[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it tolerable to have a one night stand with a moderately ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1394241036255.jpg (10 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1394241036255.jpg
10 KB, 200x189
is it tolerable to have a one night stand with a moderately ugly girl ?
did u guys ever do it ?
>>
>>16456778
If you can find one willing to sleep with a moderately ugly guy.then why not?
>>
yes, just think of it as community service. i've fucked a few beasts, but at the same time ive fucked way more average looking to hot girls.
>>
Who cares sometimes you just wanna fuck with far less effort. Lower your standards for meaningless sex and watch you become happier
>>
No for the love of please why would you fuck an ugly female when you can fuck an anyone
>>
I've done it before

No big deal
>>
>>16456778
define moderately ugly
>>
Whoever you are, get over your superiority complex. People don't care what you do like you think they do.
>>
>>16456778
No for two reasons:

I'm a homo.
I don't do one night stands.

Even if I was straight and did have one night stands, I wouldn't fuck an ugly/fat chick. I just wouldn't. I don't get horny when I get drunk so there's really no excuse for me.

But it's okay if you do. It's not that big of a deal. Most people have that one awkward fuck in their life. Chill dude lmao.
>>
I love threads like this, because people be thinkin that someone is standing around watching all their choices and judging them.

If you want to fuck someone, fuck them.

It's not like you have to put that shit on your resume.
>>
>>16456876
not this
banged a girl i didnt find attractive last night didnt even cum. got bored and just wanted to sleep.
chick fucking slept till like noon was snoring like a beast and im pretty sure she started her period cause there is blood on my sheets now.
most awkward thing ever. we exchanged numbers but im really dreading her calling me.
i think this is it for me im done drinking.
>>
>>16457099
lmao. damn. you must have done someone wrong because that's some shitty karma.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.