[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating white guys again after dating a black guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
Hey /adv/. I'm in my fourth year of college.

Earlier this year, I briefly dated (but did not sleep with) a black guy for 3 months I met at a campus society. We didn't date for long, obviously, but we were probably quite conspicuous around campus as there aren't that many interracial couples here despite the diverse student body.

Thing is, ever since we broke up (realized there wasn't much attraction between us), white guys don't seem as interested in me anymore. I asked a few female friends about this and they told me some white men feel a white girl is "dirtied" if she has been with a black man. Or they feel she's into the big dick thing, which makes them feel insecure (bullshit as I never had sex with him).

Is this actually true? I asked a white male friend while drunk and he admitted it. Said it just "feels wrong".

And if it is true, how do I get back that image of being the sort of white girl that white guys are interested in. It's depressing me now, to be honest.
>>
Personally, I would like to think that I wouldn't care, though I admit that I've never been tested on that (and am unlikely to be, since I am happily off the market).

But unfortunately, there ARE men who think this way. 4chan is certainly not a microcosm of the dating scene as a whole, but there are enough of them even on /adv/ to prove that they exist, and that's not even touching /pol/. Then again, many of these guys are people you wouldn't want to date anyway.
>>
>>16455096
Not sure why'd you would come to /adv/ with this given its reputation but whatever.

There's nothing to really be done about it. Some people will care, others wont. Eventually people will forget or new people will come in and things will go back to normal for you.
>>
>>16455096
>Is this actually true?
no its bullocks
>>
>>16455110
Thing is, the white guy who admitted that to me was otherwise apolitical/liberal with regards to most issues. And I've heard the same from other mostly moderate white men. It's like they don't want to be seen with us, which is a shame as I want to marry a white guy one day but I don't think the stigma will last past college thankfully.
>>
>>16455096
If someone refuses to date, does the reason really matter?
Have fun jumping through hoops to please people who want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>16455136
>Have fun jumping through hoops to please people who want nothing to do with you.

Everyone, or well, almost everyone wants to be desired by people of their own race.
>>
>>16455157
Is that a popular opinion? Personally, I know where I'm wanted and where I'm not wanted. I know when people hold a negative opinion about me and I just avoid it cause I have no time to prove myself to everyone I come across. I'm black btw.
>>
>>16455096

It's what you get for being a filthy coal burner.
>>
>>16455096

Maybe if you didn't burn coal this wouldn't happen
>>
>>16455169
I'd prefer that my own group of men wanted me, I don't really know how to express it more clearly than that. I can't speak for other girls but I imagine most feel similarly.
>>
>>16455173
I get it OP. I have no advice for you.
You should've found out what the turnoffs of your desired demographic were before you decided to muddy the water. I guess you could try to openly demonstrate your disdain (real or emulated) for black guys and maybe get back into your people's good graces.
>>
>>16455179
Nah that's retardef. OP has to basically move somewhere else and never mention her dating history again
>>
>>16455096
Welcome to society. Kill yourself or get over it.
Also bullshit you didn't fuck after three months.
>>
>>16455182
>implying racists have a problem with racism
Then again I'm not a racist. Good luck, OP.
>>
>>16455096
>I briefly dated (but did not sleep with) a black guy for 3 months I met at a campus society.
>but we were probably quite conspicuous around campus

No man wants to endure 3 fucking months of dating you, listening to your fucking jibberish and putting up with your shit without a single fucking piece of vagina.

Also how the fuck do you "briefly date" someone and also be known as "that interracial couple" around campus ?

This story stinks.. Stinks of dirtied vagina.
>>
>>16455136
THIS.

People who play the race card should be disregarded, and that includes the white race card. They're acting like Elliot Rogers and claiming you owe them, and only them, your sexual privileges. Find the best mate for YOU, and ignore all the negging tactics from these guys.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html
>>
>>16455096
>people aren't dating me for arbitrary reasons! This is the worst thing ever! Waah!

Welcome to the life of the average man.
>>
I'm a white guy relatively indifferent to it all, although I do discriminate against women who date out.

So many white women who date out are consumed with self-hatred. Why else would you allow your non-white husband to dictate to you everything like the wedding ceremony and so on? (Seen it happen before).

I apply exactly the same rules to white women who date brown and east asian guys though, it's not something I have specifically against blacks. I can't stand white women with asian men, they're almost all weebs with no identity of their own so they attach themselves to highly racially exclusive cultures in an attempt to give themselves a sort of surrogate identity.
>>
There's literally no reason to date a black guy unless you are going ''LOL TAKE THAT, DADDY!!! U MAD I AM DATING A BLACK GUY? LOL! TAKE THAT, SOCIETY!''.
People don't want anything to do with those women. These type of people will cheat and always go back into abusive relationships with black men.
When people see you dating a black man you might as well be telling everyone that you are going to be a single mom with 3 black babies, and you're going to try and scam some money out of white men.
If you flirt with a white guy right now he's going to think ''hey, wait a sec. Is this bitch pregnant? Is she trying to trick me into taking care of this baby?''
>>
>>16455186
It wasn't that I became known as such, just that we stood out for the brief period we were together.

>>16455185
I think everyone is a bit racist.

>>16455184
He wasn't your typical black guy, he was reserved and shy.
>>
>>16455096
I don't believe you were naive enough to know this may be a consequence of dating the guy and showing yourself around campus. You did but didn't believe it would apply to you. My question is, you had to know from the start there wasn't much attraction (for whatever the reason) so why did you date him anyway? Was it something you needed to do to prove you had no bias so you could show the world how accepting you were? You've proved it now but you cannot expect to drag everyone along and trying to get us to help you prove the bigotry of white men because they choose not to date you stupid.

I wouldn't marry a girl that was such a poser.
>>
>>16455199
I have literally no interest in black men physically. They do nothing for me. In fact even kissing with my ex was weird for me.
>>
>He held out for three months

That's not a typical black guy
>>
>>16455096
There is some truth to it, a girl that dates blacks has an air of bad judgement / tryhard liberal about her, but your real problem is that apparently your sexual history reaches people before you do.
>>
>>16455207
>Dating someone you aren't attracted to
You sound like a fucking idiot
>>
>Is this actually true?
Yes. SJWs and women will tell you that it won't matter, but the truth is that most white men will rather date someone that hasn't dated black men each one having a slightly different reason.
>>
>>16455096
stick to the niggies, ya higgidity diggity
>>
>>16455207
>In fact even kissing with my ex was weird for me
Then why the hell did you do it? Instead of pointing the finger at all the white guys that now avoid you like the plague you need to be honest with yourself and admit why you did it. What was your point?
>>
>>16455207
Ok, so? That just reinforces what I am saying. Women don't find black men attractive, you date them only to piss off daddy and society.
You should deal with your issues.
Just imagine if me, as a white straight guy, started dating black guys. What would you think about me? Would you want anything to do with me? Would you fuck the white guy who ''went black and gay'' just to spite society? You'd think I was a mentally ill degenerate.
>>
>>16455224
Some people would think you were following your desire to find the person best capable of pleasing you. But those aren't the lovers you want, right?
>>
deep seated racism.
inb4 'just a preference derp'

over here we didnt keep slaves and so noone cares about darkies. like they are somehow different than everybody else. (if you say 'they' are, guess what you are a racist)

you shouldnt care about someones history anyways and in regards to whom they dated even less unless they were some kind of special assholes.
>>
>>16455096
if one of a girls exes just happens to be black
who gives a fuck

If she's al "hey anon I've been fucking black guys and feel weird around white guys" I'm like wtf I aint sticking my dick in that crazy.

Your attitude is the problem, your history only an excuse.
It's not like you have a sign on your head that says "i fuck black dudes". Also if everyone on the campus remembers and cares, fuck them, they're idiots anyways for not having something more important to wrap their minds around. get someone from outside.
>>
>>16455228
>Some people would think you were following your desire to find the person best capable of pleasing you
So you are saying that was your motivation in dating the black guy? Good luck selling that.
>>
Sock puppet bait thread...
>>
>>16455228
> following your desire to find the person best capable of pleasing you
In other words chasing the myth of big black cock. That's another thing. Everyone knows the myth isn't true, so when you go for black men people just look at you and think ''Really? You fell for it?''.
No one is going to think about your ''desire to find the person best capable of pleasing you''. There's only one thing this could possibly be referring to.
>>
>>16455234
>over here

Do you mean Europe as a whole?

Because I'm European and have felt deeply uncomfortable in the interracial relationships I've been in (I'm a guy). I feel much, much more comfortable with my own kind and don't want us to mix.
>>
>>16455237
>good luck selling that
Are you saying that one should consider more than just if the person satisfies you or not?
Tell me what I'm missing, anon.
>>
File: please.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
please.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>16455243
>>
>>16455244
>Do you mean Europe as a whole?

no. even here there's racism just not in my immediate surroundings. and it's not focused primarily on 'africans' like in the us.
>>
>>16455247
what I'm saying is, while it satisfies you criteria, society as a whole will judge by theirs and you cannot be surprised they do and it futile to demand otherwise. I'm in an interracial relationship (almost 3 years) and love my partner however should it end I expect there will be a large swath of the population that will not have my same view. To be fair though it's their choice to make just as it is mine.
>>
>>16455250
Don't pretend no one is going to think a woman is chasing BBC when she hooks up with black guys.
That's the elephant in the room.
>>
Men won't want to date a woman with such poor foresight and judgement. Sorry, just the way it is.
>>
>>16455234
>over here we didnt keep slaves and so noone cares about darkies.
And your darkies are probably vastly different because they weren't kept as slaves.
>>
>>16455257
I agree with you completely.
But >futile?
I beg to differ. Change begins within. My point is that your heart doesn't have to be as prejudice as those around you in matters of love and lust. We should all be as close to 100 percent aware as possible of external and societal factors when choosing a suitable partner. But we shouldn't allow those factors to deter us achieving optimal satisfaction.
>>
>>16455261
It's also an assumption.
>>
>>16455285
And? How is that a counter argument?
>>
>>16455276
true in part. it just goes to show that it's not their descent (or 'race') just how they were and are being treated by society and the media.
>>
>>16455276
All the evidence shows that there's zero differences between people who are descendants of slaves and people who are descendants of slave owners.
Black people are the same everywhere.
Many white countries experienced slavery for far longer than American blacks. If you look at a white person, can you fucking tell if their ancestors were slaves?
I don't expect Muricans to know history, but I do expect Muricans to shut the fuck up when talking about complex topics like slavery.
>>
>>16455289
>just how they were and are being treated by society and the media.

I'm not American, but I find American society to be very negrophilic.

You are blaming bad black behavior on white people for not sufficiently placating them and this irritates me.

It irritates me as a yurofag because you are trying to do this "our immigrants are better" thing. Actually, they're just as shit.
>>
>>16455287
Do you know what an assumption is? It's when you draw you own conclusion without getting sufficient proof. Yknow the thing those of us that are capable of critical thinking need before we invest in an idea?
>>
>>16455297
> to be very negrophilic

yeah sitting at the back of the bus, not being allowed to attend university, being excluded from good jobs, based on name or adress, so negrophilic.

but your vocabulary already shows it's not worth discussing this topic with you so i'll leave it at that.
>>
>>16455289
Doesn't prove it's ONLY that, but it's clear that culture has an impact on people.
>>
>>16455297
Not him but I agree with you.
A few of us blacks agree that many have developed a victim complex and blame Caucasians for all of their woes. It becomes an issue when whites buy into the bullshit in order to get the vote. It'll only end once we take responsibility for our plight.
>>
>>16455309
>yeah sitting at the back of the bus, not being allowed to attend university, being excluded from good jobs, based on name or adress, so negrophilic.

This isn't sui generis, most multiracial societies were and most still are, around the world, heavily stratified by race.

Nothing for whites to feel guilty over, fuck off to tumblr and don't come back.
>>
File: 1446653277192.jpg (113 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1446653277192.jpg
113 KB, 720x960
>>16455292
You obviously don't know shit about US history. Racism against blacks in the US affected laws and social treatment for a couple hundred years. Many black people today are much different from European and African blacks. To think that a people who changed and survived shit like Jim Crow laws are not different from others who didn't have to deal with that bs is ignorant on too many levels. Stick to what you Europeans know: pretty cities, ethnocentrism, chocolate, and too many languages.
>>
File: 1428096812371.jpg (90 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1428096812371.jpg
90 KB, 800x600
>>16455096
Serves you right, filthy coaulburner.
Nobody wants you back after you've been defiled by a filthy nigger, stick to getting railed by Tyrone and his buddies please.
>>
>>16455212
>>16455220
>>16455224
hahahahah the rabbit hole gets deeper. No pun intended.
>>
>>16455528
>survived shit like Jim Crow

Look at history as a coherent whole for a moment, or at least, the past 12,000 years. Most hunter-gatherer societies (i.e. the majority of West Africa) had mortality rates where something like 40% of adult males would die violent deaths.

I don't think you realize just what constitutes "suffering" in the grand scheme of things if you think "not being able to vote (a novelty in of itself for 99% of people) in a system of government that even today is a recent novelty" constitutes "suffering".

Fucking moron. Go cry your black tears somewhere else.
>>
>>16455096
Girl you gotta move lol. Try Africa.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.