[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok i know this is a terrible place to ask for advice consdering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
ok i know this is a terrible place to ask for advice consdering youre all autistsbut i know there are some normal people in here aswell

does she like me?
she responds to my texts the second she reads them
she texts me first 50% of the time and we end up texting for like 2-3 hours most of the time
we text every day (mostly in the evening)
on monday she asked me if i wanted to do something on wednesday (today), we went for a walk in nature
she seemed pretty happy, laughed at even my unfunny jokes etc
the problem is that it seems to me she doesnt have a lot of time. im not sure if she just uses excuses all the time or if shes actually busy (i know that she has a lotta things to do but come on, nobody has THAT many things to do)

TL:DR SHE SEEMS TO LIKE ME BUT IM NOT SURE BECAUSE IM TERRIBLE AT READING THAT SHIT SO I DECIDED I NEED ADVICE FROM INTERNET STRANGERS WHO ARE PROBABLY EVEN WORSE AT THAT SHIT THAN ME

pic not really related
>>
You're calling us autists when you're the one posting something like this? Fuck off.
>>
>>16451916
>>16451916
u wanna fite about it or what
im not calling you autist but lets be real 4chan is full of losers, hard to find "normies"
>>
pls answer
>>
>>16451912
>Calls everyone autists
>Asks a super autistic question
Kill yourself.
>>
>>16452009
damn bro seems like i hit a nerve there man
>>
>>16452039
Yeah for sure senpai maybe you should just like put a bullet in your head bro.
>>
>>16452063
ye i def hit a nerve :D
>>
>>16452111
xD lol ur so funny :^)
>>
>>16452122
so u gon answer my question or act retarded
>>
>>16452128
Your question is retarded so you get an appropriate response. Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Hurry it up.
>>
>>16451912
>we end up texting for like 2-3 hours most of the time

this is brain dead beyond belief

why ? why pound all those little keys 1000s of times ?

call her on the phone and talk like a normal human

/thread
>>
>>16452139
lol we in 2015 senpai

>>16452136
still mad lol
>>
>>16452147
Are you out of bullets? Do you need a gun? Maybe drinking bleach would be better. I'm sure you have some bleach lying around that you can chug.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.