[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I made some profiles on some dating sites And have been getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151114_1.png (31 KB, 400x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_1.png
31 KB, 400x640
So I made some profiles on some dating sites
And have been getting a few of matches and messages but never message anyone back . So I finally decide to message someone back today. I messaged this girl before I went to take a nap . Woke up and realized what I sent her isn't exactly the right words for what I ment and I sent her a fucking emoji... I hate hate HATE texting or talking online.

Is there any way to salvage this or should I just say fuck it? She is actually very attractive so I really want to.
>>
Ask her if she likes netflix and anime
>>
>>16460528
Ever time i come to this board for advice i can't get a single serous answer.
>>
>>16460541
I was being serious if a guy asked me this I be showing him my figure collection.
>>
They stare at me while I stare at you.
>>
Talk to her?
>>
>>16460511
You don't fucking proofread before you hit send? Fucking troglodyte.

She is into you, so yes, you can salvage this.

Have you visited howautistic.ru? It could really help in your situation.
>>
>>16460541
Will you be my gf

>>16460566

How
>>
>>16460670

I don't know. Ask her if she has a dog or something.
>>
>>16460689
Why would you ask somthing so rndom like that
>>
>>16460922

Gotta start somewhere, friend. A lot of women have dogs. If she has a dog, you can talk about your mutual love of dogs.
>>
>>16460511
>takes a nap after a hard day on the Internet.
>>
>>16460924>>16460924
I just don't know wht tosay now because i'm thinking to hard now
>>
>>16460925
>just get off work
>take nap
>>
Femanon here. I'm surprised her reply doesn't weird you out OP cause from my perspective that's kind of a strange thing to say. Is it just me?
>>
>>16460936
Are you Spanish?
>>
>>16460943

>>16460942
Yes it was weird thats why im kinda confused
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.