[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so sup /adv/ i used to be a chronic MJ smoker for a while bu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: the idiots test.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the idiots test.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
so sup /adv/ i used to be a chronic MJ smoker for a while but stopped about a year ago...decided to join the National Guard.....passed my urine test fine. got my job and had about six months before i get shipped to bootcamp. everything was fine and dandy until about a month before shipment day (i ship on tuesday) i decided to give myself a week of smoking as a farewell gift to myself because i was gonna let go of marijane forever. after a week of fun i baught myself a full body cleaner from passyourtest.com which stated it would take away any bad toxins within ten days (which i had more then enough time) i took the cleaner up until a few days ago...i took the test that came with it and i still came up positive so i gave it a few days while drinking lots of water and cranberry juice and eating healthy...i took another test and still dirty....im a bit worried so i researched as much as i could and found out milk thistle tablets help to flush thc out the body. i pretty much overdose on these pills in hope to clean myself out while drinking cranberry juice and lots of water. i tested myself again and its still coming out dirty..... i know im a idiot and i should get what i deserve but i honestly am doing this to change my life around and be a better person while feeling proud of what i represent...so please dont comment with mean comment i need some advice here because i have two days untill they will probably test me again before i go to bootcamp ( i baught a one day flush as my last resort) i really dont know what else to do but keep drinking water. i will try to take this one day flush at the correct time so that when i go to MEPS for the urine test it falls in the 7 hour window the flush is granting me.... does anybody have advice on how to rid these toxins out of my body for good so i can not worry and continue to better myself as a man because i honestly want out of this life style and become someone i could be proud of.
>>
>>16465687
Tl;dr
>>
OP here

yea im sorry im trying to put as much info as i can.
>>
>>16465687
You are dumb. Dumb people deserve to fail if they do dumb things.
All those cleaners and shit do nothing. You are essentially being ripped off. There is no way you'll pass that drug test.
>>
op here

tell me something i dont know... common man i need advice i didnt come here to hear people bash me for my horrible decisions ..i know what i did but im a honest man and looking to just be better its not like im trying to cheat the system.
>>
I'm pretty sure niacin flushes the body well but you'll have to like OD on that and water and get tablets of it maybe idk what that does
>>
Call your recruiter, tell him you're feeling with some personal family issues, you'd rather not elaborate, and that you'll get back in touch with him in the near future. You may miss your original ship date, but you'll piss clean.

He may be pissed but until you're at MEPS swearing in, there's nothing they can realistically do.
>>
>>16465719
There is no way to pass that test, so what advice are you looking for?
You messed up, there is no going back and you ruined your chances.
>>
Just say you need time to think about it and you'll contact the recruiter after. Also the military's urinalysis detection threshold is different from some civilian tests. Just put it off, they won't force you to go to basic.
>>
OP here

i have already swore in and taken the oath

is it still possible to change my ship date?
>>
op here

im on my way to go buy a bottle of niacin

again i know i fucked up im human but my intentions are good i really just wanna get built and feel proud that i make a difference in this cruel world.
>>
>>16465768
be careful with niacin flushes though, idk how many days you have but research it, you will need water
>>
>>16465768
>National Guard
>make a difference in this cruel world
kek

>smokes weed
>fucks up his chances
>"my intentions are good"
more kek
As if that'd make anything better.

If you want to turn your life around, you just do it and not start to, then put it off by smoking weed for a week.
>>
Op here.

So pretty much its gonna go down like this... tmrw (monday) i meet with my recruiter, he drives me to a hotel for processing, tuesday we wake up get on a bus and off to MEPS we go (medical processing) during this time ill drink my flush and hope they make me urinate during this 7 hour window. My recruiter mention to me that they randomly pick people for drug test so not the whole batch of recruits will be tested.....i hope to completely dodge the test all together..but o have this flush as my last resort.
>>
>>16465854
The cranberry and water thing only works if you do a lot cardio.

THC is stored inside fat cells which is why it will still show up after a month. If you do cardio you will burn fat and reject what's left.

Good luck.
>>
Op here

I confessed to my recruiter and he said its impossible for them to change my shipdate at this point since its one day away. He did say to use the flush in the morning and that its very likely that ill dodge the test all together since ive had a clean record on file concerning THC (when i first apply they drug test me and i was clean with no prior arrest of possesion of marijuana)....so all i can do now is keep taking these milk thistle, niacin pills and drink crazy amounts of water and pray to god that he is on my side...thanks anyways
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.