[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a hole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1440159963912.jpg (154 KB, 472x700) Image search: [Google]
1440159963912.jpg
154 KB, 472x700
I slept with my best friend in August.
I didn't plan it, I met her one night and we drank and smoked too much. I made her and the others up beds in my home afterwards.
She crawls into bed with me though. I'm pretty sure I ended up saying some cringy shit. Its all very blurry except that
We fuck.
She falls asleep. I probably say some more cringy shit.
We wake up and fuck again.

I decide to go to work because I didn't want to get fired.
I should've called out.
Haven't spoken since. Had as mini nervous breakdown as I had never imagined us never even speaking.

Until last week. Starts snapchatting me pictures of her and some dude with hearts and OMG's and shit. I get viscerally upset and angry, ever thinking about it. And her.

I loved her, I really did I guess and maybe I went about things the wrong way. I didn't know any better and would take it all back if I had known.

Last two years been working on an involved project, calligraphy of her name in oak inlaid with mother-of-pearl and silver leaf surrounded by turquoise detailing.
Burned it this morning.

Honestly don't know why this is affecting me so much. Want it to stop. I just know that before we fucked we had the most wonderful night any two people could ask for.

I'm fucking sure of it. I'm afraid it will take so long though.

And she couldn't even fucking talk to me about it.
>>
Why would you stop talking out of the blue?
>>
>>16475491
I don't know. I was thinking maybe its because I didn't call out of work that morning but you could at least tell me that.
>>
First of all, she sounds like a bitch. Second, love someone sober before you decide you have feelings for them while high and wasted af. Drugs only enhance your emotions.

If she was really someone worth your attention, she would have had the social courtesy to not send you stupid snapschats, unless she's a bitch or a naive autist.

Get over her, OP.
>>
Don't get upset over women. Get upset over the fact that you aren't rich and successful yet.
>>
>>16475482
Why not try to talk to her? Ask her to come over or something. Steal that other mans girl, you saw her first. Fuck his bitch, OP. I'm sure she still likes you so swoop in there and take what's yours.
>>
>>16475505
I do okay, asshole.
>>
>maybe its because I didn't call out of work that morning

That would be insane.
>>
>>16475498
So it was her that stopped talking to you? The way I read it, it seemed lie the other way around and i was like well no shit.

If it was her that ceased contact only to start snapchatting you them she plays games and you really dodged a bullet. Be glad some other schmuck deals with that bs.
>>
>>16475530
I reached out several times.
>>
>>16475532
Them there's nothing you can do except stop torturing yourself over an emotionally immature one night stand. She didn't want a relationship and now she wants to throw hers in your face. That's not gf material at all and you're spending more energy and thoughts on her than she's worth
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.