[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 1191x670
So me and my buddies are having a problem with a 0/10 girl. She follows us around and we dont want to tell her to fuck off but we dont want her following us and hanging out with us. >what do I do /adv/?
>>
Get a pretty girl to hang out with your group.
>>
Double team her
>>
>>16453221
We dont know anyone like that. Besides we dont want anyone new we just want her to fuck off. OP btw
>>
Seriously, tell her to Fuck off
>>
>>16453258
>we don't know pretty girls
>we don't want pretty girls
So what you're saying is that some ugly joined your Chinese Cartoon Fedora Club?
>>
>>16453282
Lol no, we hate weeaboos. We dont want anyone in general. Just help me get rid of the bitch
>>
>>16453299
What's so difficult about telling her to Fuck off ? Are you worried she'll get triggered?
>>
>>16453313
We just dont want to be assholes. She has no friends so if she an heroes we are gonna be in shit
>>
>>16453299
Ah, you want alone time with your male friend.
And you feel a girl showing interest will undo all your hard work?

So how long have you been crushing on your bro?
>>
>>16453324
If she has no friends then no consequences, the best you can probably tell her is that she is creeping people out and to stop doing it. If she an hero's it's her problem not yours.
>>
>>16453325
What? No.
>>
>>16453336
Don't worry, denial is the first stage
>>
>>16453351
Anon im 100 percent sure im hetro
>>
>>16453362
Don't discount something because you haven't tried it, it sounds like love is in the air
>>
>>16453213
How can a girl even be 0/10? Is she retarded to the point of non-functionality, mangled beyond recognition or something like that?
>>
>>16453213
Please share a pic of this girl. I need to know what a 0/10 looks like
>>
>>16453682
This OP, pls share
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.