[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: date.jpg (92 KB, 425x274) Image search: [Google]
date.jpg
92 KB, 425x274
Where would you guys go on a first date? I'm friends with this girl but I have no idea where to go with her on a date.
>>
>>16446811
Check the OP of the Ask the Opposite Gender Anything thread
>>
>>16446811
Depends what you think she's into. Good suggestions can be things to do TOGETHER, like ice skating if you've both never been before. Bowling, that sort of shit.
>>
>>16446817
Fuck it dude, let's go bowling.
>>
>>16446817
What about boxing?
>>
File: 1440466594812.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1440466594812.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>>16447029
>>
>>16446811
Ice skating. Fun, and you have a great excuse to touch eachother and fall over together and shit.
>>
>>16447086
This or rock climbing or something extreme.
>>
>>16446811
Invite her out. To come to. Your bedroom. Show her bedroom on your date. Then go to a restaurant and fuck her in the bathroom.
>>
Miniature golf
>>
girl here. As first date I like to go for coffee/tea and just talk and hang out.

>Cheap enough to buy a drink for a girl without her feeling guilty and him feeling jipped if the date doesn't go well
>no pressure to pick an appropriate "date food" and eat in front of someone
>no loud obnoxious club or bar
>>
>>16447142
Ok
>>
>>16447161
him feeling jipped. Pff if he's not a generous individual he can go fuck himself. Keep the costs low so she won't slot him into the provider role by her thinking he wants to buy his way into her panties like a bitchboy
>>
>>16446811
if she's sporty try hiking or mountain biking. It leaves an impression especially if she's never been to a particular place before
>>
Coffee shop, talk. If she expects me to pay for her coffee, she isn't getting a second date. This way I weed out entitled women, or ones looking for a free meal.
>>
I kinda consider myself an expert on first dates because I feel like I had many that felt like one.

Sometimes I'd ask what does she likes to do, while we were talking about going out OR way before if I had interest on meeting her. I try to adapt the date to what I also like doing if I get any information. I also got answers like "I don't know where I want to go though, you decide!" and I'd always pick walking around a nice neighborhood while trying to find a cool place like a Café or something, so I would recommend something like this.

Please consider that this will require you to actually have prepared some topics to talk about because it could be awkward otherwise.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.