[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you back down on a relationship if you found out your partner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: userimage-1248081.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
userimage-1248081.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
Would you back down on a relationship if you found out your partner had a rhinoplasty (a.k.a. nose job)?
>>
>>16444735
Not that big of a deal.
>>
No but if I met someone and they were like look at my nose job in would likely not pursue them with any special effort. I think plastic surgery is unattractive but I wouldn't kick someone out of bed for it.
>>
>>16444740
I don't think people usually call attention to their cosmetics surgeries anon
>>
>>16444738
Not anymore anyway ;p

For real though, wouldn't care.
>>
>>16444740

Dunno, these days I see a disturbing amount of crowing about it on social networking. But in theory yeah people usually keep quiet and if it is natural looking enough and you're not yapping about it then no one needs to know. It doesn't matter/
>>
>>16444754
Meant to reply to
>>16444745
>>
>>16444735
If it's just that, probably not. Boob jobs are a bigger problem in my opinion.
>>
>>16444762
Why? Some women have ugly boobs just like some women have ugly noses
>>
>>16444815
They may look nice, but feel terrible. I would only accept them on extreme cases (or due to medical reasons, of course)
>>
>>16444817
Idk dude the silicone ones seem pretty squishy
I think the only problem is that they don't move naturally but the feel is ok
>>
>>16444826
They feel and move very different, for me it's not a deal breaker, but a big turn down.
>>
Answer to OP is no.
This is now a boob thread.
>>
nope

unless they were still paying off the debt, which would be only part of their giant list of debts

then you'd end up a financial kek
>>
>>16444832
Would you back down on a relationship if you found out she has saggy boobs?
>>
>>16444840
I'd prefer not to get into a relationship with anyone I hadn't already seen naked.
>>
>>16444876
backing down on a relationship can mean stopping seeing them after you've seen them naked
>>
>>16444876
Obviously.
>>
I don't think guys general care. I mean, I'm Persian, so half the women from my country have had nose jobs anyway. They seem to have no problem holding onto men. It seems to be a minor thing to stop seeing someone over.
>>
>>16444901
>Persian
Not here, anon.
>>
File: image.png (99 KB, 284x342) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 KB, 284x342
No. I don't have a problem with rhinoplasty. The shape of your nose makes a huge difference as to your appearance

Here's David wain before his Jew right of passage nose job.
>>
>>16444901
Iranian woman have all kinds of crazy surgeries (cheek and chin implants seem popular) and wear a lot of makeup too so I think Iranian guys end up warming up to it
>>
>>16444916
he should fix his non existant chin
>>
>>16444735
Wouldnt have kids with them
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.