[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
female friends while in relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
My girlfriend is quite paranoid and jealous about other girls so I have pretty much stopped talking with my female friends since we are together.

But lately I find myself in situations I am more and more willing to hide it from her and talk with other female friends. I am not interested in cheating her or anything but it is really starting to worry me how long will it work out this way.

I am afraid she might find out and get angry, or that I find other girls more fun as her and end it.
>>
>>16478698
>I am afraid that I find other girls more fun as her and end it.
How exactly is this something to be afraid of?
>>
As long as you are ok with her having male friends too, I see no problem.
>>
>>16478704
I love her and I don't want to hurt her, but her demands are more and more limiting

>>16478706
I was always okay with her doing pretty much anything, talking to pretty much anyone but she constantly is controlling my SMS messages and facebook in case I was talking with some girl, in last few months she even doesn't want me to talk to some male friends.
>>
>>16478715
That's not good Anon. My ex boyfriend made me choose between him and my male friends and I chose my friends.
>>
Maybe she doesn't like the idea of her man being an orbiting bitch? Just an idea.
>>
>>16478719
It has been a while now that I am with her and am trying hard to keep it going. But it is getting harder and harder from day to day

>>16478725
I don't understand how I am "orbiting bitch" by normally communicating with other people regardless of gender. She is even paranoid about people that are too old or too young to be with me and even those that have girlfriends. Once she was jealous of lesbian girl I know.
>>
this really sounds like something my bf would say, so if it's you, idk why you don't communicate this with me?? You never told me you felt this way & I've also never said anything about male friends??? if you're not my bf & someone similar, plz go speak to your gf about this
>>
>>16478798
probably not but tell me, from where do you come? xD
>>
Don't know if should say, but I'm in an ldr?? probably not like you said, but either way I think you should try talk about it with your girlfriend
>>
>>16478819
I definitely will but I will do it in person I am not the guy who hides behind text.
>>
>>16478698
Buddy, get this together. You need your friends when things hit the fan. Do NOT let your romantic partner separate you from them. You will not find someone who claims it ended well.
>>
If you are so nervous of liking someone else more you are either/both not with the right person and/or too immature. The point about loving someone is not that you feel they are the best deal you can get, or the best out there. It's just loving someone and wanting them over "the best". I think most people deeply in love feel like no one could possibly compare to their loved one... even if they are all around "better".

Secondly, bad call in hiding this. Reflect for a moment on just how shady it's going to look when she realizes you not only still talk to them but actively hide it from her. Better still to risk a fight over it trying to convince her.
>>
>>16479018
>>16479034
I totally agree with both of you, I will make the move.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.