[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
craigslist personals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: craigslist personals.jpg (19 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
craigslist personals.jpg
19 KB, 400x299
how much of a horror show are craigslist personals?

or is it not nearly as bad as people think it is
>>
I check out my local personals to laugh at how cheesy and stupid they are. These people type like they're dumb as rocks and can't even into English.

Do it, Anon, they're hilarious. Maybe it's just my area, though.
>>
It's pretty bad in 2015, but I met my wife on craigslist in 2007.
>>
it's pretty bad, but the rest of your life probably would look like a horror show to me too, so w/e, knock yourself out.
>>
>>16443190
and by wife you mean what, your favorite of those prostitutes you murdered?
>>
It's a great way to find:

Men
Obese middle-aged women
Gigantic black chicks
Prostitutes
>>
I tried to use it before

Most are spam ads. The rest are hookers and gay men trying to trick straight guys into sucking their dick.
>>
>>16443202

can confirm, am meeting one fat middle aged woman and one hot 28 year old prostitute on weds (separately), both found via cl
>>
I've gotten relatively lucky, I guess. I've only met with two girls from there and both were ok, 7 or 8ish
>>
File: eh.jpg (304 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
304 KB, 960x1280
here's the other one
>>
>>16443168
I used it briefly and met a girl I dated for about 6 months. Honestly, it was because i was too lazy to do the fancy dating sites. I just wrote a paragraph about me and what i was looking for, with a vague picture (didn't want a great one, to remain somewhat anonymous). Just act like a normal person rather than one of those dick-pic guys.
There's tons of spam there, so I just reposted it every morning. I'd get 4-5 spam messages a day and a few random flakes, but talked to a few different women. Date with one once, relationship with another. Just be cautious and normal. There's zero emotional investment (unlike having to message females on dating sites), so it's a low-cost activity.
>>
>>16443825

Not too shabby at all.
>>
>>16443858
she was 43, was trying to get with a milf at the time.
>>
>>16443866

Well done.

Trying to find a milf/cougar myself. Made a post with a body pic attached. Got to be more to it though.
>>
anyone ever tired face to face?...like..look i just want to fuck yes or no. also how is backpage?
>>
>>16443895
I used to do that in clubs, when I was drunk as fuck.
It worked a couple of times, and I didn't regret it the next morning, so that's that. But I don't really think it'd work in a different setting, mainly because people don't want to give off that sort of vibe. It's different in a club where people go with that mindset and are already drunk.
Perhaps if you're very good looking, or if the other person is very ugly.
>>
>>16443825
she has a great body for a 43 year old
>>
>>16443911
>>16443894
It was weird. It was actually her husband who replied to my email, he was a kek who waited outside the door during the whole thing.
>>
>>16443188
>I check out my local personals to laugh at how cheesy and stupid they are

you are anonymous here
why you fucking lying?

you know you don't do this
>>
>>16443924
I'm not sure if you're trying to imply that I actually go on there to hook up? Because if I see someone attractive that I know, then maybe I would. Maybe.

But the listings truly are amusing, anon.
>>
>>16443922
oh shit are word filters on again?
kek
kek
kek
desu
senpai
>>
prolly easier to approach girls that are like...5/10 6/10 in real life to just be like...do you wanna fuck yes or no? maybe.
>>
>>16443828
>all those script tattoos
Holy god that's horrifying
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.