[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how should I kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (886 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
886 KB, 3264x2448
how should I kill myself
>>
Just keep waiting. It will happen in time.
>>
>>16476797
kek
>>
>>16476792
It sucks we (humans) cant even die together....as in join each others deaths....but then death would not make a sense would it? Wait, does life make a sense?
I bet we are some freaky-deaky aliens on some ship with out homeplanet blown the fuck out so we build these virtual realities to play as humans and pass the time.

>PLAY THE GAME YO
Before you off yourself, try to rob a bank or something just to see if you could. If you can send me a piece
>>
>>16476792
You should read up on Epicurus and the Stoics
>>
Living isn't all that bad. start getting alcohol because it will ease this lifes suffering
>>
>>16476792
Old age.
>>
>go up north
>cover yourself in blood and meat
>find a wolverine
>call its mom a whore in wolverese
>die quickly and painfully
>get on the floor walk the dinosaur
>>
>>16476792
Crushed pills mixed with yoghurt, as much liquor as you can down.

If American don't do this with acetaminophen, I believe it contains the antidote in the pill. Try something like benzos etc.

Or just jump off something really tall.
>>
>>16476792
With kindness.
>>
Just eat loads of soap
>>
quoteing real God: if you wont to kill yourself, and you are white or/and christian, pls kill some muslims during or before killing yourself.
>>
quoteing real God: if you look like Jackie Chan you can also kill some muslims
>>
quoteing real God: honestly if you are not muslim, you can kill muslims, and even if you are muslim you can also kill muslims. Dont miss the oportunity to help the world.
>>
Don't do it, man.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.