[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 750x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 750x397
Did this mean more? She kept asking me to bring her something to eat, but I said I have to go to class then she sent me this. Was she trying to imply something? Or am I just being a perv?
>>
>>16446317
Btw we aren't dating or in a relationship. Just friends I guess lol
>>
She just wants you to do/buy shit for her.
>>
>>16446317
Why do people post these stupid fucking threads? We don't know this woman. We don't know what the fuck she means. Women don't have some sort of hive mind. Figure it out based on her personality and how she thinks. Fucking fuck I hate you.
>>
>>16446334
Eat my ass this is advice board dumb ass nigger cunt
>>
>>16446341
Please drink some bleach you retarded sand nigger
>>
>>16446345
I hope you have healthy children and they get cancer
>>
>>16446349
I hope I have children and they bully your children mercilessly until they kill themselves and you have bury them. When you're dealing with the anguish (and my kids and me laughing at you) you'll put a loaded shotgun to your head and pull the trigger because you can't handle the pain.
>>
>>16446349
your underage is showing nigger
>>
>>16446341
Boy, you sure are quite the catch, aren't you.
>>
>>16446317
Are...are men this dense? I also have an AE Rewards card and she's playing off the fact that she doesn't have anything to offer in return & how worthless the card is. It's an American Eagle rewards card. A store. Dumb fuck.

"smoking" doesn't mean what you think it means here. She's making a joke. Holy shit.

>ITT: the 10000th "WHAT DOES IT MEAN???" thread
>>
>>16446388
>are men this dense?

Some men yes. Many people are dense. I'm willing to bet most. Those of us who aren't don't create threads like this. There are a lot of other contributing factors.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.