[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New OS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: spcs.png (16 KB, 561x276) Image search: [Google]
spcs.png
16 KB, 561x276
Just replaced my motherboard and CPU, what OS should I get? Is Windows 8 and 10 really shit?
>>
Get Windows ME
>>
8 is a shit. 8.1 was mostly fine, though not terribly attractive. I have no idea what you really get out of 10 until DX12 takes off.

I'm building a new computer soon and plan on just shoving 7 SP1 onto it.
>>
>>16459588
windows 10 is shitty, or at least that's my opinion, but many people share that view
>>
>>16459693

w10 is shite

can't turn off automatic updates

can't turn off microsoft spyware

fuck that shite it's enough to make me switch to unix
>>
Windows 10 is literally botnet
>>
I have 8.1 and it's bretty gud
>>
>>16459697
Yeah and windows 7 is spied on too if you updated to a certain patch. They all have it. But you know you can keep using 7 and feel like you're safe when you're not or just use an unupdated OS. You're fucked either way.
>>
I honestly love Windows 8.1 and I think you should get it, don't ever get Windows 10 until they fix it
>>
>>16460178
I've been using it since the upgrade and it was a seamless. What was broken with it?
>>
>>16459588
You're better off jumping off a bridge than having Windows 8 or 10... They're both horrible operating systems. It's your funeral though.
>>
Perfect time to switch to Linux.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.