[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend is really skinny...like around 130 lbs at 5'11".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: 1435431367660.jpg (25 KB, 537x583) Image search: [Google]
1435431367660.jpg
25 KB, 537x583
My boyfriend is really skinny...like around 130 lbs at 5'11". I want to fatten him up a lot, and have him end up looking like this. Any advice on how to do this?
>>
>>16478781
Depends. Are you a cannibal?
>>
Don't ruin a decent body because you're a fat ass
>>
>>>>16478781
Maybe get him to an average 150-180? Anywhere above this is too far.
>>
Cook him a lot of his favorite foods. Ask his mom how she cooked it growing up. Feed him the food.
>>
>>16478781
You're willing to damage your boyfriend's health to compensate for your own insecurities? What a horrible human being you are; he should dump you.
>>
You're a fucking cunt. If you're that insecure, just lose weight or leave him you fucking monster
>>
>>16478818
>>16478808
I'm not insecure I just want to fatten him up.
>>
>>16478822
I highly doubt that.
>>
130 at 5'11" is pretty skinny holy shit guys. Like the other guy said 150-180 is not bad. I would suggest he start lifting, maybe do Starting Strength and start eating more, but good foods of course. He can gain weight and build muscle and overall look and feel better. I lost 180 pounds and encourage anyone to try to be a healthy weight because it feels really good and boosts overall confidence and shit. But only if he wants to as well. Maybe try to talk him Into it, but you shouldn't force someone to change unless they are willing to. I didn't want to lose weight until I finally decided for myself. Good luck op
>>
>>16478822
And your reason for that is?
And how much do you weigh at what height?
>>
>>16478842
You clearly didn't finish reading the OP and you clearly didn't look at the picture posted. I would recommend starting a separate thread for improving eye-sight.
>>
>>16478781
Beware /adv/, crazy bitches are real.
>>
>>16478864
I'm giving advice to avoid gaining weight like that pic and do it better, because her bf is kinda skinny. And I just assumed she was kidding by fattening him up. If she genuinely just wants her bf to get fat cuz she's stupid, I still recommend going about it different, or just let her know she shouldn't try to change him, even if its healthy or stupid like the pic. Either way, I'm just trying to help and give advice, so sorry man
>>
I'm a professional bodybuilder. Getting that physique is going to require him eating lots of poultry and lifting weights four times a week. At first it may look like he's packing on muscle but don't be fooled OP. Just keep pushing him to eat healthy and exercise. After about 18 months he'll start to look like your pic.

It's critical that you not second guess yourself. Your boyfriend is in a very dangerous situation. It's imperative that you follow my instructions if you want him to achieve that body.
>>
>>16478799
>>16478818
>>16478837
This is a fetish people. Just look at stuff like guyswithguts or fromthintofat on tumblr.com
There's folks into weight gain, feeding, force feeding, stuffing and so on.

OP I actually like the same thing but if you want to try to do this to someone without their informed consent you don't love them. Hell, even if they do consent, if you really love them you prioritize their health over the look you find most arousing.

Besides, once you're married, most men eventually grow fat(ter) anyway as they age.
>>
>>16478979
that's fuckin gross
>>
>>16478988
So is wanting to shit on someone, wanting to fuck a stabwound you just made in someone, wanting to facefuck someone until they throw up on you or wanting to fuck a two year old. I could go on but you get the idea... most fetishes aren't glamorous or pretty.
>>
>>16478991
>wanting to fuck a stabwound you just made in someone
that isnt gross
thats the purest sign of love
>>
>>16478995
If you're serious I am interested in hearing your logic behind saying that.
>>
>>16478997
its Pure.
>>
>>16479000
That's no logic, just a description that makes no sense to me. What is pure about hurting someone or getting their bodily fluids on you?
>>
>>16478822
Why do you want to "fatten him up?" Are you his grandma?
>>
>>16479010
>>16478979
>>
>>16479005
O ruby blood
which flowed from on high
where divinity touched.

You are a flower
that the winter
of the serpent's breath
can never injure.
>>
>>16479015
Romantic associations? Okay, what works for you I guess.
>>
6'1 and 120 lbs skeleton reporting in. If he's anything like me, he has a crazy fast metabolism. Every man in my family is super skinny. We eat all day and never gain weight. However one thing that helped me pack on fat was beer. Beer had tons of calories and the alcohol makes me want to drink more even when I'm full. Gained 5 lbs in the last month drinking beer every day. Of course now I'm an alcoholic too, so you gotta figure that into your plan.
>>
>>16479013
Oh that's just disgusting! If you're being sneaky about this, OP, you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>16478781
You can't change someone unless they want to change themself
>>
>>16478781
Don't bring him down to your level
>>
Are you going to eat him after?

>cannibal detected
>>
>>16479397
She's the witch from Hansel and Gretel
>>
>>16478781
Beer
>>
>>16478781
So in other words you want a Randy Bobandy?
>>
>>16478781
You can just "fatten him up", are you dense?

If anything, your boyfriend has a high metabolism like me, you wont get any results no matter what your shitty heart stopping diet is what you are planning to expose him to.

He needs to consume enough calories each day (nuts, lentils, beans, fish maybe eggs). He should exercise and become ripped, lean and healthy. It takes dedication, but it's better than your plan of turning him to a life deducted whale.
>>
>>16478887
its a given that everyone here is batshit insane
>>
>>16478781

SS + GOMAD
>>
>>16478818
>>16478808
>>16478799
How do you all know that's OP's motives?
If OP was trying to fatten up their gf, it'd be assumed to be a fetish, but because OP is assumed to be a girl it means she's a crazy insecure fat bitch like >>16478887

>>16478781
Did you talk with your bf about this beforehand?
>>16478979
listen to this person
I'm sort of in the same boat. I have a huge fetish for feeding my bf and he is a seriously voracious eater but I realize he really needs to lose weight, so I have to let it go. He is the same: he prefers chubbier girls but doesn't want to fatten me up because he prioritizes my health.
lol
>>
>>16478781
>Nice tits dude, send me some manly milk
>>
>>16478781
>girl wants to make her bf chubby to satisfy her fetish
I respect this, but you better fucking stay with him if you're going to damage his future dating prospects this much. Cook him his favorite foods, buy him candy for gifts on holidays, put chocolate syrup and whipped cream on your tits, get creative.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.