[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this? We were right next to each other when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 639x969) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 639x969
What did she mean by this?
We were right next to each other when we texted this. I was joking around pretending not knowing who it was because we stopped hanging out for a while.
>>
it's just a friendly banter, doesn't mean anything
>>
>>16472684
Forgot to mention we had a light history
>>
>>16472699
What the fuck is even light history? She's just fooling around, you didn't really think she meant 'love me' in a literal 'be romantically involved with me and make to me sweet love', did you?

Bottom line, girls say shit like that, unless there's 100 other signs she's really into you, it means literally nothing. She was playing along with you, it's basically like saying to a friend who just brought pizza home 'I love you so much'...
>>
>>16472708
Cuddling a lot, she tried to escalate it but I froze up on her. I feel bad and figured I blew it so I just dropped it. And based on her personality and how she acts I took it more seriously obviously.
>>
>>16472713
cuddling isn't shit, there's nothing in that. You can try, but eh, don't get your hopes up
>>
>>16472721
Okay, I'll just ask her to hang out again.
>>
>>16472721
>cuddling isn't shit, there's nothing in that
what does this mean?
>>
>>16473305
cuddling for many people is really neutral. I'm a girl and I cuddle with guys and girls, and I it doesn't mean I'm into them. I'm just a touchy feely person, always used to be, since I was a kid. Many girls are that way, so don't assume they cuddle because they are in love with you or want the D.
>>
>>16473317
ah.. I thought cuddling was something only couples did before and after sex
>>
File: natural-hair-olive-oil-picsay.jpg (27 KB, 254x507) Image search: [Google]
natural-hair-olive-oil-picsay.jpg
27 KB, 254x507
>>16473326
Sorry friend.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.