[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to be completely apathetic towards women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: normal.jpg (26 KB, 288x378) Image search: [Google]
normal.jpg
26 KB, 288x378
I'm a 0 on the Kinsey scale, but for the life of me I can't get excited about women these days. So many just seem boring and dull, I can't be bothered to try anymore when it comes to dating. It's like I've become completely apathetic towards the idea of being in a romantic relationship with them. How do I get over this and get excited about women again /adv/?
>>
Well why do you think other people are interested and excited about women?
>>
To be fair, there are also women who are apathetic towards men as well.

All of you are fucked to die alone.
>>
>>16445648

All the >tfw no gf threads here and all the threads about how to get [x] girl, observing other guys. Don't get me wrong, I used to chase women before, but now I just don't see the point.
>>
>>16445651
I realize now that my wording could be interpreted in that way, but what I was asking was:

>What are the reasons for which other people are interested and excited in women?
>>
>>16445650

I don't want to die alone...I just want to become interested in women again.
>>
>>16445657

Companionship, doing fun activities together, sharing their innermost secrets, sex, etc.

Right now, I guess that kind of feels like a burden and a restriction on my freedom. I'm not the type to do casual sex either. I've been talking to a lot of girls on dating websites recently and none of them have really gone anywhere...maybe that has something to do with it.
>>
>>16445658

>i dont want to die alone

look dude, this isn't some weird pseudo science here. you are either interested in this sort of thing or not. if you dont want to die alone than you are interested in women. if you weren't you'd be content to be single.

the issue is definitely a level of excitement but that is perfectly normal as you grow up. it isn't about losing interest in women, its just about losing excitement about doing something over and over again.

its the reason you will have a HUGE first wedding, but no one bothers to show up for your third. its the reason people have a big ole baby shower for your first baby and send meals and then come stay with you for a week to help care for the baby, but by the third one they will come to YOU with a favor to ask.

its the reason why your first kiss was the most thrilling experience in the world, but why kissing that same person a month later is almost annoying and achore. its the reason why your first time taking heroine is a great amazing experience, and then after that you are just trying to stop withdrawl.

you just get used to things. you are now used to dating women. it happened to me to. its actually quite the blessing. instead of falling head over heelsi n love with every girl you are going to see, and then trying your hardest to make an impossible relationship work, you are now comfortable enough to wait for someone who is a great fit.

you may never feel 'passionate' for a very long time, if ever. but when you find a suitable partner its much easier. just make sure to not deny interaction with females and that will be fine.
>>
you only think women are boring/dull because of a mixture of
1. social conditioning
2. you get along better with those you relate with, so typically men
3. you might be gay
4. you might just be in a phase of "me just want me dicky sucky!" or not be the type to want to settle down
5. assumptions (kind of related to point 1)
6. You're aromantic
or something else idk
>>
>>16445645
Women are for wimps, real men marry their hand, or, you know, guys.
>>
try men

maybe you just need a nice bil ol' cock up your butthole

lord knows i do LOL
>>
I tend to find that when people are bored it's usually that they are boring.
>>
>>16445712
burnnnnnn
>>
>>16445645

Find someone who isn't boring and dull.

Start by realising, that you yourself are probably pretty fucking boring since you cannot meet interesting women and are bitching on /adv/ about it.
>>
I made a Tinder account and just used a very aggressive and efficient process to sift through the hundreds of dumb and or fat bitches.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.