[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm shopping for good strap-on friendly things to fuck my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: BlueWave.jpg (8 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
BlueWave.jpg
8 KB, 350x350
I'm shopping for good strap-on friendly things to fuck my boy in the butt with. Any recommendations?
>>
Is he trained or untrained?
Do you own a holister? or not?
>>
>>16471118
Not sure what you mean by "untrained" or "holister".

If you are asking whether or not he's accustomed to this kind of play, then yes. We've been doing this for a bit, but this is the first time I'm buying toys for this purpose.
>>
C'mon /adv/, I'm hoping to place an order tonight.
>>
I've heard good things about "the share"
>>
Use silicon only, NO SEAMS, make sure they're dish-washable too.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Tantus-Feeldoe-Slim-Vibrator-Blue/dp/B000PHJBCG
>>
http://bad-dragon.com/products/chanceflared
>>
>>16471111
>I'm shopping for good strap-on friendly things to fuck my boy in the butt with.

Boy that's some boyfriend you have there.
Sounds like a real keeper.
(How did I keep a straight face typing that?)
>>
>>16471432
This kind, but the stout is better, IMO. The Feeldoes stay in place really well, especially if you have a joque harness. Never tried it with a strap on, but the Suko dildo is the best feeling thing I've ever had in my ass. Don't know why it wouldn't work with a strap on.
>>
>>16471461
You've missing out if you've not tried it. guys seem scared of them because they think it makes them gay or something. my girl has one, she loves using it on me and our sex life is fantastic. prostate orgasm is on a whole new level
>>
Had 6 gfs and never had the courage to ask one to do this to me. Lucky guy

>>16471461

Can't help that stuff in my ass feels amazing. I've never told anyone though and maintain the typical straight man image
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.