[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's the best place to meet traditional girls? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Family-Having-Dinner-001.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Family-Having-Dinner-001.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
Where's the best place to meet traditional girls?

I'm 20 and I go to a fairly large community college in the suburbs of Chicago. I've been going to this college for the last two years and I've only found one or two girls that are religious, wear fairly feminine clothes like skirts without being slutty, and care about their family.

If I found two it's clear these types of girls exist, but where should I be looking specifically? Anytime I go to church it's filled with old people. On top of that, most of the girls at my school are fairly slutty, which was fun the first few month but got boring quick.

Are there certain classes I should be looking to take or something? Any advice?
>>
Churches with youth groups. Protestants and orthodox Christians tend to do those.
>>
>>16453566

this, but a lot of the mainstream christianity is lacking this and its hard to find.

if you REALLY wanna get a pure chick you gotta convert to mormonism or something.

i invited a mormon to come teach me about jesus christ this week, hope hes a qt.
>>
>>16453592
>>16453566
Im Catholic so
1. My church doesn't have anything like this
2. Most of the girls at my church are fairly slutty

What about with class? I've been told to stray away from social science and art classes because that's where all the crazies go.

The only two cuties I've found were in my two years of college were in biology classes. Any recommendations on classes to take?
>>
>>16453560
You know there are girls who are simply modest, right? They're not necessarily one extreme or the other. You'll find them out and about in daily life, just like the others. You don't want either extreme anyway
>>
>>16453618
I recognize the modest girls, but the huge number of party girls I see at college far outweighs the shy, quite girl I'm trying to find. It's super unbalanced.
>>
>>16453616

>im catholic and they are all sluts

which is why i said that mainstream christianity is lacking (Yes, catholicism is a branch of christianity) and that you would have to convert to another religion, such as mormonism.

most girls who retain this kind of purity you seek tend to stick to marrying men in their own religion (As sex before marriage is bad). can also try and find some islamic chick to buy.

>what kind of classes do girls who are traditional attend

what kind of pants on head retarded question is this? if you see pure girls in one class or another, its more relevant to their particular interest. there is nothign about being a traditional type purely woman that would suggest they follow a particular science.
>>
>>16453632

have you considered that you only see the vocals? perhaps not a vocal minority, but there might be plenty of college girls hwo are all sorts of religious and traditional that you just dont notice cuz their too religious and traditional.

have you considered goign to any of your colleges religious clubs like bible study?
>>
>>16453634

I had to take a few social sciences and art classes as requirements, and I didn't see a single girl who fit OP's description. Certain types of majors will draw certain types of people. It's a safe assumption to say that girls that fit OP's description would flock to a certain group.

Example would be how less intelligent girls tend to go for psychology degrees
>>
>>16453649

if you can name that degree for him, that'd be great, but a lack of girl in one class does not mean an excess of certain girls in another class. if that was the case someone would have said it already. intellectual pursuits are pretty independent of your sluttiness.
>>
>>16453660
but you have to agree that most sluts are pretty stupid.

>>16453637
Going to a college club is probably your best bet. I might try this. Anyone have experience with bible studies in college? It'd be fucking
>>
>>16453678

>but you have to agree that most sluts are pretty stupid.

depends on your definition of slut. and your definition of stupid. but realistically, idk, i never sat down and tested random sluts.

>college club

be careful. if this thread is any indication, you're going to have a really hard time attracting a traditional girl, let alone a normal one.
>>
>>16453560
Christian universities, maybe? They are expensive as shit tho
>>
>>16453687
savage insult, implying I can't get a girl and all that. It's not that I can't get girls, it's that my "type" is harder to find than normal girls.
>>
>>16453566
Questionable too. My coworker is a pretty young female in a youth group, she has a slooty past though and I guess she is repenting. She joined the group after a harsh break up with a chad.
>>
File: I_e57410_2960427.jpg (19 KB, 268x311) Image search: [Google]
I_e57410_2960427.jpg
19 KB, 268x311
>>16453726

uh huh. i knew that when i made the joke. or at least that you thought that.
>>
>>16453560
To find girls like that I had to become a fucking missionary and move to another country and go to a youth group there. It's not easy.
>>
>>16453846

the things people do for girls, geez.
>>
>>16453560
How are you liking moraine OP?

>you and I have the same taste in girls

Modesty is the real beauty.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.