[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been going out with girl for 1 year >just found out two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1364411815442.jpg (47 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1364411815442.jpg
47 KB, 750x750
>been going out with girl for 1 year
>just found out two weeks ago that she keeps in contact with her ex
>tell her to stop but suspicious that she still does it
>I normally spend the night at her place every saturday night after she gets off work
>text her an hour before she's off work
>no response
>text her again a little after she should be off work
>still no response
>eventually fall asleep
>next morning she says we need to talk
>head over to her apartment
>she said that the night before her ex came over
>says they slept in the same bed but nothing happened
>I believe that they didn't do anything but I dump her on the spot
>she starts crying and trying to justify what she did
>she doesn't even apologize until I start screaming at her
>she tries to kiss me and I tell her not to fucking touch me
>leave her apartment
>even talk to her roommate a few hours later through text and she says she didn't hear anything, don't think she would lie because she hates my now ex gf
>ex gf keeps texting me saying how sorry she is and how she fucked up

what do I do /adv/, I'm normally a very calm person but I've never been this angry before, I want to find that fucking faggot that spent the night with her and beat the shit out of him, and I fucking hate her for being a selfish cunt

should I ever give her a second chance? even if nothing did happen should I bother trying to get back together with her
>>
>>16446161
It's your choice. I wouldn't give her a second chance, simply because I'd be always worried that she might meet him again.
>>
>>16446161
Well not your fault on this one.. Sometimes people do shitty things.
You did right, but I m sorry for you tho
>>
Ask to see her phone, if she says no, she's not marriage material, so move on.
>>
>>16446161
Sorry to hear that OP. You may not want to hear it, but you did the right thing.
>>
Women will always tell you less than they did.

If she says they slept in the same bed they fucked. I'm very sorry. but you did well..

Keep it together, don't try to go for any of them two for revenge.. Dissapear from her life. And never let her hear from you again. Not even contact to tell her anything to make her feel sorry or feel bad.

Your eternal silence will make her die with pain for the rest of her life.
>>
she cuucked you and wants you back?
fuck that.
You deserve better OP.
You did the right thing.
Never forget that.
You were in the right, she was in the wrong.
Find someone that respect you and forget this bitch completely.
Cut contact immediately.
>>
>>16446161
>I want to find that fucking faggot that spent the night with her and beat the shit out of him
totally pointless, bro. you want someone to blame? blame your fucking girlfriend.

>should I ever give her a second chance?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

listen, she was in contact with her ex without telling you. then she ends up sleeping in the same bed with him. whether they did something or not, her heart is not fully devoted to you, therefore she is a waste of fucking time.

you make me proud. so many faggots on 4chan being beta as fuck and letting women walk all over them. you did the right thing. dont let her back in.
>>
>>16446161

"We slept in the same bed but nothing happened!"

did she seriously think that was going to work?

You did the right thing OP. No second chances. She has to learn that you can't do this shit and expect another chance. Otherwise she'll always be a cheater.
>>
>>16446161
You did the right thing OP. Proud of you, what a whore

Even if you just take the confirmed things that happened

>stayed in contact with her ex
>said she'd stop
>continued behind your back
>slept in the same bed as him!????

Jesus fucking christ, I'm sorry you were with her OP
>>
>>16446161
she was ignoring your texts while in bed with her ex. Holy shit that's cold
>>
>>16446161
Beat that faggot down and piss all over his unconcious body. Fuck legal consequences.
>>
>>16447361

She ignored your texts the entire time she was with her ex, and she was alone with him and even ended up sleeping in the same bed. Idgaf, forget about that girl and just move on.
>>
wtf man... move on dude. really nothing more to say unless you want kek mode.
>>
You did the right thing OP.
I realize it's hard, but now you just need to walk away. Just walk away from it all.
>>
>>16446161
Really matter if they fucked or just slept in the same bed? i mean... both of them are reasons to insta dump her and don't look back m8.
>>
File: donttouchmemudderfuaker.gif (1016 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
donttouchmemudderfuaker.gif
1016 KB, 500x250
If she is willing to keep in contact with an ex-bf, invite him over, then sleep in bed with him, she is not worthy of trust regardless if she actually fucked him or not.

Leave her alone bro.
>>
It does not matter that she did nothing OP.
It's the fact that she completely ignored when you said you had a problem with her speaking to her ex. She obviously ignored you and talked to him behind your back all this time.
Let him into her house, then agreed for him to sleep in the same bed, oh and she ignored you completely whilst all this went on.

She treated you like shit, and now thinks because she told you the truth everything is just swell and can go back to normal.

As for what happened you will never know and you have to accept that, it sounds very sketchy that nothing happened, but the truth will never come out so don't bother yourself too much on that.

Also don't be mad at the guy, he is an ass and took the piss by going to see her knowing she was with you and getting into bed with her, sure he is an asshole, but guys work this way, it's a power thing, only way to up him is to show him you don't give a shit about that skank making his efforts to make you look weak pointless.
>>
>>16446161
i was a cheating prick and i feel horrible cuz of that, but my exp says that she did everything with him, i think that she is lying, think about it yourself, u are with ur ex, u chat for like lets say a month, u remember what u did with each other and u kinda want to do it again, and u have the chance to fuck her, so yea i think u did the right choice, to stay away from returning feelings for her, just remember she slept with someone else, stay angry at her, cuz if she cheated once on u , she will do it again.
>>
>>16446181
This
>>
>>16447384
Couldn't agree more. She ignored your texts/calls. She knew your feelings about her being in touch with her ex and didn't seize the opportunity to have you over and make things clear? I bet she slept AND had sex with him. Sorry OP...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.