[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to do heroin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 264x191
Hello friends. Despite its bad reputation, doing heroin has always sounded like a good idea to me and would probably make me more fun. Unfortunately I don't like needles and it would affect my performance at work, but it still seems like a good idea and I wish I could do it.

What's it like to do heroin? Should I do heroin?
>>
You can smoke heroin too...
I've done it one time and it just felt like I took a bunch of vicodin.
>>
>>16461863
>doing heroin has always sounded like a good idea to me
Mind if I ask why?
>>
>>16461863
There's way better drugs than heroin that you can use socially at parties and such that are fun, like good coke or molly. Heroins just...fuckin bleh. It's no fun.
>>
>>16461863
i have seen heroin ruin or kill many people, including several close friends and family members. no one can use it in a responsible manner. eventually, you will become a dope zombie that lies to everyone and steals from friends and family until no one wants you around anymore. your life will become nothing more than a mission to get high. you will be unable to maintain any sort of relationship, romantic or otherwise. you will be the lowest form of human life imaginable, and it will be your own fault for doing something that you knew was a bad idea. seriously, if youre going to do dope, just kill yourself now and spare your loved ones the pain it will cause them. did i mention i hate junkies? i fucking hate junkies. i hate heroin. i hate people that try to get others to do it.

tl;dr: dont be a fucking idiot
>>
As someone who just finished up his legal issues due to heroin..

Whatever latent anxiety or insufficiency that makes you feel like you should do h will feel like it's been whited out, that's for sure. You'll probably like it too much, love it at first, get addicted and hate it and hate yourself for needing it
>>
>>16461863
You are either a giant troll, or a complete moron.
> it always seemed like a good idea to do heroin
Just think about how that could ever make sense for like five seconds
>>
>>16461955

I can't really emphasize how much of a world of hurt heroin can and probably will put you in enough OP
>>
>>16461955

I've managed to keep my coffee habit to one cup a day (unless I have a lot of work or lifting heavy). I don't really get enthused about things for long periods of time. I'd probably be more of a casual user.
>>
>>16461926
gotta be edgy as fuck just to fit in here bro
>>
>>16462133
>I'd probably be more of a casual user.
Coming from a former user, that's the same lie we all tell ourselves. Believe it or not, none of us start out like "You know what would be cool? Being a 6 hit a day junkie. With some abcesses, or maybe some gangrene. I could even suck a black man's dick with no condom and swallow it just to get a £10 bag so I can stop the flu". Still, perhaps I'm wrong, and you'll be that one person in a million who can just take it or leave it. Who knows.
>>
>>16462133
>comparing "coffee addiction" to literal heroin
You can't be this retarded. Nobody is this retarded. Bad troll. bad.
>>
>>16461926
Not op, but whenever you hear about heroin (from someone who actually does heroin) they're always talking about how the feeling is practically unbeatable.

"Take the best orgasm you ever had, multiply it by a thousand and you're still nowhere close." - Trainspotting

Some people are just morbidly curious, I guess.
>>
>>16462166

Why did you have to swallow it?
>>
>>16461863
>>16461863

My friends brother died on over dosing on heroin. He was in rehab several times but nothing helped.

Just saying.
>>
>>16461863
>Despite its bad reputation, doing heroin has always sounded like a good idea to me
mate I don't know where you're getting your ideas from but you need to fucking stop
>>
File: xkjn.png (350 KB, 576x700) Image search: [Google]
xkjn.png
350 KB, 576x700
>>16462133
>I've managed to keep my coffee habit to one cup a day
wow dude bro op that's so hardcore, the last time I stopped drinking coffee I got a massive withdrawal fever and curled up into a ball on the floor, crying and scratching my skin off
>>
>>16462282

I just get headaches.

Well, /adv/ seems pretty anti-heroin. Not sure what else I'm going to do with my free time. But I guess I'll find something.
>>
>>16462287
>I just get headaches.
that's the point moron, if the highs on heroin are really huge, the lows are enough to turn people into savages.
And jesus dude if you just were bored and looking for shit to do then just read a book or play a video game or something
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.