[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
loser virgin here, but a woman wants to sleep with me. Any tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1439343273283.jpg (239 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1439343273283.jpg
239 KB, 500x600
loser virgin here, but a woman wants to sleep with me.

Any tips or advice on what to do to prepare for when she and I meet up? Im a fish out of water here
>>
Tell her how pretty she is, and why it is that you think so.
>>
>>16468194
i mean like prepare myself physically, anything i should besides the obvious?

She's aware I'm a virgin
>>
>>16468112
She's made it clear she wants to sleep with you and she knows you're a virgin? Nice.

Just try not to say anything awkward or stupid, try to let her know you find her attractive and that you really wanna fuck her without coming across as desperate or weird.
>>
>>16468255
>She's made it clear she wants to sleep with you and she knows you're a virgin?

She wants to take my virginity, not sure if thats a red flag
>>
>>16468260
How the hell would that be a red flag?
>>
>>16468263
maybe she's crazy?

or just finds me attractive enough and is charitable
>>
>>16468267
no?
>>
>>16468267
> or just finds me attractive
There you go. Don't overthink it, looking down on yourself and acting like someone sleeping with you is charity won't do any good.
>>
>>16468274
you're right, you're absolutely right. This is a normal part of life.

What sort of prep work/maintenance do you do before you sleep with someone?
>>
>>16468289
Oh I have no idea, I'm a virgin. Just follow her lead and try to make it feel good for her. Don't forget to wrap it.
>>
>>16468299
>on't forget to wrap it.
oh of course
>>
>>16468289
Be sure to take a shower, trim your pubes and your nails (toe nails too). Brush your teeth and wear deodorant. Be clean as a whistle. Good luck brah
>>
>>16468306
Okay the basics, I'm just overthinking things at this point then. Thanks!
>>
>>16468289
also be sure to wear normal, solid color underwear that aren't printed with spongebob squarepants or shit like that. Wear boxers or boxer briefs.
>>
>>16468314
fortunately i do not own any weird underwear, so off do a decent start?
>>
Stimulate the clit
>>
Have condoms and be sure you tried them before - in case you're larger than the standard size.
>>
>>16468245

>She's aware I'm a virgin

Do you have a well-paying job, or do you come from money?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.