[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get the taller woman as a shorter man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: air france.jpg (6 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
air france.jpg
6 KB, 301x167
I personally think its bullshit that they only go out with equal to or taller men. I think its purely based on confidence issues with the short male not wanting to look short next to his partner and taller women not wanting to look bigger than a guy.
Putting those two things aside I don't see how there can be any issue with it.
>>
I never have actually tried.Could it be all b.s
>>
>>16447332
You're very correct op. But then again it could be the woman's problem with you being shorter. Nothing personal, but she might not be over shallow aspects whereas you might be over them.
>>
>>16447399
True
but that would contribute to my thoughts about it being a confidence issue. Im pretty sure shallowness comes from such..could be wrong.
>>
The same way you attract other women.

Be attractive, reasonably in shape, confident bordering on cocky, etc...

Most women don't care, unless you're extreme low-end of the bell curve. How short are you, OP?

If you manage to find a tall girl... Never show insecurity, as such, never bring it up, and if she does, be as nonchalant as possible.

I'm only 5'9" and this has never been an issue, personally.
>>
>>16447416
I am actually a bit shorter ranging at 5'6 5'7 maybe 5'8 counting shoes but that is negligible. I completely agree with you that its all about confidence. Be short in height but not in personality I suppose. Most women(at least the ones you should devote time into) will understand height is literally nothing.
>>
>>16447332

Your right, there is no issue. Honestly, men tend to make a bigger stink about it than women. I've had girls who were 6"0+ take interest in me, and I'm 5"7. It's possible, just gotta find the right one.
>>
>>16447332
You are wrong in my experience. My GF is 184, and dated a manlet before. She didnt like it and told me
>if things dont work out between us, Id still never date below my height anymore

Met a female friends girl friend, she was 181. She too told me shorter guys are off the table for her. She was single for a long time before.
>inb4 durr hurr

Its just what girls told me man, don't project your insecurities upon me.
>>
>How to get the taller woman as a shorter man.
lift until you look like Goku
>>
>>16447528
>two anecdotal experiences
>STOP PROJECTING ON ME SHITLORD

Grow up, son.
>>
>>16447560 this, as >>16447528 gave his troll away with that lone manlet.

You were so close.
>>
>>16447560
Wat

Stating real experiences right there rather than opinion-based shit you manlets use to make yourself feel better.

>thinking its been only 2 girls

I'm on the phone, so I certainly won't bother typing all those girls talking about how manlets suck balls. Of course, fat chicks dig manlets, so I give you that.
>>
>>16447569
I'm not even trolling man. Tho if telling this to yourself to protect your ego helps, go on. Being a man let still is better than having a small dick, and some folks less hung still are pretty confident.

Just coz most girls prefer tall men doesn't mean manlets die virgin. Exceptions to all rules exist, right? And manlets themselves are exceptions.
>>
>>16447579
Look, son, you really have to troll harder.

Also way past your bed time. You are cranky, your edginess is showing, and you are arguing on the internet...

I know you are upset the last woman you were physically inside of was your mother, but still, no excuses sleepy-head!
>>
>>16447600
Never have you been so wrong. I just woke up an hour ago, its around 8am now. As to the rest, equally wrong. But if it helps you, I'm fine with that. Won't change my experiences and how girls really think.

>no girls in this thread
>durr girls are just insecure
>hurt erryone luvs manlets
Ok
>>
>>16447618
Literally no one has said a single thing you used meme arrows for.

It's cute though, just like your attempts at trolling.
>>
>>16447586
From one tallfag to another... Bro, it's just sad that your height obviously matters that much to you.

Do you have any hobbies, an outlet for your anger and insecurity?
>>
>>16447631

>>16447399
>>16447404
>>
>>16447642
Wat

Back in my days, trolls could read n comprehend. Still not trolling tho.

I'm outta hear, this thread ain't about epistemic points but about manlets reassuring themselves.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.