[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my boyfriend and I had sex this morning. Earlier tonight my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: athenaohnoeqjdz.gif (641 KB, 386x240) Image search: [Google]
athenaohnoeqjdz.gif
641 KB, 386x240
So my boyfriend and I had sex this morning. Earlier tonight my boyfriend texts me and asks "so what that the best yet?"

How the fuck do you answer a question like that?
It felt pleasurable, as it does with every other time we've done it, I don't keep track of when it was more pleasurable or not.
If I say no, I feel like I'll hurt his feelings and make him think he's not doing a good job.
If I say yes, I feel like I'm lying and I'll give him a big ego.

Is it me or is it a weird question to ask?
>>
>>16466814
"You were admirable, but let's see how you fare in round 2."
>>
He's stupid for not assuming you had better in the first place.
>>
>>16466814

lol, I'll sometimes ask after my gf has a particularly intense looking climax, but it's more like a, was that good? should we do it like that again? type phrasing .

A simple, "It was amazing. Just as good as the others" will probably do.

If he asks a follow up question (he probably will) just tell him, that while you enjoy it, you don't really keep track of that kind of shit.

Basically what you wrote here.
>>
>>16466814
I guarantee you that he has complimented you, or given you kudos for something you don't deserve. I would bet my life on it. On several occasions he has lied to make you feel good. Even something as simple as, "you're beautiful." Chances are, you're not. He just said it because he cares for you and knows you want to hear it.

So stop being such an uptight bitch and let him have his moment. It doesn't affect either of you negatively to tell your loved one that you enjoy sex with them.
>>
>>16466814
yeah, its a stupid fucking question. he asked, just tell him the truth.
>>
>>16466849
it's a dumb question tool
>>
>>16466814
Be honest. Tell him that "best" is something that is three hours drawn out, includes expensive bndage equipment, fantasy roleplay and in the end both of you question your own personal morality to the point you decide to go to church.

Thats what best sex ever is. Not a five minute quickie in which he gets rid of his morning wood. If you tell him thats what you think best sex ever is then he will never improve. If he's a whiny bitch about it then he deserves to be the bottom next time and when its all done then you tell him you had the best sex ever and tell him to feel proud for giving you such experience

Ok, maybe dont do the strapon thing if youre not into it but REALLY....mean and their penises.
>>
He just wants to make sure he's doing it right.

The media gives guys a lot of shit about being unable to please their partners.
>>
>>16466814

He's fishing for a compliment. That's like when a girl asks you if a dress makes jer look fat. There's only one acceptable answer. If you care about continuing on with this person you better tell a little white lie. But then later I would let him know that it makes you feel uncomfortable to discuss or compare past lovers, because you rather leave it in the past.

Personally it is shit like this that makes me glad I'm an old virgin in love with another old virgin. We've both been saving each other for marriage. And I'll never have to wonder if she is comparing me to someone else she had sex with, or vice versa.
>>
>>16466834
this all the way
if he's not retarded he won't get his feeling hurt
>>
>>16466814
>Is it me

no

I would start wondering about that guy - he wants you to rate him for some reason

usually that means he is screwing other girls who tell him he is the best

see ?
>>
>>16466849
#Thrashed
#NoChill
#Savage
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.