[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you stop being intimidated by hot girls? I became friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 2223123123302.png (190 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2223123123302.png
190 KB, 500x500
How do you stop being intimidated by hot girls?

I became friends with a 9/10 from my gym. Every day she comes and says something funny to me to start a conversation, and every day I manage to look like a autistic child, because I get completely hypnotized by her perfect ass and her beautiful face. It doesn't help that she's also extremely popular, but still, she always come talk to me.

My brain shuts down and my hearts pound like crazy when she starts talking to me. The only other time I felt this was when I was 13 with those dumb teen crushes. How do I train myself to stop this dumb feeling? The more I talk to her, the worse it gets
>>
>>16468925
Realize that she's just a regular fucking person just like you except she happens to be good looking. It was difficult for me to get over this too but after I went to a couple strip clubs for my friends bachelor parties I got used to talking to hot girls. I didn't actually get any dances (I'm broke) and just facilitated my friends having a good time so I had plenty of time to talk to the mega hot girls who came to talk to our group. No pressure situations like that made me realize that hot girls aren't special except for how badly I wanted to have sex with them.
>>
Take amphetamines or antianxiety meds. Both will make you focused and chill enough to not give a shit how she looks.
>>
>>16468935

But they aren't regular people.
Believe it or not, but being attractive makes you a ether person by default.
>>
>>16468935
>>16469083

I agree, I don't like this argument because girls like this have a twisted vision of reality.

She has 3000 friends on facebook, all beta faggots who comment "omg beautiful" comments on all her pictures. She will never know what it is to be alone because there will be always hundreds of people there for whatever she needs. It's part of why I feel intimidated, they are not regular people, and assume everyone else feels like them. Also explains how 99% of rich chicks are really dumb and hard to deal with - they have no reason to learn anything because they already have everything.
>>
>>16469083
>>16469100
Don't get me wrong guys, I don't like attractive people any more than my dick makes me like them but you have to understand that they still have normal problems, dreams, thoughts, feelings etc.
>>
>>16469240

That's just the thing: they don't.
By just being attractive, they are operating on a different rhelm than we are.
For example, the girl OP is talking about knows she has the power to have sex with OP if she wants. She is an adult, and knows exactly how attractive she is, and been through this deal many times before. Men go out of her way for her all the time.
She knows that if she puts out, OP will go in for her, and she can change her mind any time she wants.
It's a game she's playing, and judging by OP's nervousness, it's a game she knows she's going to win.

My advice: be confident. Show you're a man that doesn't play games.
>>
>>16469520
Your advice is as shit as your understanding of people.
>>
>>16469548

Just tryna help.
Don't be rood, dood.
:^)
>>
>>16469520
Yes they have an advantage in the dating and sex realm but what about everywhere else? Their good looks only get them so far. They still need to put up or get out when it comes to any other pursuits in life that don't involve putting the d in the v.
>>
>>16469520

I'm a 7 or 8/10 attractive guy, I have friends who are 9/10 of both genders and people who are 2 or 3/10's.

Everyone's got hangups.

I've got a 9/10 friend who does fit your warped view, but he's a guy. He's a bit vein so he knows he's good looking, and is also a doctor, and he absolutely knows that all of those makes it so he can get with just about anyone. He does require us to take him down a notch or two on occasion though.

On the other hand, I've got a 9/10 female friend who is pretty self-effacing. She's attractive, and she knows it, but she also doesn't necessarily think it's enough, and I don't think she believes she deserves more sometimes. She's actually an amazingly bright person and one of the sweetest people I know. She knows she's attractive, but that has little to zero impact on her own evaluation of herself as a human being, so while she knows she's guys probably want to bang her, it's always the guys that want more than that, who aren't just all surface, that she feels like are valuable and sometimes out of her league.

Personally, like I said, I'm probably 7/8 out of 10 (I've got an ethnic blend that some people find particularly attractive). Good enough looking that I do get random attention, that my gf gets stopped in bathrooms to get proverbially high 5'd for being with me, and I know getting laid is pretty easy.

Along with my looks, I also have a high evaluation of my intelligence, know I can be insanely charming when I turn it on, and know I have a depth of understanding that surpasses most individuals. That being said, I'm definitely flawed and have insecurities. In fact, I was depressed and nearly suicidal for about a decade because of them.

We've all got flaws. We're all fuckups in one way or another. You need to realize that. Just because someone else is "perfect" from your shallow viewpoint, it doesn't at all mean they are, especially by any of the standards they apply to themselves; everyone's got flaws.
>>
>>16469712
>Young
>Attractive
>Intelligent
>Depressed
Are you fucking kidding me? Dude you have the recipe for the perfect life. What do you have to be sad about? I will never understand attractive people. Ever. Fucking unbelievable.
>>
>>16469710

In my experience, as long as sex is taken care of, the rest of your life is so much easier.
The ability to have sex with a variety of people makes life exponentially easier.
>>
>>16469712

I I stand attractive people have flaws, but being attractive makes you a better person than your unattractive counter part.
>>
Start to view all women the same, as just regular people. It'll be much easier to talk to them.
>>
>>16469820

No they aren't.
Read the thread.
>>
>>16469746
Clinical depression is a health condition, not the result of how good/bad your life is. You can become depressed because of a bad life situation but there is also a kind of depression (usually called clinical), that is the result of a chemical imbalance. A good life won't fix that just as much as a good life won't fix diabetes or hypothyroidism.
>>
>>16469826
I don't know what you're trying to say. That women aren't people?
>>
>this whole thread
>>>/r9k/

Poor OP wanted advice and got autism instead
>>
>>16469894
I think you're just referring to that faggot saying that attractive people aren't people or some stupid shit
>>
>>16468925

By realising they're pretty dumb.

Like have you actually listened to the idiotic shit this big titted monster is spewing?

The rest of the thread is right, they do live in their own little world....

If you wanna be in that world just hit yourself over the head with something heavy.
>>
>>16469884

Woops. Yeah, women, cognitively speaking are pretty much the same as men.
If the woman is attractive, however, she socially more elite than normie Joe almost automatically.
>>
>>16468925
Yo, I have your answer.

I am the most confident, charming, and cocky among hot girls.
Why? Because I know I have zero chance.
I don't give a fuck.
I say something bad? Who cares, it's not like I lost my chance. Never had one in the first place.

Take that point of view.
Who gives a shit what she thinks. You're not losing anything.

Ironically, chicks dig that attitude. It's ironic
>>
>>16469894
>>16469961

Honestly, read the thread.
If this were /r9k/, everyone would be saying that all women aren't people because they are all whores blah blah blah projection and all that shit.
All I'm saying is that being attractive is going to make life waaaaaaayyy easier.
>>
>>16470569
go with this. hot girls deal with guys that want to suck a fart out of their ass all day, when you don't act like that it's refreshing
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.