[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help, /adv/. I've been with my GF for about 4 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Photo0135.jpg (338 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Photo0135.jpg
338 KB, 1600x1200
I need help, /adv/.
I've been with my GF for about 4 years now. We love each other, but I kinda have a problem with her sexual interests.

For about 3 years now, she has shown exagerated interest in my dick. You may think it's obviously a good thing (And you wouldn't be wrong), but I feel like it's going a bit too far. Here's how it started:
We were doing things that couples usually do when they have private time since the very beginning. Thing is, after a year or so, she has shown increasing interest in my dick.
It started by discretely groping me in public, or dragging me away from people to suck me in a quiet place. At first, I was so happy that I was enjoying it no matter how/where we did it.

But after a while, she started to get more and more obsessed; She kept texting me on how she wanted to taste my semen again, and things like that. I had two mandatory blowjobs; one in the morning, and one before the night. Thing is, we did it so often that I couldn't cum sometimes, and she ended looking really sad when I couldn't.
Lately, I've been waking up during the night, feeling her lips and/or tongue on my dick. She kisses/licks it, while saying to herself how much she loves it.
I pretend to be asleep, but it starts to freak me out, as it happens several times a week.
I know sexuality is very important to her, so I don't want to hurt her by ordering her to stop. I also know that she's not depraved enough to seek sexual activities with other people; I mentionned it once, and she went in a deep depression phase.

So, do you have any advice on what to do? I really love her, and I know it's the sqme for her, but I can't keep living like this. I don't want to loose or hurt her.
>>
nice b8
>>
seriously, if this is not bait then just set some boundaries, you don't have to please someone 100% of the time

if she gets depressed it's not your fault, it's her unrealistic goals that's making her so
>>
>>16442640
I wouldn't define it as goals, I'd rather define it as some kind of addiction.
In the beginning, I was balls-deep into it, but I somehow grew tired of it.
She looks so proud everytime, I can't get myself to crush her thing. She somehow identifies sexuality as love, and the other way around.
I honestly thought this was some kind of deep roleplaying, but it seems that it's deeper than that.
>>
>>16442678
Start finishing on her face or tits

Then say it would better if there's more cum, and hence should only be every second or third day

Everyone's a winner
>>
test
>>
>>16442694
That... is actually pretty smart, and won't hurt her feelings or convictions.
Plus, it won't really contradict her sexual thoughts, and might even comfort them. I know she has some kind of fetish when it involves semen. And it will leave me a bit of a rest, as the pressure will really build up down there. Let's just hope I will last more than 5 minutes when sexy time comes.
Thank you very much, fellow Anon.
>>
>>16442610
>Lately, I've been waking up during the night, feeling her lips and/or tongue on my dick. She kisses/licks it, while saying to herself how much she loves it.
>I pretend to be asleep, but it starts to freak me out, as it happens several times a week

Literally rape since she didn't ask for consent.
>>
>>16442713
It's not like I don't want it at all. We're a couple living together in a stable relationship, after all.
It's just too much. But I was maybe given a solution. I'm open for more advice, though.
>>
>>16442610
as someone eho doesnt get blowjobs ... i envy you, be grateful that you have a girl that obesses over your dick, mine 'just doesnt like it' -.-
>>
>>16442713
Rape culture!
>>
>>16442754
Okay, but it's pretty obvious that you're uncomfortable with her doing that. Just because you're in a stable relationship doesn't mean that she should assume you consent to everything she does. You need to tell her, it's going to bother you a lot more sooner than later.
>>
She does it to feel wanted. She's obsessed with making you hard/cum because it makes her feel good about herselfe. She's very insecure. Try to tell her how much you love her and how beautiful she is a bit more. Fill up her need for attention and validation and it might get better. I used to be like her, so i guess i can speak from experience.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.