[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 20151101_003734.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151101_003734.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Thinking of killing myself. Had a miserable failure of my first semester at college. Fucking hate my roommates and suite mates, too depressed to get out of bed and go to all my early morning classes.

Thinking about doing the helium tank thing. The only thing is, my older brother died in Afghanistan a couple years ago and it really fucked up my family. Especially my dad. If I were to die he said he'd "probably lose it"

Why did I get put into such unfortunate circumstances where I can't kill myself?
>>
My buddy died on his motorcycle, brother killed himself after his dad killed himself. My dad says the same thing "if you ended it, I don't think I could handle it" If there is no reason in your mind to live, there is no reason. For me, if there is no creator or purpose id just fucking shoot myself, so I believe simply and unjudgementally in a creator (whether or not it's a fucking alien is up for debate) and that deepness gave me purpose and hope.
>>
Suicide is entirely selfish.
You can kill yourself if you want.
Once you are dead, there is no more worrying about the past, present, or future.

Who cares about your parents? I won't be your problem if your dad can't handle it.
>>
Logically it's hard to keep someone from killing themselves, so let me say this, before you do it, you better hope everything goes black after you do that to extremely selfish act. I'm positive it doesn't go black, that's why I'm not going to kill my self, so study and make sure everything goes black after you die b4 you do it.
>>
>>16446134
Why the fuck would you kill youself?

>Hey look this guys an asshole
>I know I'll kill myself that'll show them
Go out and be an asshole. Talk to yourself in public, get into a fight every little thing helps.

Save suicide for a crazy night that can't be beat, like if you steal a fucking llama and are running away from the police with a few bros riding their own llama's or some shit. Then then it is time
>>
>>16446134
Lol. Your problems are fucking retarded. Just kill yourself so you don't burden your family with your dumb shit.
>>
>>16446183
I don't think you get it, if I kill myself, it will cause a burden. Not the other way around. Hence my problem mate
>>
>hurr failed some classes in first semester
>wahhh my room mates are mean
>im soooooo depressed :(
>abloo bloo

Motherfucker quit your bitching, choose a course you don't suck balls at, transfer to another university, move dorms. Problems solved, quit being a faggot.
>>
>>16446134
I get your situation.
The only reason why I won't kill myself is for my mother.
I'm just holding on to life, while I don't have food, I skip school, lose friends. I'm rotting, even thought I'm still alive.
Before my parents divorce, my mother told me she would kill herself If I would try to commit suicide once again and succeed.
My dad is an abusive alkoholic that stalks my mother. If I commit suicide, so does my mom and my dad.
I just try going on. I'm going through the most shitties part of my life, but I'm still fucking holding on. And I think so can you.
If you want to talk about it, you can add me somewhere you'd be comfortable to.
>>
>>16446197
Naw if you're contemplating suicide over such menial problems I guarantee that you're a huge faggot who's melodrama and retardation is more of a strain on your family than your suicide will be.
>>
>>16446213
You will never understand the soul-rending emotion that comes from seeing your only older brother dead in the morgue, with a torn open skull that used to smile at you as he walked you to school.
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
Solution: don't kill yourself
>>
>>16446236
>That's geniunely terrible, anon. However, why didn't you just say that in the OP instead of listing off some bogus reasons why you're depressed?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.