[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I turn to you as /b/ was uhelpful at all. IT's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Hey /adv/ I turn to you as /b/ was uhelpful at all. IT's a bit long, but let me lay it out for you.

So there's this girl, we first met about 4 months ago when I was out for a beer with my friends, she was with hers, there were many mutual friends in those groups and we ended up in a group of about 30 people. We just got to know each others' names, talked for a bit and that was it. We met again in similar circumstances about a month ago, same shit, we caught a cigarette and then it turned out that she lives near me, so we left together. Talked on the way home, and it was really good, we really got along, no awkward silence, not even a sec. We agreed to meet for a smoke now and then as we split up. I was thinking about her for few days, I really felt (and I guess I still feel) that we could really be together. We met few times for said cig, took few walks, talked, a beer with bigger gruop once or twice, a house party where everyone got shitfaced, good time. So here's the deal: we have a friendly relationship, and I'm cool with it. We don't text, both she and I aren't really into shitty smalltalk over FB. So we talk only when we meet irl, not too much time. Is there any chance to get this thing movin g into different direction, romantic one?

I mean it's not like I can jump out of the blue with something like
"Hey, I know we know each other only so-so, but I think we'd fit each other, you're pretty great in my opinion, let's see if this works out". Stuff like this Works Orly In romantic Komedy for teenage girls.
this isn't a firendzone scenarion, I'm not fat and gay deluded neckbeard, I'm not madly in love with her and she wants just to be friends

Sorry for my writing I’m a bit drunk and english isn’t my mother tounge, if something isn't clear I'll be more precise

Pic totally unrelated. Just that I look somewhat like the guy.
>>
The next time you two have a cig together just ask her out dude. Like when you guys are nearing the end of the convo just say "hey I am headed to "(restaurant, movies, etc)" you should come." She will probably ask you if you are asking her out and then say damn right you are. Make sure have plans to go to this place and that you will have fun regardless if she comes

From there its on you. You two seem cool for each other and so I wouldn't be surprised if she was waiting for you to ask her out by now.
>>
>>16522153

Yea, here's the tricky part: I already did once, but we both didn't have time (at the given day she had classes in the afternoon, the next day i did etc) and the other time we were too hungover. Now I'd come off as desperate, even though I'm not in the tiniest bit.

That' also a problem. I'm cool with stuff being as it is, always. I have almost monk-like approach, whatever happens is cool, I don't give a fuck. And she could be the perfect woman for me, we could be really happy together but I might never find out, becuase I don't care enough. Goddamn it, this is problematic. Just a bit.
>>
>>16522159

Then ask her when is she free and then ask her out. If you are as cool as you say you are, then if she rejects you it shouldn't be a problem.

Have some balls dude, sitting around thinking about your problems won't solve anything. You need to stop talking and start doing.
>>
>>16522194

My balls aren't the problem here.

...huh. Now that I started to think it through maybe they are. I mean our relationship so far is just meeting for smokes for 30 mins, what I'm supposed to text her out of the blue with "Hey, wanna go to a cinema"? My obvious answer would be "no" as we don't even text, but then again- why the fuck not? Maybe I should start giving negative fucks.
>>
>>16522159
Ask her to kiss you. Say this, exactly: " would u kiss me?"

Take it from there. If it tips the relationship in an awkward direction then she is jus thinkn about drama.
>>
>>16522200

Jesus fucking christ you were supposed to get her number all those times you smoked with her. Think about it, a girl gave you 30 minutes with you to just talk and chill. She is interested otherwise she would make an excuse to ditch you, yet she stayed with you.

She knows you are chill and that you two have a certain wavelength with each, she is just wondering why you haven't asked her out yet. Stop thinking so much and just go for it bro. I am serious, this acting cool shit is lame and will result you constantly wondering why nothing is changing. The status quo is comfortable but change rocks the boat and causes new things to occur.

Think about what you are going to say and then make it happen the next time you see her.
>>
>>16522214
What the fuck, how do you imagine this would work out? All the possible scenarios from here are just terrible,
>>
>>16522227
I already have it, what do you think I am, heavily retarded? As I said I'm not into "what's up" texting shit., so our text usualy end up in "smoke in 40 mins? ; yea, sure thing". And what am I supposed to say, huh? Ask her again and again for the same shit? I mean the whole situation is just fucking ridiculus, she's pretty, smart, popular, nice, perfect woman, can have anyone she wants, What the fuck is she doing here, why the fuck would she make time for me, why the fuck would she even talk to me? I usually ask to meet up, yet she never said that she's "busy", "tired" or some shit like that that I got a milion times before- yet she never called me first. What the fuck is going on here, god I'm slowly losing it as I'm writing this post.
>>
File: This faggot.gif-c200.gif (351 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
This faggot.gif-c200.gif
351 KB, 200x200
>>16522251

>what do you think I am, heavily retarded
Yep.

>And what am I supposed to say, huh?
"When are you free because I want to take you out.

>What the fuck is she doing here, why the fuck would she make time for me, why the fuck would she even talk to me?

You are so pathetic.

>I usually ask to meet up, yet she never said that she's "busy", "tired" or some shit like that that I got a milion times before- yet she never called me first. What the fuck is going on here?

If you don't want to ask her to go out with you, then by all means continue talking a girl for 30+ minutes not getting anywhere. She isn't your friend but rather an acquaintance and so what do you lose by being direct.

I swear to god if I get another reply of you bitching and "losing it" I will cease to this pointless conversation. You are making cringe at how pathetic a guy can be.
>>
>>16522289
Alright, I admint maybe I was baiting a bit in the last sentences. Right, so I should do it live or via text? Just asking pro forma.
>>
>>16522304

Ask her when is she is free and then ask her out in person. You are making this a much bigger issue then is should be.
>>
>>16522230
Huh?

I mean, ideally she would kiss you then u could grab some boob or ass, and then ask her to come to ur place some time...

Other case is she gets prissy and offended and stops talking to you.

That's a binary scenario, one good and one bad. I mean, I'd want to solve if the cat is dead or not right away... But I don't see logical otherwise
>>
>>16522317
"Hey when do you have a free evening? I wanted to catch a movie with you" Legit enough I suppose
>>
>>16522357
What if she's busy? Then OP is fucked pretty much, asking again isn't an option.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.