[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to fake normie if you're physically incapable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 10 years.jpg (36 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
10 years.jpg
36 KB, 500x582
Is it possible to fake normie if you're physically incapable of actually being one?
>>
>>16461304
No

You were either born normie or you weren't
>>
>>16461305
How hard is it to just impersonate one?

I'm gay and apparently like 60% of doing normie shit is about having a wife so that part's out of the question though.
>>
>>16461304
You're posting 9fag images

You're already a normie, dummy
>>
>>16461309
You'll never even come close

They'll smell the gay on you
>>
>>16461314
But I don't have normie friends and we don't do normie things together.
>>
Every time you use the word normie you sink a little lower
>>
>>16461338
nice try wageslave
>>
>>16461344
>implying I don't collect income through realty and spending the majority of my time for leisure

Enjoy your ramen and pissbottles kek
>>
>>16461350
>implying I need income

I was born rich
>>
>>16461350
I do have a job tho.

I couldn't make it in college so I ended up at the kind of blue collar job with all the people who hate the gay but I try. They're all engaged and about to start marrying their girlfriends and having accidental kids, but they haven't caught me yet.

Does that help?
>>
>>16461377
When they do they'll tie you up and rape you
>>
>>16461304
Unless you're a flaming queen, there is no reason for anyone to know or care how "normie" you are. Just live your life.
>>
>>16461354
You were born a poor man with money Pegasus.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.