[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Month after breakup because of long distance/her losing feelings...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1920x1080
Month after breakup because of long distance/her losing feelings... worried im going to break within a few weeks or month or two and message her again telling her i miss her.

I dont know if we should get back together but i DO miss her.

Is it ok to do this? Am i just being pathetic and need to drop her memory out of my life?
>>
Just one bump...sorry I know I was vague... will probably just post again in a couple weeks but still, this is consuming my mind ;\
>>
>>16452164
I don't know your relations anon, but breaking is understandable. Consider the possible outcomes though, best case you two talk a little and get reminded about why it was a good idea in the first place to break up. Next best she feels the same and you get back together, is this a good idea? You have to answer that yourself. Worst outcome she gets annoyed and angry at you. Which might leave you with some more closure, but also make you feel bad.
It's ok to break, everybody has these feelings, but think about the greater good.
>>
>>16452164
You will not stop feeling bad until you finally break it off/get back together. These lingering thoughts will remain with you. There are times in your life where you are faced with hard decisions mate and this is one of those times.

Quit pulling her along, give her a solid answer. Give yourself a day to really think of what YOU want, in the end thats all that matters. It will hurt not doubt, but you will get over it along with she.

Missing someone is completely normal, it means you had a connection. But you have to stop being so damn indecisive and make up your mind or it will end much more horribly.
>>
>>16452285
Thank you
Ya, i feel most likely is she will just respond with small things and wont even care too much. This will likely only hurt me more. Its just fucking crazy to never speak to her again. But it may be for the best. Its just hard.

Since a large reason was because of distance i want to just play cool. Maybe in a year or so when we could (potentially) live closer i can start thinking about it. But until then i think im too afraid to get hurt again.
>>
>>16452312
>pulling her along

Im not really. Its ended. We both know it.
Last convo we had though i told her ill be thinking about her and that i miss her...

She still hasnt messaged me after that convo so i can only assume. Idk, people have told me just to move on and wait and see. I mean, how exactly can i even confrot her about this again, without seeming needy as fuck? Idk if i can.

But should i then just message her sometime soon and simply say my feelings flat out? That i miss her and want to be with her or talk to her and that i need to know what she wants? And then either reconnect or (unfortunately, likely) move on forever.
>>
Damn haha, I feel like every time I post here i get more confused.

I feel like I was fine just giving up to let go and never message her again

Now I feel like I'm a ticking time bomb and the longer I wait the worse it'll be...

Damnit.
I guess I'll just think about it a little longer...
Unless any other suggestions. Thanks.
>>
just try and see what will happen if you talk to her again. we dont know you and you cant know for certain unless you try.

if its shit keep up the no contact, else ???
>>
>>16452395
Thanks, yeah. I know i should do that. The thing is, our last conversation ended "well". Im scared of messaging her and we wont have ended things well anymore...

That is an important thing to me after a breakup. If we ended things well. Im scared to change that by messaging her. I dont think it will happen but still. Its just hard.
>>
>>16452326
Listen man, I know its hard. But you have to realize what you want. Its unfair for both you and her to keep up something. Choose your fate. I'm going through shit with my ex, I broke up with her about a month ago, saw her last night and she was still pretty mad. i feel pretty low today but thats kind of how it goes.

The point I'm trying to make is its okay to feel sad/miss people, its completely natural my dude. It'll be okay, it will just take some time.
>>
>>16452701
Thanks, appreciate it a lot
>>
What exactly happened between you two?
>>
>>16452728
Well, it's been long distance for a while now, and will be for a while longer...

What's sad is that she said she would wait forever, but I suppose that changed. I don't know if the distance is truly the only thing though, which hurts. I imagine it was a combination... distance, both of us becoming busier, etc.

In the end, it really does make sense why she'd want to split. I don't even blame her for that, like, at all, as strange as it is. What hurts the most though is that we were so close, and I figured she'd still want to talk, stay close, keep open possibilities, etc....

But she just disappeared instead, essentially. Doesn't feel the need to be friends or anything. The week we broke up she was cold as ice when I messaged her, so I waited a month longer and she was making jokes and being nice and warm again, but I ultimately knew how she still felt.
>>
>>16452759
Blah typing this and reading it makes me feel like I'm being a baby.
It became long distance and it ended. Like 1000's of other relationships.
I still miss being her friend though. But maybe she can't do that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.