[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to prepare for Star Wars episode 7?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1557x2250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1557x2250
What's the best way to prepare for Star Wars episode 7?

Watching it in order 456123? Or 123456??
>>
>>16446967
Uh, there was no Episode 1, 2, or 3.
>>
>>16446967
I'm really confused Anon, there's only three movies. The new trilogy hasn't come out yet.
>>

If you must watch prequels, 45237. Ignore 1.
>>
>>16446990
That racing scene tho
>>
>>16446986
>>16446980
I'm confused
>>
>>16446990
>>16446997
Uh, what are you two on about? Smoking too much weed?
>>
>>16446980
The only answer.
>>
do not watch the prequels
you'll be doing yourself a favor
>>
>>16447009
Clearly you are the smoker my friend, for you have managed to hallucinate three entire movies that don't exist.
>>
>>16447008
The prequels are atrocious.

If you have never watched a Star Wars movie, do NOT start with the prequels. Watch the original trilogy, wait a week, watch it again, and then watch the prequel trilogy.

Do NOT let your first exposure to Star Wars be the prequels.
>>
>>16447016
No, I was insinuating that they were stoned, as they thought up three movies, and some sort of race?

Was this a popular fan-fic, kek, I'm guessing?
>>
I love the idea of Darth Binks, but even if true, Lucas didn't have the stones to follow through.

That would have been an amazing reveal, and we wouldn't have to pretend the prequels don't exist.
>>
This thread is full of samefag. Watch em all 456 123
>>
>>16446990
Fuck this Reddit meme "Machete Order". Just watch it in release order (4 5 6 1 2 3), that is literally how they were meant to be seen by the audience. Prequels can't exist without originals.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.