[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question from a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 6
what's better cute or sexy?
>>
Cute. By far. Sexy is to me at least too outgoing makes you seem slutty and just want to fuck whoever you want. Cute is more of a conserved type of sexy it shows how beautiful and funny/or shy which can be cute, but there's a fine line. Yet you don't want to fuck or be fucked by anything with a penis. I would. Choose a cute girl 10/10 times. Because being cute is sexy.
>>
cute, but dont assume cute will make up for a very sub par face or fat.

if you're ever wondering "why am i single" and your BMI is above the obese range, you need to fix that first
>>
>>16459623

better for what ?
>>
Cute, sexy always turns into slutty at some point and that's disgusting
>>
both
>>
Both. Cute in public and when dating, sexy in the bedroom. Like a switch. Know when to make your man feel like he's absolutely turned you on by being sexy out of nowhere, then cute again any other time.
Cute doesn't mean ditzy either, don't be dumb. Just cute.

This is the best combination, really.
>>
>>16459639
my bmi is just below normal and face is ok i guess
>>
>>16459656
what do you find more attractive?
>>
Feel like the word sexy is associated with bimbos
I'll take cute
>>
>>16459726
>I can only think in black and white
Dammit OP there isn't a magic answer here. This: >>16459689
is best.

You have to mix both. Stop thinking so unilaterally.
>>
>>16459745
only want to know what people prefer out of those two options, you can elaborate if you want to lel
>>
Whichever one is better at cooking. Seriously, you can look however you want. Cook well and say funny things and I'm yours.
>>
two completely different things. i don't even know. better to be pretty and not completely stupid. some sort of personality.
>>
>>16459623
>Cute. By far. Sexy is to me at least too outgoing makes you seem slutty and just want to fuck whoever you want. Cute is more of a conserved type of sexy it shows how beautiful and funny/or shy which can be cute, but there's a fine line. Yet you don't want to fuck or be fucked by anything with a penis. I would. Choose a cute girl 10/10 times. Because being cute is sexy.
Funny all these self-proclaimed experts today. Many of them ignorant. Everything in debate is subjective. Cute and sexy are different and both good in their own way. Use the dictionary. Stop shitposting on MAH forum ;P Nah, just do whateva ;)
>>
>>16459799
Funny how you don't see he just voiced his own opinion and didn't claim to be an expert on anything.
>>
>>16459799
Ya, the girl was asking for an opinion.
>>
I'll take cute each and every time.
And yes, even in bed I prefer cute over sexy, but that's probably because I am fairly dominant.
I don't stand a chance against cute girls, I am just always really into them and can be somewhat manipulated by a girl being cute.
I guess it's just a weakness I have.
Even worse if paired with other characteristics.
So yes, it can be black and white for some guys. There is no real answer to what is better though, it depends on the guy you are after.
>>
>>16459623
Intelligent, but I guess that is not even an option for you
>>
>>16459623
Cute

Like a loli with tits
>>
>>16459840
Much more an option for her than for you to not be an idiot judging people based on a simple question.
>>
>>16459623
What kind of dumb fucking question is that, get the fuck out and come back when you become a real adult instead of a purple painted teenybopper piece of shit.
>>
>>16459849
>asks an idiotic question
>b-but why do you call him stupid?
>>
>>16459860
I am not wondering why. I can see you are a judgmental prick.
You can't determine someone's level of intelligence by a question such as this one, especially not knowing how old OP is. Whoever claims otherwise has shown himself to be the true imbecile.
>>
Lol at all these answers. 10/10 times guys are ogling at the "hot and sexy" type chick if she walked into the room. She will always be first choice.

"Cute" girls are always secondary. The only kind of guys that go after this type are the guys who know they don't stand a chance of getting with the sexy one. (But will jump at the chance if there was an opportunity.)
>>
>>16459905
short term i agree with you, but long term i don't think so

being sexy might make a girl become desirable, but it's harder to fall in love with them because most of the times the desire will be based on lust alone
>>
>>16459869
Okay man, he's enlightened. How did I miss his grandeur? One would think that stupid people ask stupid questions but I stand corrected. Clearly he's a genius and so are you.
>>
>>16459905
Obviously a woman knows more about being a man than men themselves. You heard it first on /adv/.
>>
>>16459905
Nice opinion you got there.
Never seen a girl looking "sexy" (outside of a bedroom) without thinking it looks either slutty or trashy at the same time.
I am pretty traditional and like traditional girls. I am fairly disgusted by most styles out there and subsequently turn those girls down.
Tattoos are the worst.
>>
>>16459921
1. OP is female (or claims to be).
2. You don't know OP's age.
3. You don't know why the question was asked. There are legitimate reasons to ask such a question.
4. You claim to be able to determine OP's intelligence based on one very short sentence.
You make a very bold statement and don't have nearly enough information to substantially make it. That is far more stupid than asking the question posed here. Are you just trying to be edgy and failing or are you really just that much of an amadaun?
>>
>>16459921
"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit." - Oscar Wilde
>>
>>16459935
As opposed to you, who considers it to be a great question regardless. Okay.
>>
>>16459942

"I'm a faggot" -Oscar Wilde
>>
>>16459943
I do not and never made such a statement. You are merely implying I do.
It is simply a legitimate question to be asked, depending on the reason behind it.
Have you heard of a thing called "polling" or "surveying"?
>>
>>16459942
"Fools are my theme, let sarcasm be my song"
-Lord Byron

"Kindly fuck off"
-random anon
>>
>>16459951
He was indeed homosexual, but I dare to doubt you knew that.
You are unable to make even one point, not even to mention argue on an adequate level, are you?
Once you corner people they tend to lash out though.
>>
>>16459959
Shows on what level Byron felt most at home.
>>
>>16459953
>Have you heard of a thing called "polling" or "surveying"?

Yes, and? Are you saying that polls and surveys cannot lack intelligence?

Anyone with half a brain knows OP's question is a matter of opinion, and even so, the information she might get in here cannot be considered accurate, rendering it a waste of time.
>>
>>16459966
Hahahaha, so now you'll make assumptions about Lord Byron? Okay. I'll ignore you from now on, I see where you stand.
>>
>>16459972
>Matter of opinion
>Polling
That's exactly what polling is for.
And isn't it up to OP to decide where to gather the information she wants?
>>
>>16459975
Not an assumption, unlike your assumptions about OP. It's called a comeback, if you know what that is.
But yes, I do not have the highest of opinions of Lord Byron based on his works.
However, one should not complain about someone else making assumptions after doing so himself in an even less informed fashioned.
>>
>>16459919
>>16459925
>>16459927
Yeah ok, sure.

Lets say you meet a sexy girl with a great personality, and you also meet a cute girl with a great personality. Who would you choose? The sexy one.

Also facial structure has more to do with sexiness than fashion. Pic related, a victoria's secret model.
>>
>>16459986
Where did I state it wasn't her decision? I merely pointed out the waste of time that making such a question here is. Because anonimity in here makes it easy to post whatever you want without consequence. So making a poll in here isn't exactly the best place to answer her question, is it?

So if you don't think of wasting time as something stupid, then I have no more counter arguments.
>>
>>16459995
Third guy you quoted.
No, I would not choose the sexy one. That's your assumption.
I really do have a weakness for cute girls.
The pic you provided is also not very appealing to me. I don't even think that this is sexy, it just looks kind of weird to me.
>>
>>16459995
>Who would you choose? The sexy one.

Based on your experience as a guy, I take it?
>>
>>16459995
models are what gay men think beautiful women should look like
>>
>>16459998
You were saying the information gathered here "cannot be considered accurate", thus criticising that decision. However, you do not know where else the question might have been asked or what that information is even intended for.
I beg to differ on your opinion about anonymity. Anonymity is exactly what enables people to say what they actually think instead of worrying about appearance, reputation and the like.

You simply claim it is a waste of time, because to you it might very well be one, while the information might be useful to OP.
Wasting time is also not inherently stupid. Different people need different things to relax and a lot of them might be considered "wasting time".
You are/were also "wasting time" discussing things on here with me. So if you consider someone wasting time stupid, you need to rethink some of your own decisions first before criticising someone else for doing exactly the same thing.
Simply calling someone on an anonymous image board stupid is in fact, I dare say, an even bigger waste of time than asking a question.
>>
>>16460016
To be honest, no one could've said it better.
>>
>>16459720
Post pics fatty
>>
>>16460016
Thinking about this just made it so, so clear why most models have such a prominent jaw line.
Including >>16459995
>>
>>16460019
You cannot waste time because you don't possess it
>>
>>16460028
Semantics and missing what "wasting time" actually means.
>>
>>16460032
Explain to me how you waste a dimension?
>>
>>16460019
While I have to admit that our argument can be thought of as a waste of time, I'm stuck in the highway (going to the beach as we speak, that's normally a 4 hour drive from Mexico City to Acapulco, imagine how much more time since I'm on a bus and there's a lot of traffic) and I guess I concede that I'm wasting my time to an extent. Then again, not much you can do stuck in traffic, but since English isn't my mother tongue, I keep learning by arguing with you; I cannot really consider it a wsste of time.

And to be fair, arguing with you has been fun, wouldn't you say?
>>
>>16460000
>>16460003
>>16460016
>>16460022
Talk shit all you want here, but I guarantee if this girl walked up and talked to you nicely in real life, you would fall in love and furiously spill your spaghetti.
>>
>>16460039
As I said, you are missing what "wasting time" actually means. You are hung up on interpreting it in a literal way, but that is not how language works.
"Wasting time" is simply passing time without doing anything you would consider useful, worthwhile or something along those lines.
As I said, semantics and nothing more.
>>
>>16460040
I wouldn't do it if I wouldn't enjoy my time here. It's nice to keep things civilised while arguing on this site.

But this also proves my point of "wasting time" not being inherently stupid to some extent.

English isn't my first language either, btw.
>>
>>16460044
Sometimes I forget that we men are a hivemind and we all think and act the same.

Where the hell did I get that weird idea that each and everyone of us is an individual with his own thoughts molded by their interactions and surroundings?
>>
>>16460044
Not even "talking shit". That pic seriously does look kind of weird to me, but I also know I don't share my tastes with the majority.
Someone I know quite well has told me before my type of girl could be best described as "doll like".
That model you seem to like so much is just really not my type. I don't fall in love based on looks or someone just being nice either. I doubt we'd have a lot in common, but I may be wrong and she turns out to be an amazing person.
I also don't "spill my spaghetti" just because someone I consider attractive (in general) talks nicely to me. Guess what, that tends to happen in life, including mine. There are attractive people out there and they are just people.
>>
>>16460054
That's a very dangerous delusion you have there.
Report to the Borg Queen immediately for proper reintegration into the hivemind.
>>
>>16460046
You know what they say

A fool and his posts are easily baited
>>
>>16460070
Must. Follow. The. Master.
Must. Follow. The. Hivemind.
>>
File: fool.jpg (306 KB, 680x1671) Image search: [Google]
fool.jpg
306 KB, 680x1671
>>16460072
>>
>>16459623
Sexy: one night, just fun, something physically

Cute: relationship, friendship, something emotional
>>
>>16460044
>projecting
>>
this thread is getting gay

Post some cute girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
>>
>>16459623
Sexy. When us men see women, ypu are nothing but a walking fuckhole
>>
File: xayckqq.jpg (99 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
xayckqq.jpg
99 KB, 600x600
>>16460094
How is she cute? She is aggressively sexual, especially in that video. I'd never even think of associating that with cute.
I am rather thinking something like pic related.
>>
>>16460120
And this is why you want to be cute, not sexy. You might end up with someone who honestly thinks like that.
>>
>>16460122
>aggressively sexual

What sexually repressed society do you live in
>>
>>16460132
Look at her clothes, her dancing...
It is obviously done to be sexy and I see it as a fairly aggressive way to go about it.
The society I live in is actually pretty sexualised and not repressed, but since I dislike that fact so much, I am noticing it more.
Alizee has always been one of the most obvious artists to use as an example for "sex sells".
>>
>>16460144
I've seen normal women wear much less and do sluttier shit in clubs

Alizee seems tame to me
>>
>>16460149
That's true, there is almost always worse.
And I agree with you to some extent. She could be really cute, if she wouldn't try to be sexy that much. Just dress her a little differently and change the dancing and you'd have a really cute woman.
But that's just my opinion. Your opinion is different and I can still see where you are coming from.

Another thing: Most cute girls seem to be cute because of their faces, at least to me. So I start to think you can only ruin being cute or amplify it, but it has to come natural. However, anyone can potentially be sexy (obvious exceptions aside).
I at least have never seen a girl being cute solely because of what she was wearing, doing or anything else she can influence herself like that.
>>
>>16460183
Okay, let's not say "worse", let's call it "more extreme".
>>
>>16460183
I would say its face + voice = cuteness
>>
File: 8d03fed916cdd288.jpg (62 KB, 450x750) Image search: [Google]
8d03fed916cdd288.jpg
62 KB, 450x750
>>16460213
The voice definitely has to do with it. Cuteness can be destroyed by a horrible voice after all.
And Alizee definitely does have her voice going for her.
>>
>>16460223

Red hair + green eyes is my kryptonite

best combo
>>
I prefer pretty to either one, by far
>>
Idk, I like Shu Qi, Amara Karan, Alicia Keys, Mylène Jampanoï, Mélanie Laurent, Melanie Ríos, Rihanna, Fiona Apple, Silvie Deluxe, Imogen Poots, Olivia Thirlby, Keira Knightley, Emma Roberts... whatever that type is
>>
>>16460149

It doesn't make her less slutty.

But she is really pretty btw.
>>
File: 1445126456589.jpg (523 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445126456589.jpg
523 KB, 800x1000
>>16459623
Cute = marry
hot = fuck
>>
>>16460125
Fag detected. Women are nothing but objects that exist merely for our pleasure.

Do you know what's cute to men? A girl that keeps her fucking mouth shut.
>>
>>16460464
:/
>>
>>16460464
> A girl that keeps her fucking mouth shut.
Literally something I consider when I've dated a woman for longer than 6 months. I've been seeing my current for 2 and a half years and I'm starting to really factor this into proposing.

If she can't keep her fucking trap closed when it needs to be I don't want to be marrying that.
>>
>>16460464

inclined to agree with this.
>>
>>16459623
Sexy >>>>>>>>>> cute
>>
>>16460464
LOL
>>
>>16459935
right ill tell you my age if it fucking helps you answer my question better although i really didn't think it was that difficult.
I'm 18.
I know there is more to a person but given just those to options pick one.
>>
>>16459623
Depends if you want to get fucked or loved.
>>
Both are good, but cute is better for gf/waifu

Lol at all the faggot dudes in this thread btw

>keeps her mouth shut

>I'd love to hear you say to your future wife, "Honey, you know why I love you? You keep your fucking trap shut like a woman should."
>>
>>16460870
Those guys aren't going to get any woman worth having with that attitude
>>
>>16460878
Bullshit. Women love to be dominated like the animals they are.
>>
>>16460863
We all want to fuck. Love is bullshit
>>
>>16459905
>people can't like different things!
>>
cute and sexy can mean any number of things depending on who you ask...
and why would you have to choose between the two?
>>
>>16461043
Because men with guns force you too.
>>
Cute face with A-cup breasts and a small butt.
>>
>>16459623
Cute girls all the way.
>>
>>16461074
>Being a pedo
>>
Beauty.
>>
>>16460094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjDTpGq5dpM
:3
>>
>>16461419
white kids are so ugly
>>
>>16461376
>Pedo
>All characteristics adult women may have
Most women don't look like Kim Kardashian and mosten don't like that look either because it's unfeminine. You should go out once in a while.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.