[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitdicked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
So I just met this girl from my holiday volunteering group for school and it was love at first site. We had anal sex for the first time last night and I woke up and found dried up pieces of shit on my dick and in my pubic hair. Gag

Needless to say I'm disgusted. I instantly lost all attraction to her this morning.

What can I / should I do? How do I politely tell her she's a gross human being?
>>
You had anal and you didn't prepare for the highly likely possibility of it getting messy? Bro, get over yourself.
>>
>>16461995
How do you prepare for something like this? I've had anal countless amounts of time and never once saw one piece of shit.

I just think this girl has a feces issue
>>
Top kek
Y'all r dirty op
>>
>>16462005

Yeah her feces issue is you put your dick in her ass, retard. What did you think is in there?
>>
>I like doing anal
>wtf thers shit on my dick

OP unless you go through with her and have her give herself an enema before every time you're going to run the risk of shit dick.
>>
well, nice to know op's penis is too small to reach the deeper regions where everyone's ass automatically spews shit unless they did a thorough enema beforehand.

also
>not showering after
you deserve the aids
>>
>>16462027
I actually have a 6.5 inch penis, that's above average bro

Which is besides the point, girls are fucking nasty
>>
That's fucking nasty OP def would break up with this dirty ho
>>
>>16462043

>stick dick in a hole where literally every organic being poops from
>get shitdick
>WOW GIRLS ARE GROSS

How about you get over yourself.
>>
>>16462043
you put your dick in her ass bro!! i think you're the gross one here
>>
You fucked her where her shit comes from. Let me repeat: YOU FUCKED HER WHERE TURDS EXIT.

Take a shower afterward you disgusting fuck and don't be surprised if you have to wipe your dick since you shoved it in her shitter, numbnuts.
>>
This is why anal is absolutely disgusting
>>
>>16462139
But poo is supposed to be in your bowels, not within the poop shoot. I get what you're saying but I've fucked many girls in the ass who never did this to me because why? They were clean. Holy shit what a shocker!

>>16462163
It's pretty awesome bro just because of the taboo fact of it. Nothing hotter than watching a girl underneath you squirm with a full cock in her ass
>>
>>16462422

Its all the poop shoot retard. God, people this stupid shouldn't have sex. Please don't breed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.