[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Sad Sloth.jpg (68 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
Sad Sloth.jpg
68 KB, 550x413
So I'm in high school and my parents caught me with some drugs. They're kinda pissed and treat me like shit now. I can sense my family really doesn't like me now. Thinking about leaving home and going to some random city and starting over, but if I do I won't get my diploma. Also don't have a car. Should I leave home or stick it out?
>>
Please help cause 4chan is kinda my last hope for advice
>>
Stay, getting caught isnt the end of the world, just find a way to work that out with them. modern society just dosnt work out well with dropouts.
>>
Was it weed?
>>
>>16473491
Yeah and it wasn't a lot. Also some cigarettes.
>>
>>16473498
How long ago was it?
>>
>>16473481
I dunno they are treating me with no trust won't let me alone at all and when they don't do that they scream at me.
>>
>>16473466
If you didn't already, apologize to your parents in a very sincere way even if you don't feel like that. Don't hang out with the people you got the drugs from for a while too because you might be tempted to do it again.
>>
>>16473503
3 days ago and no sight it will be getting better for at least a 6 months.
>>
>>16473498
>weed and cigarettes
So basically the same as every rebellious teenager that ever lived.
Whether or not they're cunts about it, just ride it out until college/ you graduate and you can move out.

Disappointed parents is better for you long term than being arrested over that shit.

Also, learn how to hide it better.
>>
>>16473466
Finish school, dude. I don't care if you family is shit, life is crazy, or what. You need to finish school.

If you even partially consider leaving, then you better plan to be getting a GED at the same time. Your education is incredibly important, because if no one else is gonna be on your side, then you should be on your own side and support yourself with an education. They're not beating you or locking you in a closet. Weather them being asshole shits, you're not gonna die.
>>
>>16473513
This.

>>16473517
>Also, learn how to hide it better

And this.
>>
They're just mad at you. tough it out for a while. They'll eventually get over it.
>>
File: 1352595837_JUGGALOS.jpg (49 KB, 512x349) Image search: [Google]
1352595837_JUGGALOS.jpg
49 KB, 512x349
>>16473522
Dude, >>16473523
No
Drop out, do some real drugs, weed is for pussies, become a fuckin juggalugalo faggot
>>
man fuck your parents, rebel more, show them you don't give a fuck
>>
Ok how old are you? Because this is not the end of the world. They are mad but they will get over it. They will be pissed and act like dicks for awhile. Eventually that will pass too. You disappointed them more than you hurt anything. Stay in school and stick it out. After you finish you can leave. But don't before then. They will really act funny towards you if you do that. Just hold your head high and be you. But better yourself at the same time.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.