[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i acquire asexual gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6
File: 1441083512706.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1441083512706.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
how do i acquire asexual gf?
>>
tumblr
>>
You don't. Asexuality in women doesn't exist.
>>
>>16469734
Are you kidding? Tumblr is full of angry fat chicks who are so angry nobody finds them doable that they make up stupid bullshit to feel better about themselves.
>>
>asexual

Oh, you mean a girl with psychological issues?
>>
>>16469745
>>16469745
>>
>>16469724
Make up a tumblr gender, oretend you have it, browse lgbtq on tumblr. Find target. Have fun not fucking
>>
>>16469735
they do exist

>>16469745
no, just a girl that's asexual
>>
>>16469750
Theyre women with either sexual repression of some form, or they have medical issues. Its either a delusion or a disorder.
>>
>>16469748
does it have to be at tumblr? most women there strike me as psychos.
>>
>>16469756
really? are you speaking from some area of knowledge or are just pulling this shit out of your ass like some /pol/tard does when he accuse judaism of being responsible for neo-liberalism?

sorry if this sounds aggressive btw
>>
>>16469750
No, they don't. Women who claim to be asexual are simply suffering some serious sour grapes. Even if you managed to hook up with one, she'd jump the bone of the first guy she would find attractive.
>>
>>16469766
Yes they do.
>>
aven.org is your best bet, i guess
>>16469756
it's just as much a disorder as homosexuality, then
>>
>>16469784
Keep living in your dream world, then.
>>
>>16469792
>aven.org
asexuality.org, my bad
>>
>>16469794
i will. enjoy your delusions.

>>16469792
this
>>
>>16469792
>implying faggotry is not a disorder
>>
>>16469794
http://www.demographic-research.org/volumes/vol23/18/23-18.pdf
>>
>>16469804
>are you a virgin
>are you an asexual
Sorry, this doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>16469757
The girl you are looking for is going to have some kind of issue.
>>
>>16469848
yeah but as long as she ain't from tumblr
>>
>>16469764
>fucking dumbass
>sorry
>my flag has a leaf on it
>>
>>16469792
One has a sex drive, the other doesnt. So one is worse.
>>
File: bible-05.jpg (300 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
bible-05.jpg
300 KB, 2560x1600
>>16469764
BAM! Theres your proof!
>>
>>16469875
Asexuals usually have a sex drive, they're just not sexually attracted to people.
>>
Name your stuffed animals.
>>
>>16469797
If you have brain damage, it is possible to have absolutely no sex drive. Wouldnt call it their. Sexual orientation, though
>>
There is no point in a relationship when you don't fuck.
>>
>>16469886
That's fucking retarded. So what, you sir next to each other and masturbate? Or do you use separate rooms?
>>
>>16470066
You do whatever you feel like doing.
>>
>>16470078
You personally? What intimate acts (if any) do you engage in?
>>
>>16470118
None desu
>>
bump

someone pls help me acquire asexual gf
>>
>>16470590
>maybe if I keep posting I'll magically get a girlfriend
>>
>>16470594
no
i mean
okay, i'll do work myself, but the girl has to not be from tumblr or any lgbt circles, she absolutely can not associate that people or make a big deal of her own sexuality
>>
>>16470625
Okay
>>
>>16470632
help!
>>
>>16469724

As Mark Twain put it, Women are competent at all times to have sexual intercourse, "As competent as the candlestick is to receive the candle. Competent every day, competent every night. Also she wants that candle -- yearns for it, longs for it, hankers after it, as commanded by the law of God in her heart. " (Letter from Earth, Letter VIII(.

Women are biologically inclined to have sex, and infact they can do sex all they want.

No one man is potent enough to fulfill a woman.
A woman can have unlimited orgasms, but a man can have roughly one before he tuckers out.

Asexuality is a product of conformity. When one stops listening to that savage side of them, in order to uphold some arcane principle. They are lying to themselves.

Lying to the self is a sin like none other.
>>
>>16470765
>listening to a writer's opinion on evo-psych

okay, whatever confirms your kekold worldview

the important thing here is, how does this help me get a gf?
>>
>>16470784
I meant an asexual gf*
>>
>>16469745
Not OP, but how do I get a girl with psychological issues?
>>
>how do i acquire a sexual girlfriend
Oh, so THAT'S what OP meant. Every girl has the "side" to them. The secret to unlocking it is...
>>
>>16470625
Then you're going to have to ask specific people if they are asexual. That's the only way to find out if you want to stay away from any sort of lgbt things.
>>
>>16470840
Sure. But where would most of them congregate?
>>
>>16470842
They wouldn't congregate because you're specifically looking for asexuals who don't associate with any lgbt things.
>>
>>16470784
Sigh, I'm not really replicating his opinion. It's just a well spoken example of what I'm trying to say.

Women are biologically designed to have sex, to copulate.

Maybe you don't know this, but women don't have to stop after one orgasm even.

Men have the same sexual urges, by natural design. Chemically you have sexual urges, that induce feelings in which you call, "horniness."

It's ironic that men tend to secure women to themselves when they themselves cannot fulfill their wives urges.

You want to find a women who denies her carnal/primal/savage instinct to copulate. You are doing this aswell.

For whatever reason you decided to start lying to yourself in order to hold yourself to some image you have in your head.

Why I'm not sure. Asexuality is antithetical to our biological purpose, it's like saying you want to find a women who doesn't eat food. These impulses trigger thoughts and feeling in your sub-conscious and conscious mind in which you choose to ignore.

Ok that's your choose, but it's unlikely that you will ever find someone who is truly asexual.

There's not much help we can give you. You are denying primal signals in your body that control what the body does, so you might have to tell us how to attract someone who is similar because most of us have no reference point.
>>
>>16470860

They can do an activity without necessarily putting their sexuality into it.

>>16470868
>HURR DURR JUST CHEMICALS IN OUR BRAIN
>>
>>16470868
Oh sorry for throwing that insult too quick. Anyways, I disagree with your materialism bullshit/driven by instinct crap, but this isn't a topic I wish to discuss ITT.

>You are denying primal signals in your body that control what the body does, so you might have to tell us how to attract someone who is similar because most of us have no reference point.

Don't really know. I like going on long marches in the mountains, taking pictures, landscape gazing, I can play the guitar, I enjoy reading literature, walking my dog, playing video games and shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>16470869

I see, well I'd like to wish you luck, but you won't have any.

You refuse to acknowledge anything on the other side of the fence.

Not to mention, judging by all of your replies, your an insufferable asshole.

No body wants to live their life with that.

In fact, you sound like my brother who is in highschool. Angsty and angry at everything.

Try to clear the demons from your own eye before you try and find a woman. You're clearly not stable enough for a relationship.

Think we are assholes and can't stand what we have to say? Try dating a woman, asexual or not.
>>
>>16470884
I am asking for A. you keep insisting on B.
I have every right to tell you to fuck off ayy lmao
>>
>>16470878
upon re-reading your post, I realized that you were actually asking me how to achieve an asexual gf.
sorry breh, if I knew I wouldn't be here in the first place
>>
>>16470869
>They can do an activity without necessarily putting their sexuality into it.
Yes. They just aren't going to group together with each other or be in a specific place.
>>
Lgbt has an ace gen and aven has a dating site iirc
Where are you located, OP? I'm an ace girl, but there's not really a place where aces congregate that isn't about asexuality. There isn't a thing we are seeking, it's a lack of things. Someone might go to a bar to get laid, but I can't do an activity that means I won't get laid.
>>
>>16471097
>but I can't do an activity that means I won't get laid.

SLUT
L
U
T

I live in Florida.
>>
>>16471112
Sorry, how do I phrase this?

Someone goes to a club to get laid.

What does an ace do? Go to the library? The grocery store? Coffee shop? Basically all the things sexual people do when they're not trying to find a date?
Go to a club or bar and you've got a pretty good chance that most of those people would have sex that night if they found someone.

There's no place where you have a pretty good chance that everyone is asexual.
>>
>>16471127
so what you're saying is that there's no activity which would show that you're asexual, unless it somehow revolved around sex.

well, it was worth the shot asking.
>>
>>16469764
Humans naturally want to have sex. Low libido is a medical problem, usually hormonal. Hormones can change chemical concentrations in the brain.
I mean come on, you don't have to be a biologist to figure this one out.
>>
>>16471135
I don't know what you mean about the part about sex, but I think you got the essential answer, which is 'probably not'

What were you guessing? Where would you expect to find ace girls?
>>
File: hegel.jpg (69 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hegel.jpg
69 KB, 1000x1000
>>16471144
None of that is real. All science is bullshit.
The only thing that exists is spirit

>>16471147

I'm guessing that when you're about to do a girl you can figure out if she's asexual or not desu

to answer both of your questions, I wanted to know if there was something asexual chicks did as a result of their sexuality, but was non-sexual.
>>
>>16471144
Here's my thought. What if it never gets fixed? Say it's "incurable". The result is the same, someone isn't attracted to other people. Should they call themselves straight? They're not attracted to the opposite gender, so that's not really accurate.
I don't really mind if it's something that might change in the future. It's true for me right now. It gives me a language to understand what I'm going through and find similar people.

Being asexual isn't oppression olympics. We're not really targeted past confused parents or w/e. It's just a word to help describe a set of characteristics.
>>
File: shaking mi cabesa.jpg (39 KB, 485x327) Image search: [Google]
shaking mi cabesa.jpg
39 KB, 485x327
>>16471152
Rip science
>>
>>16471152
>if there was something asexual chicks did as a result of their sexuality, but was non-sexual
Can you please give an example of what you might expect for this? The fact you are asking means you don't think it's an obvious no.
>>
>>16471162
Well, there's a reason why I'm asking for this.

Just like how all men that pretend to like theatre are gay (note: liking theatre isn't gay, but pretending to like it because it's fabulous, is)

an easier example here, in reference to that paper that was linked above, would be a covenant full of nuns, but i doubt i could get one of those as my gf; their devotion is towards god
>>
>>16471171
also i just noticed that i said that girls became nuns because they are asexual which is a sure mistake on my part, but i can think of no clearer example of an activity done by an asexual female.
>>
bamp :^)
>>
>>16471171
No, there isn't any activity that asexual people specifically do. Someday though maybe science will reach a point where we can link all asexual people's consciousnesses together and then program them to have one specific activity they're driven towards the same way other people have sex drives.
>>
File: 1441083512706.png (97 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1441083512706.png
97 KB, 259x194
>>16471281
Don't make fun of me.
>>
>>16471171
I've never seen anyone in my life and though "I want to rip their clothes off and fuck them silly".

its as simple as that, i still have romantic attraction and am not sex repulsed. I'm willing to have sex to show affection, etc.
>>
>>16471286
Yeah, well I really don't have a romantic drive myself.
>>
Actually, how to acquire arromantic gf?
>>
>>16469724
You want a gf that you can't fuck? The fuck are you saying you silly balmhead.
>>
>>16471309
Well, I don't know if not being able to fuck is part of the deal. I would guess not, but if she doesn't want to I wouldn't care desu.
>>
>>16471286
I think the most of women haven't experienced that. Your libido is simply not high enough to think that.
I've never experienced that either and I'd never consider myself asexual, I wank off and fantasize about sex sometimes after all.
>>
>>16471293
That's pretty much a fuckbuddy if you want sex, or just a friend if you don't want that or the romance.
What exactly are you trying to look for?
>>
File: 1441083512706.png (97 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1441083512706.png
97 KB, 259x194
>>16471481
a gf
>>
>>16471499
an asexual gf*
>>
bu-mp
>>
>>16471313
>I don't know if not being able to fuck is part of the deal.
>>16471293
>arromantic gf
Do you understand what aromantic and asexual mean?

What kind of relationship do you want specific Sally? What do you fantasize doing together? Why do you want an ace girl?
>>
>>16471861
>What kind of relationship do you want specific Sally? What do you fantasize doing together? Why do you want an ace girl?

I don't mean to be rude but that is none of your goddamn business.
>>
>>16471866
You're asking where to find your girl. How are we supposed to do that if you won't tell us what kind of girl you're looking for?
Ace is a big spectrum and all of them want something different out of a relationship, if they want a relationship.
>>
>>16471861
>>16471866
Also that was supposed to be "specifically". I don't know how Sally got in there.
>>
>>16471927
>>16471934

ah okay
well as long as she's asexual
>>
>asexual gf
Did you mean: fat?
>>
>>16470868
>evolutionary psychology
retard
>>
But why would you want a gf, you're a faggot.
>>
>>16470884
imagine being this much of a crusty dog shit
>>
>>16471866
You are on an anonymous image board you pleb. None of his business. What are you even on about
>>
>>16472358
There's different ranges of asexual. What kind do you want?
>>
>>16472426
that's why he wants one that won't crave the d
>>
>>16472358
Why do you want an ace girl? There's different things you'd do for your reason.

Do you want someone you can cuddle, kiss, be romantic/intimate but no sex?

Do you want one who still masturbates? Do you want to mutually masturbate?

Do you want no physical closeness, keeping at arm's reach?

Do you want her to have sex with just you but not have any desire for anyone else?

Do you hope to convince her otherwise, finding satisfaction from giving her love for the peen or for having her pleasure you even if she doesn't like it?
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.