[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been fapping to my sister's instagram for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: e76bac3b.jpg (207 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
e76bac3b.jpg
207 KB, 1200x1200
So I've been fapping to my sister's instagram for a few years now. First I did it because 1 - shes hot but mostly because the wrongness of it turned me on even more. Now I'm legitimately into it and I don't even feel guilty anymore.

My question is, should I feel bad? No I will not post pics, but just know she looks like pic related but a much more lewd dresser.
>>
I don't see any reason to feel guilty, it's not like you're fucking her.
>>
>>16467130
I probably would if given the opportunity. I'm that far into it.
>>
>>16467106
>mostly because the wrongness of it turned me on even more
Exactly what dragged me into the dark world of lolicon. Save yourself. Don't end up fucked up like me.
>>
It's about as "wrong" as fapping to someone of the same sex. Take that as you will.
>>
Their is nothing wrong about it.

But don't tell anyone nobody ever needs to know or can be helped by that information.
>>
I think it's probably unhealthy and will not manifest into anything positive in your relationship with her or anyone else.
So it might be an irresponsible thing to do, but I don't think it's immoral.
>>
if you even have to ask the question "should I feel bad" then your conscience has already told you the answer is Yes.

Of course most anons on 4chan have a very liberal view of sexual immorality, and probably many of them would question that such a thing even exists.

That's because they've destroyed their conscience and settled for moral relativism instead of seeking higher authority, i.e. bible study.
>>
>>16468272
this.
>>
>>16467443
This
>>
>>16468272
I didn't have to ask, I did more so because I was bored and genuinely interested in what people thought of my actions. Not like I could ask irl.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.