[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Girl Tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
So im a 19 year old, i struggle just to get girls interested in me

This girl i really like in my class, im not sure if she likes me back.
i emailed her (i know, i know kinda cheap right) if she wanted to go out this veteransday and she replied

>Oh! Thanks for the offer but I'm going to be busy for most of tomorrow because of my art history project. Sorry!

and then >I gotcha. I'll let you know though I'm going probably be busy these next couple weeks because of class and work.

>girl also said she wasnt looking for a boyfriend RIGHT NOW. (but i feel as if though she is testing me to see how badly i want her..... not sure

im not sure how to read these signals, is she legite busy or is she brushing me off nicely.

while i havent asked her out in person(which i regret since i shouldve to begin with) i feel like third time is the charm.

i was thinking of just saying this, at the end of the semester
>hey anon i dont think you really understood me, but i am actually interested in you. Since the semester is almost over i thought we could hang out.
>>
>girl is nice through text but always says that she's busy with coursework/anything else

Forget it, she's completely not into you and is trying to let you down gently. Happened to me last week.
And don't get me started on the "not looking for a bf RIGHT NOW'. This translates to "I wouldn't mind a bf but I sure as hell don't want YOU as one".
Delete her number and find a new skirt to chase.
>>
>>16458671
>hey anon i dont think you really understood me, but i am actually interested in you. Since the semester is almost over i thought we could hang out.

Beta as fuck m8
She wants nothing to do with you and probably sees you as some random creep who won't stop bothering her and ignores what she believes to be obvious hints that she's not interested.
>>
This is op, so basically there is no coming back from this?
>>
BTW meant to greentext sentence in the middle of the greentext she also said that, so I suppose she will be inviting me at a later date? I hope...
>>
Among many things, women like guys who are fit, handsome (facial aesthetics, grooming, etc.), tall and fashionable. Apart from height you can control most of those other things to great or lesser extents.

Now that we got those out of the way, what are the other things which women find attractive? Make a list.

If you can't make that list, that's your problem: you're like a salesman who has no idea what his customers want to buy. Of course you're going to fail.

If you can make that list, LIVE UP TO IT ASSHOLE.
>>
i want you babyboy
>>
>>16458753
Nope.
Try another girl and treat it as a learning experience.
>>
>>16458834
>>16458723
This is why I'm afraid of girls.
Just HOW are you supposed to approach a girl and get her not to hate you?
>>
>>16459705
Walk away if she turns you down.
>>
>>16459708
This. Alpha as fuck.
>>
>>16459708
That's obvious, and I know it's going to happen 99.99% of the time. What am I supposed to do for it not to happen?
>>
>>16459731
Act like you couldn't care less if she says yes or no. Be slightly disinterested/aloof and you won't look like a desperate nerd.
>>
>>16459731

Nothing dude.

That's life, you WILL miss, you WILL get rejections, everyone gets them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.