[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i dress myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: nursebarbie.jpg (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
nursebarbie.jpg
7 KB, 300x300
i want to be pretty but idk how. girl clothes are hard and after so many years i think maybe i just will never get it?

and sometimes clothes seem really cute but then i try them on and its like oh god no what's wrong with my body. i wish i knew what was going on there. maybe the mirrors are lying?

anyway please dress me.
>>
>>16462894
Take a look at /fa/. What's your height and weight?
>>
>>16462913
/fa/ tells me to fuck off because they only dress boys and also they all have weird as fuck fashion?

and i just want to look like a normal girl.

5'6" 125lbs
white
dirty blonde hair
green eyes
>>
>>>/fa/

Really depends on if you're fat or not, if the former start going to the gym you porker and for the later check out some fashion magazines or whatever girls do. I think humble, traditional styles of clothing makes a girl cute as heck, because leaving more to the imagination is in a way much more attractive than having your ass hang out and walking around like a cheap prostitute
>>
so far you guys are really terrible at this.
>>
>>16462919
>>16462933
I can see why /fa/ told you to fuck off. /fa/ is not "weird", and plus, you're looking to dress stylishly, rather than fashionably. You need to give much more detail, like what you usually wear.
>>
Just go to a clothes retailer and buy fitting clothes that work.

>Fitting jeans
>Plain black/white t shirt
>Dark grey jacket
>Whatever shoes
>Beanie

Bam, you look like an average girl.
>>
>>16462919
>and i just want to look like a normal girl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Dude, thank you for a much needed laugh. I didn't know trannies were this hilarious.
>>
>>16462933
try plebbit FFA senpai
>>
>>16462894
>and sometimes clothes seem really cute but then i try them on and its like oh god no what's wrong with my body

Perhaps being born a man has something to do with it.
>>
>>16462894

/cgl/ isn't a bad place to get some inspiration in their non-lolita fashion threads. Most of it is feminine and cute but kind of modest and could be dressed up easily. Just rein in the cuteness a bit. And generally just view fashion blogs. I like to peruse some fashion lifestyle blogs and I think it helps my taste but I don't really make too much of an effort.

And when I browsed /beauty/ on 8 I thought there was a lot of cute fashion.

Everyone's body is weird and has difficulties. Looking good and feeling good is such a hard thing to maintain all the time. Especially when accounting for the fact that no matter what you do or wear, some people are going to like it and some are going to hate it. I think most of it is just self-awareness. If you have fat arms or a mustache or something the best thing you can do is to be aware of it.
>>
>>16462943
hey maybe.
>>
This is probably why women are known to go shopping in groups, and that could really help you if you genuinely don't know what normal is. Of course, you're on 4chan, so it's totally possible that that isn't at all possible for you. In that case, one thing you can do is go to a public location with other women your age and write down what they're wearing, or you can google the look you have in mind, and have a mirror handy so you can figure out what steps you need to take to get that look.

A thing you ought to keep in mind is "wear what you're doing." There are different outfits for different situations, although generally speaking you can line them up on various spectra, of casual to formal being the most obvious example. I could give you more specific suggestions if I knew more about your character, and just your height and weight aren't enough to really suggest anything.

Shit, I don't know. I'm not a girl, and I get all my clothes whenever Khols sends me ten bucks.
>>
>>16462968
>Shit, I don't know. I'm not a girl

OP isn't one either. You're okay.
>>
post a pic?
>>
i hate 4chan sometimes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.