[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preferring people of your own race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
>Dated girls of other races (East Asian, Indian to be specific) in the past
>These days just want to be with a girl of my own race

Anyone else know this feel /adv/?

Is it common?

Is it natural? I just feel much more comfortable around white girls. Little things like body language are so much more comprehensible.
>>
>>16468340
No shame in having preferences. It's not a reflection on your character. A basic building block for a relationship is being comfortable with the person you're dating.
>>
>>16468344
Hypocritically, I don't really like it when white women date non-white men, but that's not an issue if I'm with a girl who hasn't dated interracially.
>>
I think that's ok. I'm way more sexually attracted to guys of other races, but i also feel more comfortable around white boys, I hate myself for that.....
>>
>>16468350
Go away troll. No one wants to listen to your daddy issues.
>>
>>16468356
calm down, op.
I have a similar issue as you.
>>
>>16468363
You aren't like me at all though. I am more attracted to white women
>>
>>16468366
ah. well it's similar, not exactly the same.

preferences are normal
>>
>>16468340
I figure it's fine. I'm pretty exotically mixed (white black and asian) so there is no "my own race" to find.

But I have dated hispanic men and they are probably the people I am least comfortable with. Such a difference in culture that I can't handle. And their moms usually hate me because they think I am hispanic because of my skin color, try to speak Spanish to me, then freak out when I'm part mayate.
>>
>>16468340
Just remember the 14 words brother. Miscegenation is wrong.
>>
>>16468373
Just fuck off you weeb race traitor fuck.
>>
>>16468488
>weeb white girls

Gotta be the worst right? Literally the same tier as wiggers but with a different race.
>>
>>16468493
They're worse, since they actually believe themselves to be better.

Most wiggers are aware they're trashy garbage.
>>
File: 1447370490949.jpg (111 KB, 447x473) Image search: [Google]
1447370490949.jpg
111 KB, 447x473
The difference between "race" by the human genome project shows that there is a 0.01 percent difference between "races". That is a hundredth of a percent.

There is no race anthropologist do not acknowledge race as a thing because it does not have enough evidence to actually make any distinction

There are only humans, people look slightly different, and unique, it does not make them a different section grouping

If we didn't have skincolor we would all be calling each other by hair color race

If we were gray blobs, some of us would say we are the greatest and the blobest.

So do with that information do as you will, just because it is a social economical construct does NOT make it true.

Just telling you the truth
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-06-09-13-37.png (390 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-06-09-13-37.png
390 KB, 1440x2560
>>
>>16468515
>The difference between "race" by the human genome project shows that there is a 0.01 percent difference between "races". That is a hundredth of a percent.

By the same standard you're using, mtDNA as a whole, we have 99.8% DNA in common with monkeys, you know that right?

In other words, small differences in DNA translate to big differences in reality, because most DNA across mammalian species is broadly doing the same sort of things (coding for the creation of bone, muscle tissue, hair etc).
>>
>>16468527
White women mix out of self-hatred, a lack of a coherent group identity etc. This is why white women who mix choose to attach themselves to males who do indeed have a sense of racial identity, a strong and explicit racial identity at that.

If the US over the past 15 years has taught anything, it's that ever increasing levels of diversity are only serving to increase conflict and balkanization, which squares with the research (segregation = peace, forced integration = conflict).
>>
>>16468530
No 0.01

That's a hundredth, you fool

Besides , someone skincolor is not how good of a person they are

I've met whites that are racist pieces of shit, I've met white that are ok

Stop finding excuses to be an as asshole arbitrarily
>>
>>16468540
No, there was more riots and violence the more segregated the west is

Once people lived together peacefully they stopped fighting and you know it

Stop perpetuating lies Noone is falling for
>>
>>16468500
No white trash never admit to it
>>
>>16468582
Again, the metric you are using doesn't provide a full picture of the differences between groups, see:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/tiny-genetic-differences-between-humans-and-other-primates-pervade-the-genome/

>In 1871 Charles Darwin surmised that humans were evolutionarily closer to the African apes than to any other species alive. The recent sequencing of the gorilla, chimpanzee and bonobo genomes confirms that supposition and provides a clearer view of how we are connected: chimps and bonobos in particular take pride of place as our nearest living relatives, sharing approximately 99 percent of our DNA, with gorillas trailing at 98 percent.
>99 percent of our DNA

In other words, by your standards we should be treating other primates like humans, marrying them, fucking them, treating them as if they're exactly the same as us.

>Besides , someone skincolor is not how good of a person they are

Except race isn't just skin color, see pic.

>I've met whites that are racist pieces of shit, I've met white that are ok

I don't care whether you think we are racist or not. My imperative is not to please non-whites.
>>
>>16468593
>Once people lived together peacefully they stopped fighting and you know it

LOL.

America's violent crime rate is several times what it was in the 1950s, let alone the 1940s, 1930s etc. Likewise for Western Europe.

>the more segregated the west is

People already segregate naturally, the problem is that governments actively facilitate forcing people to live together through immigration, public housing, forcibly integrated schools etc.

>>16468596
Weebs and wiggers are both white trash m8.
>>
>>16468597
It doesn't work like that anon

1 being racist makes you a piece of cancerous shit

2 we all know that race is just skin color, we all know that you are from pol, we all know that you're basicly the same as a 2nd grade bully who hates people just because they don't like your shoes.

You're not tricking anyone, you're just a white cancer who's hiding behind his computer while he trys to talk shit about black people. In reality it stems from your insecurity and inferiority, a strong person needs not to try to lower others to their levels.

3 I actually got better things to do right now than argue with some pol cancer all day long

You can have to last response, enjoy your inbreeding you sunburn retarded cancer lol
>>
>>16468651
>we all know that race is just skin color
Blacks have a slightly different hip structure enabling them to run faster, hence their results in those disciplines.
You can also tell the race based on their skull (used in criminal investigations).
So there is definitely more to it.

P.S.: Not this guy: >>16468604
>>
>>16468488
How the fuck am I race traitor? Because I have a preference? I don't think any race is better than the other. I was exposed to other races sexually when I was younger, I'm pretty sure that why I can't find white males sexually attractive.
>>
>>16468488
also fuck you for dating girls of other races, but trying to keep white girls at bay for white boys
>>
>>16468340
I'm the opposite Op. Im black and dislike dating girls that are my own race. I think it depends on weather or not your own race is attractive or not. Which in my situation black girls are the least attractive.
>>
>>16468704
Lmao of course you do. Look in the mirror.
>>
>>16468651
>we all know

Who is "we"?
>>
>>16468704

I'm genuinely curious how introspective you are. Have you ever wondered or thought about how the things you find unattractive about black women are also applicable to black men?
>>
File: girls-920-13.jpg (83 KB, 920x1325) Image search: [Google]
girls-920-13.jpg
83 KB, 920x1325
>>16468340

I don't really know that feel, anon, but I don't think your feel is offensive.

Also, it means more Asian girls for me. Hnnnng.

Foreign-born Asian girls might as well be Vulcans. High intellect, emotional self-control, relentless work ethic, and super rational (well, compared to Western girls).

I never tire of them.
>>
>>16468799

and about as loyal as a wild snake
>>
>>16468704
You're both fucking ugly and you breeding with other races only ends up making more of you and less of the girls you yourself admit are superior
>>
>>16468799
Have you ever actually dated an Asian girl? Because it sounds like you're just using common stereotypes to portray her as your fantastical sex object.
>>
>>16468831

Several over the past 8 years, and then I married one.

>fantastical sex object

Yes, indeed!
>>
>>16468831
found the fat white girl
>>
Literally who cares? Attractiveness is super subjective, and if a person's preference aligns with one group over another, what harm does it do to anyone?
For everyones info, genetic markers and skeletal evaluation easily let us see ethnic and geographic movement of population. Races are real in a very different way than our culture tells us, as populations develop branching genotypes much faster than genotypes.
tldr; the genetic story is more than just three races.
>>
>>16469053
*faster than phenotypes
Derp.
>>
File: skull-shapes.jpg (89 KB, 626x530) Image search: [Google]
skull-shapes.jpg
89 KB, 626x530
>>16468515
Jup.
>>
>>16468540
Oops, looks like you accidentally posted in an /adv/ thread instead of a /pol/ one. How embarrassing!
>>
It's pretty normal, I guess. Just keep quiet about it if you don't want to provoke the sjws.
>>
>>16469053
>>16469053
Who is the Polish guy in your pic?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.