[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Growing up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x1136
How good is growing up and realising relationships don't lead to happiness and that no sex is better than bad sex? Growing up ITT.
>>
>>16460778

>Can't get laid
>Tries to rationalize his failure
>Still wants pussy

/thread
>>
>>16461589
>/threading one's own post

I bet you like your own comments on Facebook.
>>
>>16461591
I don't use social media. Try again.
>>
>>16461599
Doesn't change the fact that you closed thread on your own post, moron.
>>
>>16461602
And you let that bother you because...?
>>
4chan is social media.
>>
>>16461605
I forget that /adv/ is newfag central. Carry on.
>>
>>16461609
>Carry on

Except you're still bothered that I wrote /thread, despite the fact that it in no way prevents you from continuing to post in this thread. Sorry I hurt your feelings bruh.
>>
>>16460778
>no sex better than bad sex
>clearly never been into subspace
>>
>>16461614
I think he likes you.
>>
>>16461606
Maybe by some definitions, but not really in a traditional sense. Most people would consider social media as including more involved profiles with personal picture sharing and associated comments etc.
>>
Hide this regretful display. Jesus christ lads.
>>
>>16461644
Writing a letter and sending it to another person is also social media, in a traditional sense. Anyone else care to pick at the knits?
>>
>>16461660
Do not utter the Lord's name in vain, sir.
>>
>>16461672
miraculous.jpg
>>
>>16461666
If you say so. All I'm saying is that most people would not include nerdy message boards in their definition of social media. They're going to list:
>Facebook
>Twitter
>Instagram
>Vine
>Pinterest
>Tumblr
>Myspace

I really don't think I'm the one nitpicking here.
>>
>ITT: Growing up
>Thread is a childish discussion

4chan!
>>
it's a great feeling to mature and realize you've crossed some significant boundary where the old problems that assailed you are now totally powerless over you. it's also great to get the vivid contrast of seeing younger, less mature people wander around through life lost, suffering, confused, and realizing that you made it out of that stage with A+ grades thanks to your own diligent efforts to overcome all inner and outer obstacles.

maturity is great, that forever young meme has to stop. youth is nothing but ignorance, and it's not blissful at all.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.