[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck am I so tired all the time My body is pale and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1447791768719.png (101 KB, 248x241) Image search: [Google]
1447791768719.png
101 KB, 248x241
Why the fuck am I so tired all the time

My body is pale and weak as fuck. I have bags under my eyes always feel faint. I always wake up tired as shit. I have literally no energy I can't work I can barely get shit done around the house.

I'm also heavily balding. Could this be why?

Inb4 exercise diet and sunlight I do all that. I sleep 10 hours a night because anything less is deadly.
>>
>>16477764
How much do you weigh? I ask as it could be a sleep disorder.
>>
>>16477771
>>
Go make a appointment with your Primary Care Provider
>>
Sounds like vampirism. You need to feed bro.
>>
>>16477777
According to him my shit is normal

Going to run tests through my house for shit like mold and asbestos
>>
>>16477781

Are you stressed?
>>
>>16477775
Unlikely to be OSA then, I'd ask a doctor to be referred to a sleep clinic to test for narcolepsy just to rule it out.
>>
>>16477775
At what height?
>>
Would go checked out by a doctor - usually, tiredness and low energy could be that you're iron deficient or maybe even aenemic, but it'd be best to get it checked out
>>
>>16477805
My friend was diagnosed with anemia and he doesn't take anything and he's fine
>>
Help
>>
watcha eatin' bro?
>>
>>16477882
Not very well my family is poor
>>
>>16477764
You have some kind of vitamin deficiency or inability to process something. Something is up with you. You need to experiment and figure it out.
>>
>>16477900
Not him but you need to expand on this. This could be as simple as a lack of iron in your diet. Or as complex as fucking cancer.
>>
>>16477900
That has to be it, dude. Look for cheap and healthy. What do you like to eat and would you like some suggestions?
>>
>>16477900
how do you fell after eating?
>>
>>16477777
Daaaayuum these mutha fuckin' pents though :3
>>
>>16477900
dark leafy greens have good shit in them, get some in diet and see if it improves. spinach and shit.
>>
>>16477900
also, devil is in details for medical stuff. I need sleep, but I am sure someone here knows more than me, if you can give them what they need to know.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.