[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I stop hanging out with this friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: alcohol-06.jpg (637 KB, 3547x1386) Image search: [Google]
alcohol-06.jpg
637 KB, 3547x1386
I have had her as a friend since middle school, we are both 19. I trusted her allot, so I Admitted to her I am pedophile. I made sure she knew I never want to act upon my feelings but she's been weird now..she will tell me I should try it , and not care about what anyone says. When we are out in public and there s a little girl , she'll nudge me and say " she's got a nice ass huh?" Then other times she will text me stuff like " you are a sick piece of shit " or " you should be ashamed of yourself". We are best friends but shes making it kind of hard to resist urges .
>>
She sounds fucked up in the head. stop hanging out, obviously. That person is being neurotic. As for you dont even think about it, watch cartoons or smtg
>>
Maybe she's trying to joke about it? It's probably pretty weird for her too, I certainly wouldn't know how to react I a friend told me that.
>>
it looks like she's just trying to make you uncomfortable for fun

if you are reacting to it, just behave as if it were no big deal and she will stop
>>
>>16466069
why in gods name would you tell her that
>>
That woman will ruin you. You must delicately remove her from your life and not piss her off or she will destroy you.
>>
>>16466139
Because she's my best friend
>>
>>16466192
Destroy me? How?
>>
>>16466210
You piss her off or do something she doesnt like and she can smear you for being a pedophile. Even if there is no evidence against you some will believe her word. Being branded a pedo can ruin you.
>>
>>16466243
But I'd never touch a child..
>>
Sounds like a fucking bitch. You seem like a good person with morals, but she doesn't seem to care about other people's feelings. I'd say remove her from your life. And I'm sorry that you have to live with urges like that. I'm an asexual myself, but I can understand that it's hard to having to hold yourself in. Just try to think of people who die a virgin. Maybe it helps. Keep fighting, buddy.
>>
>admitting something like that

That was your first mistake. I'd say she's just trying make jokes in order to make herself feel more comfortable about this. She may stop after a while if you don't say anything more about being attracted to children.
>>
>>16466069
Well I guess you can always move to another country, change your name, and get some plastic surgery..
>>
>>16466437
I don't agree with that he shouldn't have told her. The fact that she proceeded to hang out with him, wasn't disgusted and didn't tell everyone showed that he knows when to tell someone. Talking about something like that can really help holding in the urges. But, yeah. Of course you must be veeery careful with telling someone about this. While you can roughly predict how someone handles it, you can never be 100% sure.
>>
You told a bipolar sadist that you were a pedo? You are screwed if you ever anger her.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.