[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
going to kill myself in the next few days got $2000 left in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: doge.jpg (108 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
108 KB, 575x575
going to kill myself in the next few days

got $2000 left in the bank

should i buy my mother a nice necklace or ring?
>>
Way to make her feel like shit. I would prob kill myself if my son did that shit.

How about figure out your issues and understand that lows are apart of life. No matter how much you feel like its been years of the same shit. Count your fucking blessings and start working out fuckboy
>>
Why would a dead man care about material possessions? As far as I am concerned you are going to be a statistic and nothing more.
>>
>>16460337
How do you think your mom would feel if you did that to yourself? Do you think a necklace will make her happy? Don't you think seeing you happy would make her happy instead?
>>
>>16460337
if this is truly it anon, please consider transfering your money into my paypal account. please I have no food until the first pay after a job I start this monday - my dad will pay my rent on loan, as I'm completely broke. I'm just finishing up a second terrible semester and I could an angel. Be my angel, friend.
>>
>>16460337
Buy her a vibrator and don't give it to her, just leave it in your will to her to make her feel obligated to take it.
>>
I often wonder how many of the people who make these suicide threads actually go through with it.
>>
>>16460337
If it were me, I'd go out and buy some paint or pens or something and a nice big canvas and make her something hand made. I never really was very good at painting, but I think something really personal with a lot of effort and thought involved would be nice. As long as you fill up the canvas, you know?

Maybe if you aren't good at painting or something, just write a whole bunch of words about how you're feeling and things you like or something, in all different shapes and sizes. Just a thought - best of luck with the remainder of your life.
>>
>>16460337
>next few days
Don't kid yourself. You're not going to do it at all. Not with that attitude. Do it today. Don't let your dreams be dreams.
>>
>>16460337

Leave it for the funeral expenses.

People really don't like contributing to funds in which the person has killed themselves. It is likely that she would not get very much if she asks others for help with your burial and such.
>>
>>16460366
>I want your money I do not care if you kill yourself

Op do not kill yourself we need people like you so fags like this greedy shit are not the population. I know shit sucks and society is fucked with the ruote its down but I be lonely without having you on this planet to make threads with and talk.
>>
>>16460438
Cheers. This isn't such a bad idea.

Some background, I'm not some suicidal depressed teenager. I'm a 30 year old woman. I'm not depressed. I'm satisfied and done with life. There's nothing more I want to do. I've had amazing experiences throughout my life that I'm very grateful for. I have no plans of getting married or having kids. There's nothing I want to do.

I can die happy now.

This is my last stop.

>>16460451
I've already accounted for funeral $$$ and I've set that aside.
>>
>>16460462
you shouldn't be so selfish. Just because you're satisfied with what you've done in your life doesn't mean you should kill yourself and let your family mourn their loss.
>>
>>16460462

Just leave her the money then. Trinkets are stupid and intrinsically worthless.
>>
Get far away from your home via public transportation and go out into the wilderness, maybe somewhere beautiful like a mountain top, and kill yourself there. You don't want to be found for a long time. You'll leave hope for your family.
>>
>>16460462
I think it's horrible that people feel a need to kill themselves. I wish there was some kind of an easier or less harshly depicted way of doing it. To be honest, I kind of am depressed teenager but whenever I really feel like shit, I don't think suicidal thoughts but I just wish I could go to sleep and not wake up or something like that. I guess, like a lot of other people, I really like sleep. But it's good to know that you feel okay, and if you're entirely confident in your judgement then I'm not going to try and tell you otherwise.

I also hope that you'll ignore the fuckwads who are writing stupid shit because you made a post about suicide. Best not to let people like them get under your skin.
>>
>>16460462

Life, the neverending war
Close the final door
Unless— there is more?
Salvation unclear
Realization of fear
>>
buy a pup
you like dog, yes?
love of pup will make feel whole again
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.