[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went out for drinks with friends yesterday night and met a cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: XQbYiEH.jpg (75 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
XQbYiEH.jpg
75 KB, 500x748
Went out for drinks with friends yesterday night and met a cool girl along the way. We hit off pretty well and since she was going home in the same direction we walked for a bit while talking. Before we went our separate ways I asked for her number so we could do something some other time and she put it in my phone.

I'm not used to meeting girls at random like that. So what's the next step here? Do I text her now asking how she's doing? Do I wait a bit? Do I just ask her out directly?
>>
>>16464380
it's no big deal for mos people, you just ask her if she wants to go out for a coffee or a drink some time, usually a few days later

there is a lot of theory about how long is right, some say too soon you seem needy, too long she loose interest

I just think as long as you actually meet up is good
>>
I have to admit, that if i gave you my number and you don't text me very soon i'm going to think you are pulling some PUA crap or aren't very interested. Both reasons to move on. Don't overthink and text her as soon as you feel like it, which probably alreafy happened since you made a threaf about it
>>
Wait 2-3 days. Don't you ever visit /r/seduction ?
>>
>>16464439
Dam your on paranoid chick you should horrible to kick it with.

" is he trying to fuck me " naw duh you dummy

The question should be " do I like him "
>>
>>16464380
Dude just txt her tell her you want to meet up for coffee. The go cold and don't txt till she hits you up.
>>
>>16464453
I just don't like it when people play games
>>
>>16464459
Or, the "games" are in your head. Pretty amusing, considering that you wrote "don't overthink it" in your first response.

Not OP, I'm not trying to be a dick and I'm not trying to pick up a fight. I'm merely pointing out that you're a bit paranoid.
>>
>>16464382
>>16464439
>>16464446
Damn, conflicting advice are confusing.

At least everybody seems to agree that I should only text to set up a date though?
>>
>>16464380
Wait a couple days, like 2 or 3. Call her, chat for about 5 - 10 minutes and set a definite date for the following week.
>>
>>16464476
Dude, paranoid girl did bring a good point. Do whatever you want, DO NOT overthink it. Do you want to text her? Go right ahead. Do you want to wait? Wait.

There's no right answer other than do what it feels right.
>>
>>16464483
I'm really crap at talking on the phone in general so I'll refrain from that for my own sake.

>>16464488
Fair enough. I do want to text her because last night was fun and I tend to use texting a lot to just talk with people, but I get that it might not be a good idea when dating.

Asking her out for a drink now just after a night of heavy drinking would just be weird. Guess I better wait a bit, at least for tomorrow then.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.