[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive accepted that i wont get her back, and that i probably shouldnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1131x707
Ive accepted that i wont get her back, and that i probably shouldnt anyways.

But how do i stop feeling like i wasted 3 years when she just stopped loving me and wont even message me?
>>
Don't be so greedy. You know what you got in return for each of those days? All of the positive feelings you enjoyed, all of the pleasant experiences and fond memories. You got paid for your time day by day. It wasn't a waste.

You can't expect forever in exchange for some passing days on a calendar.
>>
>>16450681
Yeah, youre right. Thanks. I know im being mopey. It just feels sometimes like those were false feelings. But i know they werent.
>>
>>16450668
It is normal, a feeling that she used you. And all the love you gave went to waste. Noticing the things you won, and learn from the bad things is a skill. Try it. And with time you will be more positive about it.
>>
>>16450748
Thank you. I think i can do that.
>>
>>16450797
This will sound weird, but the way i forgot my ex was making a "plan". I make a list of things that i would do, in in which date i would stop feeling miserable. Step 1, drinking a bottle of whiskey listen to songs that remember me of her and cry like a little bitch, Step 2, start going out to nightclubs, and parties and talk to at least 20 girls a night. Step 3 fuck 5 different girls (one night stand). Step 4 join a gym and eat more healthy to clean my system. Step 5, date a nice girl and fuck her. I told to myself those goals. When i accomplished that, i was cured. This are just silly goals i made up to take her out of my system, and it worked. I barely remember her, and i saw her 3 months ago, and i felt nothing.
>>
>>16450822
>>16450797
The sad part is that, since then i became very cold. I have met a lot of very nice girls, willing to have a relationship. But i am not able to develop romantic feelings towards them, one even cried in front of me. I just stopped feeling.
>>
>>16450822
Thanks, yes i plan to do things of the sort. I am in no way the type to pull 5 oe night stands in a short period lol. It may take me months or more to find another girl to be with.
>>
>>16450833
I wasn´t either. But when you start going out a lot, and force yourself to talk to tons of girls, eventually it will happen. Plus i used some pick up books and videos. I can send them to you man. I thought those pick up industry was stupid. But it works.
>>
>>16450841
For real, youre not bullshitting me that shit works? If you want to post id appreciate
>>
>>16450844
It works. It does´t work like a magic pill. I put a lot of effort. But new stuff isn´t like the old school pick up that taught you stupid little tricks. New pick up industry is more about how to empower yourself, and how to interpret women psychology. I am not saying everything they say it´s true, but it helps. This is my e-mail, i can send you what i have during the week if you are interested. [email protected]
>>
>>16450668
Go on some dates and hook up with other women, that usually helps
>>
>>16451611
Yeah, true, I just have to get some dates first lol. I'm honestly fairly confident in myself and my looks yet I just can't find a good way to meet women. But I'll keep trying. I haven't lost hope.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.