[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not a hunk but I'm not that unattractive am I ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151116_062739.jpg (438 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151116_062739.jpg
438 KB, 1080x1920
I'm not a hunk but I'm not that unattractive am I ? I've been rejected alot lately and been getting no replies for about 6 months on my okc I'm really trying to put myself out there
>>
>>16468300
No homo but you need to grow out your hair bro. And possibly shave.
>>
>>16468300

>I've been rejected alot lately

might I know how you engage in a conversation with a woman?
>>
>>16468300
Grow out your hair or grow out your beard. You're not ugly, but you don't have the right hair for your face.
>>
you're getting rejected because you can't spell a lot.
>>
>>16468300
Your hair is too short, it looks ugly. You have too high of a hairline to go buzzcut.

Also, shave. Jesus. That thing is so ugly.

Do these two things and you'll be perfectly average.
>>
>>16468300
Shave. That facial hair doesn't suit you.
As others said, grow the hair a little bit (even just a few cm's would be better).

Lastly (if possible) get some sunshine, it will add some color to your face and arms.

Then you'd look very similar to a friend of mine who recently married a qt asian.
>>
>>16468300

you're fine

shave that scraggly crap on your chin & lips and you'll be better

> I've been rejected alot lately

every failure is 1 step closer to success

you can't hit the ball if you don't swing the bat

got it ?

keep trying because for sure you will fail if you don't

try different girls ? different settings ? meetup.com ?
>>
Take care or yourself ffs i hate when men cry about how ladies dont like them and how average they are. Fucking take care of yourself and you will look better.
Take care of your skin, you're not 14.
Shave.
Dress nicer.
>>
>>16468300
Grow your hair.
Shave or don't but this patchwork looks scraggly.
Take care of your skin.
Smile when you meet someone.
>>
You are unattractive. I am sorry. I put pics of myself online all the time and people tell me that im between a 6 - 8 but I think everyone is just too fucking soft to tell it like it is and I wish they would. You are a 4 / 10
>>
>>16468300

You're definitely not ugly but you don't have sexy features either. If that's your one and only OKC picture, try taking some more.

Here's my first impressions:

>balding
>sleep-deprived (dark circles / lines under eyes)
>unshaven scruff (lazy)
>indoors pic with wrinkly t-shirt on (alone / lonely, not very active social life, combined with unshaven scruff and acne, this tells me you don't care about yourself as much as you should)

i'd like to see your bio too, and some of the messages you've sent out, if you don't mind sharing them

also OKC attention distribution is 10:1 in favor of women. as a guy, you're not expected to get any views on autopilot, unless you're some kind of sex symbol
>>
On closer inspection, you look way too nice in the not good way. Maybe that's a turn off.
>>
Dude you look like a boy just fucked you in the ass, and you're happy to be accepted as gay
>>
You just need a haircut and you'll be fine
>>
>>16468300
You need hair. You need to shave if you can't grow your facial hair thicker than that.
>>
>>16468300
you only solution is to fuck everyone and go full bitter loner mode

Ok all the replies up to here were kind so listen up. YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE. AT ALL. STOP DATING BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOU EVEN MORE MISERABLE

you lack any agression in your face, you seem to kind and naive for any of the bitches that are on okc. You don't have sex appeal. Stop trying to play the normie game, you will fail.
Focus on carrer and hobbies, get a hooker if you want sex. If a girls wants to be in your life it's ok but don't expect this. You've been told countless lies about dating, love barely exists on the human meat market.
>>
Op here thanks for the positive advice I am balding at 25 it fucking sucks, should I just go full bic or try to make something of it? I usually wear a hat Also I'm not here to whine I'm trying to get some outside advice I'm looking for improvement not attention, I'll keep the scraggly shit shaved, not sure what I can do about the circles around my eyes I've always had them, what skincare products should I use ? I use aveeno oatmeal lotion on my face daily I think my complexion might just be awful
>>
>>16468904
stay in your containment board, you know which one.
>>
>>16468300
Fucking ugly.
>>
>>16468300

Work out
Shave if you can't grow a full beard, no one likes this puberty stache shit.
improve yourself mentally and financially

that's what you need to work on right now. Women will come once you're more confident in these areas
>>
File: Nietzsche-274x300.jpg (26 KB, 274x300) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche-274x300.jpg
26 KB, 274x300
>>16468904
>fuck everyone and go full bitter loner mode
>>
>>16468300
Do you have a job, go to school or have useful skills or talents? If so, then you should find someone simply by honing your social skills. You're not a great looking guy, but that doesn't mean everything.
>>
>>16468300
Your cute, come to /lgbt/ we will love you.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.