[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 19
Do it
>>
>>16441701

A+C+N +$ -$ ×O = 0
>>
>>16441701

Armchair psychologists and projection addicts in these threads sure do not know anything about who or what they're talking about. Reminds me of a guy named blue and his blue cohorts from effiel 65. Yes it was a catchy song but it also covered depression and projection as well. Over all I would recommend this song to armchair psychologists and projection addicts worldwide.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

"Projection is a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world. A common form of projection occurs when an individual, threatened by his own angry feelings, accuses another of harbouring hostile thoughts."
>>
Hey D.,
I know you don't like me and my friends (since they hang out with me), but I have no idea what exactly is your problem. Yes, I like your boyfriend, but I liked him since the first time I saw him, which was almost two years ago. That was when you weren't even paying attention to him. It's my fault that nothing ever happened between us, but this is exactly why I don't understand your hate towards me. I rarely spoke to him, hell, I haven't even touched him. I didn't confessed my feelings towards him nor did he to me. He is with you know and I understand that and try to move on. I just want him to be happy and I'm glad he found someone who isn't as confused as I was back then with my feelings. But honestly, you are giving me a hard time to like you. You act like such a bitch sometimes for no real reason at all and I feel like you just like the attention you get from him. There are days when you have a real crazy look in your eyes. Has anyone ever told you that? When you look at nothing particular I feel like I can see your crazyness. Please just be a good girlfriend to him and leave me alone. It already broke my heart enough when I was told that he is now together with you and I regret so much that I haven't made a move on him. Don't rub it in my face by tongue kissing with him please. I don't want to take him away from you or anything, so please just stop playing all those mind games.
>>
Gertrude
You trailer trash looking bitch. Fuckin loser. I guess there's always your mom to be your friend haha pretty sad you're so old and still need to try and steal other people's boyfriends. If you look in the mirror you'll see why it will never happen :-) orbiter
>>
To be emotionally free you can’t remain naïve about relationships. Some people are positive and mood elevating. Others can suck optimism and serenity right out of you. Vampires do more than drain your physical energy. The super-malignant ones can make you believe you’re an unworthy, unlovable wretch who doesn’t deserve better. The subtler species inflict damage by making smaller digs which can make you feel bad about yourself—for instance, “Dear, I see you’ve put on a few pounds” or “You’re overly sensitive!” Suddenly they’ve thrown you emotionally off-center you by prodding areas of shaky self-worth.

SIGNS THAT YOU’VE ENCOUNTERD AN EMOTIONAL VAMPIRE

• Your eyelids are heavy—you’re ready for a nap
• Your mood takes a nosedive
• You want to binge on carbs or comfort foods
• You feel anxious, depressed, or negative
• You feel put down, sniped at, or slimed
>>
File: dereanged.jpg (462 KB, 1673x2193) Image search: [Google]
dereanged.jpg
462 KB, 1673x2193
>Dear Me
Keep your head down. Do not get involved. Enjoy Top Gear and have a happy xmas. While everyone else around you falls apart and becomes broken. Because watching it all from the side lines is so much fucking fun. Also start preparing for xmas. Apart from that. Be glad you have a way out,Savings and reassurance you aren't being dragged down by needless bullshit.
>p.s
Being merciless when it comes to women or blunt is not bad and think about it. All the relationship's you have seen so far literally the women manipulate and even the men the other partner to the point of being scared of being alone. They ruin each others trust by fucking with each others phones,social media and contacts and none are ever for good reason mostly are bad. So next time you are lucky enough to have a women let you appreciate her company. If she has a bitch fit because you won't let her use your phone,laptop for fagbook and shit. Remember how happy you were in your own company and also remember how they locked you out YOUR BRAND NEW PHONE AND OVER 64GB OF DATA HAD TO BE WIPED. Apart from that have a good xmas and drink too much.
>>
A

I realize why you're so clingy, needy and cruel when you don't get what you want. The problem is you don't know what you want. It changes daily for you. You hop from dick to dick then have the nerve to accuse others and try to make them feel bad about themselves. When really it's your issues not theirs that push them away. You want loyalty but you can't commit to a relationship yourself. You guilt trip everyone when they leave then make them look bad to make yourself look good. You really sicken me right now, you never learn. I don't want anything to do with you until you get some sense into you and act like a decent human adult not a child that throw tantrums everyday.

R
>>
You keep walking by and flicking your eyes over at me and it's driving me crazy. When I realized you were here my heart started thundering away. Am I going crazy or did you wink at me? Sorry I can't help staring at you.
>>
>>16441701

Dear anons,

You don't just simply say goodbye to relationships. You actually have to go through with it if you mean it. You don't walk away so they want you more or to prove a point. You're doing it because at the end you're stuck with yourself. Now why would you want to feel stuck with yourself and be stuck in relationships that only bring you down? Quicksand relationships and friendships always start with a search for an oasis in the middle of the desert. It could either be real or you could be just tripping balls from thirst or hunger. Question if the water you are drinking from the oasis you found is real and refreshing or is it dry and toxic? Snap out of it and stop eating hot sand. Sand can also get stuck in various areas that can give mild irritation. Beaches might be salty but peaches go good with cream.

Also just be a good person in general. It helps.

Goodbye,
Kool Aid Man

(This post is brought to you by 112)
>>
Nick,
I think about you still sometimes, but it's never in any positive light. I still look at your facebook sometimes and just try all in my might to not message you, not because I really want to talk to you, but just to see if you're still the depressed, victimizing manchild you were when we were together. I want to hear all about how you're still living in those shotty ass, cockroach invested apartments your dad owns, still no future plans of ever going to college or doing more than minimum wage work for the rest of your life. I'm still endlessly creeped out by how your new girlfriend looks like she's 13 with the context of how you told me while we were dating that you felt turned on by taking away my innocence when I was younger. You're a fucking pedophile. I want to just see you and see how much more weight you've gained, how even frizzier your nasty ass hair has gotten, and see you through a new light that I've grown into. I know you're still pathetically useless. I want to tell you how many drugs I've done since I dumped you and how good they feel even more so now that I don't have you trying to be a parent over me and telling me I'm trashy for smoking weed. I want to tell you so bad how easy it is to make me cum now, how many mind-blowing orgasms I've had with Quentin and not you. I may have days where I'm physically sick thinking about what you did to me, but I am in the best position of my life without you and I want to rub it in your face that I'm successful and you haven't grown in the least bit since I last talked to you a year ago.
>>
Dear me

Just fucking do it jesus christ just fucking start. You are literally ruining my life.

And while I'm at it, stop being so fucking hard on yourself. Feeling bad increases the procrastination. You're gonna get better look forward to that, and put in what effort you can. You know what you need to do so just get on with it. Remember: you have so much potential!!
>>
Hey,
How have you been since we last spoke?
I'm gonna go straight to the sudject...
I wanted to tell you that... That everyday when we spoke i would hope that i felt my phone vibrating because i knew that
meant you wanted to talk to me, and thinking about that would make me able to get through the day... Just that hope...
While we were together and you laughed cause i told a joke or even did something stupid i smiled, and not one of those fake smiles
that i do all day just so that people leave me alone, i really smiled of happiness... Now when i remember those days i dont
smile anymore i want to cry... Cry because i love you...And i was willing to give
us a shot even though i knew i would fuck up things between us, like i always do, but even if we were happy for a while i was
willing to give that a shot just to feel happy... Well now that you have a boyfriend i know that what i imagined is never
going to happen, and now i cry, i know that telling you this will probably destroy our friendship, but to be honest to you
i need that to happen for me to let you go and move on...Well now that i finally told you i just want to tell you that i
wish everything good for both of you, and for you to be happy... And remember i will always be here for you if you need me,
i might act like im retarded but i care for your happiness...

Bye...
>>
I wonder still why you deleted me from your contacts out of the blue, did I do something wrong?
>>
Dear T,

I gave you a home. I gave you a chance to start school again. Get your life in order. But that wasn't good enough for you, was it? You wanted more. Why is friendship not good enough? How dare you insult me for not seeing a future in someone as abusive, and manipulative such as yourself. You saw my happiness and all you could think about was how you wanted to take that away. And you still ask me if you're a good friend. How dense can you be? I encouraged you to make friends. I gave you opportunity after opportunity and you refused it. You have no idea how much I despise you for what you've done; for how you tried to take my happiness away from me because of your own selfishness. You will never be ANYTHING in life because you are too obsessed with how people see you. You are too concerned that no one loves you, that you forget to love yourself. I am deeply afraid of any girl who is actually fooled into being with you. You need to wake the fuck up.You are still a child. Seek mental help please.

E.
>>
Dear Sarah,

I'm sorry.

A.
>>
I'm sorry I was so cold to you the first times we met. I was boring and I was skeptical, not willing to trust you. I don't know why I acted this way. The first time I met you, I was shocked to know that someone this beautiful could exist. I also remember thinking that you were a fun person. Yet, even with that, I stayed cold towards you. But even with this attitude, you still kept approaching me and talking to me. I don't understand why was I like this. Someone as nice as you is right in front of me and yet I barely say anything, pretending not to care.
It took me an entire semester to start understanding that I was in love with you. It took me that long to realize your qualities and to start thinking about how good of a person you are. But a semester is too much and you started to stop talking to me. I don't blame you. I offered nothing anyway. From time to time you'd come, but not nearly as often as before.
I realize now that I am in deep love with you and I can't look away. It is now a year later and we've started talking a bit more. You are a very funny person and you don't realize your qualities. You're very intelligent, I'd say as intelligent as me. It bothers me when you're impressed by my intelligence when I know that you yourself are as intelligent. You don't even know it.
You also don't know how beautiful you are. I don't know what everybody else thinks, but as I said before, I was shocked by your beauty. For me, there is no beauty better than yours. You are quite simply cute. Unbelievably cute. And you don't even know it.
You're amazing, and I don't know how to tell you that. I've stopped being so cold and started accepting the fact that I love you. I don't know... how do I tell you that I love you? How do I tell if you can return those feelings to me? I am scared of ruining things between us and making it awkward.
You are all I think about. I am willing to do anything to make you happy. For me, you are the most important person in the universe.
>>
File: robin williams.jpg (195 KB, 570x856) Image search: [Google]
robin williams.jpg
195 KB, 570x856
>Dear Me
It is okay buddy they left you for dead. All they wanted way to use you as a stepping platform to show how much better they were. I'am so proud of you for understanding the real world. Yeah you are at the rock bottom but come on you have to start somewhere. Hell at least they will not bring you down with bullshit snide stories of the past. It is your call whether to face that absolute graveyard of ruination. But trust me man the real world is kill or be killed. Everyone will always put themselves first regardless as a matter of survival. At the very least you are seeing the worst side of the world in all its glory. May not be fucking perfect but hell you do learn to plan strategically very fast. Also proud of you for keeping your head down. I know it is hard especially for you. But you are doing well, you will make it and you will be ever so much more grateful for it. Trust yourself, it is a slow process but fuck you are laughing in a year if you focus on the priorities. And yours is a home mate. Trust me once you have that, things will fall into place but from then to know it has been cut throat and it will get tougher but you will make I fucking know it. Keep going the bridges that are burnt and destroyed will only lead back into the cold water. Build them when you have built yourself security. Also if you do see all those smug cunts. Give them five minutes then go you know mutual respect and shit. But don't stay long enough to hear their bullshit of how better there life is than yours. Remember anyone can fall apart and hit rock bottom anyone. No one is safe and many don't survive even the impact.
>>
>>16442538
>I want to tell you how many drugs I've done since I dumped you and how good they feel even more
Crackwhore
vs
>you felt turned on by taking away my innocence when I was younger. You're a fucking pedophile.
Potential child molester.

>both of you are as bad as each other.
end of.
>>
Buddy, the thing about toxic people and emotional vampires is they won't give up. Their brain is wired to be that way. It's pretty tragic for both sides. If they have no happiness of your own they'll try to steal others. It's sad for people who work that way. Just walk away and never look back.
>>
Dear T,

It turns out that we can't be friends without one or other of us developing feelings: I've fallen in love with you. Everything you do or say makes me love you more. I can't believe how I was so blind for so long, but now I can't help but see how amazing you are.
Sometimes I suspect that you can see that I love you. Other times I'm not so sure. Either way, I don't care.
I don't mind if we're never anything more than friends. Given our circumstances that might even be best. But you have my love, unconditionally.

Always yours,
D.
xxx
>>
>>16442785
Last initial
>>
I miss you so much
I wish you told me the real reason as to why it all happened so suddenly. I lie awake thinking about it every night. I lie awake thinking about you every night. you're the last thing I think about when I go to bed, and the first thing that comes into my mind when I wake up in the morning, and dreadfully realize that I have to live another day without you.
I'm probably being over dramatic, but this eats me up inside every day.
Sometimes I think I finally managed to forget about it, about you, and I start to feel better. And then I see you again... And it all starts flooding back.
I feel empty.
I love you Beth.
I miss you so much
I wish you would read this
>>
Dear nightmare girl,

You scare the shit out of me. I want you in jail. I mean that. Go back to rehab at least.
>>
You,

It's hard to work with you sometimes. Youre bossy, you've got an ego, and I can't stop thinking about you. Ever since we first met, we've had a connection. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other, we flirted in front of customers constantly, and whenever we got drunk at staff parties, you'd always tell me how handsome I was. I had so many opportunities to show you how I felt, but I was afraid. Not only because we work together, but also because you're so immature. Youre smart, you're beautiful but there's so much you don't know about relationships. Now you're just slutting yourself to everyone to get back at one of your exes. You brag about your sexual conquests to me and it's infuriating. Not just because of your ignorance of how I felt, but because I never seized the opportunity while I had the chance. Now, I'm planning on quitting that fast food job to work on a movie in LA. I just need to get away from here for awhile, I wonder if you'll call.

Anon

Thank you for reading,

Anon
>>
>>16442190
Wat happened? Story???
>>
>>16443635

She's a homewrecker.
>>
Hi grandma!

I love you so much! I'm excited to help you set up the internet when I come to visit for Christmas! I wish I lived closer.

I'm worried paw will die before you do. I'll come down to live with you if he does. (Or try to talk you into moving in with me) Also, I want to suggest you sell the house to me so that when the hospital comes after you for the money they can't take it, but I feel weird about that because it might come off as greedy, though I think you know me better than that.

Anyways, I love you a lot Grandma

Madilyn
>>
>>16443656
I'm so sorry. Good luck!
>>
To: B.

You are a big guy
>>
>>16443699

FOR YOU
>>
Hey, looking forward to you coming back. These last 4 years have gone by fast. But you seem into me and I am into you, so I think we can try this out and see where it goes. I'm totally insecure about my ability to maintain a relationship, but I have a good feeling about this time. The problem is you're way better than me. You're smarter than me and I don't know how likely it will be that I have a stable job one or two years from now. I really don't want to have to move to find work, and if I do then it's probably over for us. Like I said, it's already been 4 years. Oh well. See you on New Years!
>>
Dear S,

You're a real piece of shit, you know that? Throughout high school I was just trying to be a decent friend to you and you, because of your anxiety and depression, felt the need to lash out at me, make fun of me and so on. I've made some mistakes, we all have, I tried to grow from them and even forgave you when you came to me. Big mistake as you just kept walking down the same path. I'm a different man, an unforgiving one. Keep drawing your gay fanart and making 2k a year you fucking failure. You're fat, you're ugly and your boyfriend is too much of a beta kek to get the memo on that.

All the best. I hope you die, your spic genetics are coming through you fat whale.
>>
I was not born with the right equiment to live in this world A. I know you want to marry me and have a future together but just thinking of leeching off you for the rest of my life makes me even more depressed. I am sorry if I end up killing myself in the next week it is not because of you are awesome but I can not stand always feeling so off. I hope you find someone strong to love you but I should of been dead long ago. I am sorry.
>>
You're a pretty smart guy, but politically speaking, you're a fucking bullshitting sheep.

You get all your news from either tumblr, buzzfeed or face book. You are only voting for Bernie Sanders because you want to feel like your aren't just voting for Hillary because she has a vagina. If Bernie drops out, you'll vote Hillary by default because "muh vaginia".

Your entire political stance can be summarized as:

Not liberal = racism and racism = bad.

I but it's okay, I was 18 once too. I get it. It's okay bro, you'll find yourself.
>>
>>16441701
Letter to myself of 10 hours ago:
Don't procrastinate and finish up your shit. You need that sleep, trust me.
With love,
Me from 10 hours after.
>>
>>16443751
Initials?
>>
>>16442847
Initials?
>>
>>16443786
His are A L.
>>
Hello,
I do not know you but i wanted to let you know that the life i've been living is coming to an end and nobody will miss me. The way I lived was always for good intentions and the goal of success and happiness were always in sight...due to obligations and overwhelming stress, pain, and depression, this is where i leave you and even though I don't know you, I love you.
>>
Mr Ryaan, I wonder if you ever think of me.
>>
I am tired. I am tired of you but it's hard to stop thinking about you and honestly after searching within myself I don't know why I can't.
>>
Dear Donald Trump,

Misogynist, bigot, misanthrope.
>>
>>16443762
>>16443923

It's going to be alright Paul.
>>
R,
You are still making me crazy. I texted you earlier but no reply back from you. Im going through a really hard time and I need a friend. I know Im the best one for you! Ugh must be nice being so popular and having so many groupies to bang.

A
>>
Your pecking order is irrelevant
Your alpha mindset is distorted
You're nothing but a stereotype
You're outdated, irrelevant today
You're always wasted, face it
You have nothing, except get high
Everyday, anyday even today

You're not a free man
You are not a saviour
You are a slave to your vices
A slave to your wickedness
And you expect a free man to stay?
Don't hate the player, hate the game

The game has changed
Evolution is the name
>>
>>16444019

Dedicated to straight edge

P.S

Live a clean, healthy, disciplined lifestyle. It pays off, I never did drugs again. My mind is clearer and my body is finally recovering.
>>
Dear K.,

I've spent years thinking about us, a year thinking about you, six months thinking about what I wanted to say to you and far too long trying to forget you. This is exactly what you wanted I guess, because it was you who decided to stop talking to me, and I'll never really know why. I have a rough idea, and the only thing I have to say about it is that letting other people control your life for you is pure tragedy. It's sad, and I might be the only one who sees it that way, but one way or another you've got to know that's not going to get you anywhere.
Maybe I was wrong for falling in love with you. Maybe I never even meant anything to you at all, and there are a lot of things that I wanted to ask you, things I wanted and felt like I needed to know, because I thought that if I knew just a few of those things, I wouldn't feel like such an unwanted piece of shit all the time. If you care, I'm not going to kill myself and I'm not depressed (anymore), but as much as I hate to play the blame game I do feel a need to point out that you changed my life both for the better and the worse. I didn't really need the introduction to stress-eating in retrospect, but you've shown me something really beautiful and it's something that I hope I never forget, but maybe one day get to experience once more.
Thank you. You were the first girl I ever fell in love with. I'm sorry if I ever let you down. And fuck you for doing this to me.

All the best,
M.
>>
I don't want to be your rebound lady. I see no point getting closer to you. You live far away.
>>
I really don't fucking get it. How could you have moved on so quickly after our almost 3 year relationship? It was what, not even a month before you started fucking him? How could you possibly do that to me after everything that we had been through? You told me that I was the sweetest guy ever, this was after we had already fucking broke up, and then you moved across the country. And now you're dating him still, even though he is here. You had your doubts about me moving with you, but I don't really see where you're coming from because now aren't you actually in a worse situation than before? You know what though, there were really some times that I hated being with you. I mean I loved you a lot, but all this shit that happened after you left got me thinking about how many days I was just not myself with you. You didn't get my jokes, you didn't like it when I wouldn't give you a straight answer or I messed with you a little. It was always like a professional thing. Sometimes you would let loose and be care free, but those times were few and far in between. I am thankful that we are no longer together. I will no longer be suffocated by your constant stream of logical bullshit. What is the point of these lives that we live if you can't fucking let go once in a while.
I thought I was bad at holding things in. You have unresolved shit from your childhood. You should really get some god damned counseling. No wonder you didn't want kids.
Kids. Probably the biggest factor in why I am okay that we split. Despite having younger siblings you can really speak with a super fucking negative tone as far as siblings and kids go. It's almost like you wished that you were an only child, or that you felt like you deserved the right to think of yourself as such, cause you definitely didn't interact with anyone ever in a way that indicated that you had siblings, that sort of, "I want my way and only my way." All the god damn time.
>>
Dear J,
I still love you? Or maybe it's the memories that are fucking me over. Even though you fucked my best friend and would constantly beat me when I was a maid living in your house. Remember when you'd come back home from your night classes ? I do, because I washed your fucking clothes and clean the whole day and when you came back I'd give you head yet you still texted other girls. Then you dumped me because you liked my friend and wanted to try her on. Fuck you J, and thank you. I would be a drop out if it wasn't for this break up, three years of my education deprived to be your personal fuck toy. I was fucking stupid, but now I'm getting my diploma and I'm not going to be like some bitch you are. Thank you J. And fuck you

P.s : you're a fucking bandwagon tumblr trash shit dyke fat bitch
>>
>>16444264
I realize that it's really not my business who you fuck or date. I am just here thinking that it really hurt how fast you moved on from the three years we spent together. Like, I thought that our relationship would have meant a little more. Besides you saying that we started dating super fast after you and the other guy broke up, and that this time you should give yourself some time. Well that obviously didn't fucking happen. I am just disappointing in the choices that you've made. And I really want you to try and remember to take care of yourself. To not pile too much on your plate at once. Which you will probably always do. Heck at least I don't have to deal with all that fucking fallout every couple months when you would almost collapse from all of the stuff you would put yourself through, that's his problem now.

This is long as fuck. And I guess I would never really write all this to you, because you just wouldn't get where I was coming from. And I know that we said that we would be friends still, and that we were actually talking for a little while, but now I really don't want to fucking talk to you. Like at all. When you text me I am going to tell you to talk to one of our mutual friends instead. Cause fuck that, I have enough residual shit to deal with from you besides trying to be fucking nice to you around Christmas. Fuck that noise.
In conclusion, I am disappointed in you and I don't really feel like speaking to you. And both of these may change in the future, but I don't know when.
I think I am still figuring shit out. Don't know if I will ever get there. I kind of hope that I do one day, but I think that hope is pretty faint compared to the blackness that I feel left over from our relationship.
K.
>>
It would be easier if I never had met you. I am so deeply engrossed with you; but I wouldn't call it love. I have never had another soul care for me the way you have and time and time again you've gone above and beyond to make me feel good both physically and emotionally. I so badly want to get on with life and forget you but the kindness you've shown me from the first time you met me up until now pulled me out of the largest slump in my life and now it feels as though I am obliged to care for you like you do me. The first night I accidentally made you cry was the first time in my life that I realized that it won't be easy to move on and hurt you in such a way. I have never had a friend in life but you and my heart is telling me to continue through life with you and my logic is telling me to take a different route.. I'm afraid that if I take my leap of faith I will regret. I'm afraid of regret.
>>
Dear emma,
You crushed my fucking soul. You ruined my concept of trust and continue to haunt me to this day. I know you don't give a fuck but you hurt me more than anything on this earth and i still haven't recovered. The worst part is i miss you. I loathe the thought of you but i know deep in me i'll never forget you or what you did.

You will always haunt me. Yours never - J.
>>
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
>>
I hope your boyfriend fucking suffers
>>
Dear Delivery girl,

I'm sorry i did not order from your restaurant this week i-i-i promise i'll do bretter next week.

Yours sincerely,
The ginger infatuated dieliveree
>>
File: Ashley.jpg (18 KB, 373x353) Image search: [Google]
Ashley.jpg
18 KB, 373x353
I put an undue burden on you both for my happiness, and you either aren't aware of this, or are too polite or scared to ever admit it. It really hurts me when you don't respond to my texts, but I understand that you are busy.

I understand why you need to get the hell out of here, but I'm going to be stuck for at least the next 4 years and I'm not sure how I'll do it without either of you.
>>
J,

I deserve every bit of it.
I'm so sorry things turned out this way.

I will always love you.
>>
N,
I guess simply ignoring me is your way saying it's over.
>>
>>16444298
Initials?
>>
Dear J-

Am I ever going to stop liking you?

-M
>>
JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS

-kek
>>
I fucking hate you. I hate you just as much as I love you and yes, this is pathetic but what's more pathetic than this is how you're letting yourself get manipulated by a complete narcissist who wants to see both of us hurt. I loved you, you know I fucking loved you. You called me your soulmate. So what the fuck? Why do you keep running away? Can't you realize that you're hurting me way more this way? You made me a promise and you fucking broke it. You tried to act strong while begging for some vengeful manipulator's scraps of friendship. We're both fucked up but we were happy and that fucking scared you. Again. I don't know what to do. I'm as angry as I'm broken and yet I own up to every drop of it.

I just want to see you again.
Yes, I'm going to be brutal.
But that's what you loved about me.
>>
Hey yo R,

So your friend is a pretty cute chick, nice eyelashes and 10/10 body, a shame about her face. Still doable though. She's pretty easy to talk to and appreciates my compliments, unlike you, so please don't get angry when I bang your best friend or do something of equal caliber.

Love, T.
>>
Dear dude jacking off to me on the interstate-

You are fucking sick, man. Sick. I hope you fucking get caught cause you rear end someone when you come. You're exactly the reason women won't work my job. Or quit within a few months. I feel so unclean right now. Though in a while, I'll just be laughing at you, you fucking moron.

Girl with the white truck
>>
Nice projection, what's wrong? Little child throwing tantrums again? Aww, here you go for your effort. Here's your bottle. There go back and get some sleep. Sorry your mom and dad sodomized you growing up and you lash out on randoms on the internet.

>banana

Filipino scammer detected
>>
oh wow. we've gone so far down the rabbit hole you're stuck in like your own circular projection and denial of responibility. you are so worked up its ridiculous. you keep talking about me suffering but look what you're doing to yourself. I was told to let go, but holy shit look at yourself.

what happened to you? I remember a much happier person that was more understanding and less immersed in this sort of mindset.

the hypocrisy and projection in this little group is staggering. absolutely balls to the wall nuts. just a big crazy circlejerk perpetuating hate counter to their own values.

but hey, don't listen to me, what do I know right? I'm not, historically speaking, the person that goes "hey there's a fucking problem here that no one sees" nope.

just gonna get mad at me, so I'm gonna leave it, and wait for my opening to exit.
>>
>>16445047
just to be clear, I don't know what you're on about and I'm not talking to you >>16445045
>>
anyone can hide behind dismissing anything a dissenting person says as projecting, T.

doesn't make you strong. doesn't make you powerful.

its cowardly.
>>
playing poker with someone thats always got a royal flush waiting.

be wary of the hand you're playing, it may have been chosen by someone else.

you have officially been warned. you know who you are. yes, warned about that. yep, that thing. stop.
>>
Oh baby wants to protect it's sandcastles its built on the internet. Oh no it's gonna cry so loud better watch out. Baby needs its sleep because it lacks originality maybe when it wakes up it will be back to its usual depressive state and not lashing out on randoms on the internet.
>>
>>16445065
XD
>>
>>16445065

Especially this one scamboy in particular who keeps projecting in a movie theater. Nice show, everyone has fallen asleep except you that's why you're so cranky. The scamboy is so reliant on it's self image to sell their products they will attack randoms who disagree.
>>
>>16445075
are you ever gonna tell us what your shits all about? the fuck are you on about?
>>
Go back to sleep, you need it. Everything will be okay my child :)
>>
>>16445075
I feel like youre in a schizo projection loop.

you've attacked me multiple times, and I assure you, I have no idea what the fuck you're on about.
>>
Stop projecting your mental illness wow.
>>
>>16445088

Get theraphy
>>
>>16445093
is that similar to theraflu? what is theraphy? please try to sell me your product.
>>
>>16445088

dat paranoia
>>
>>16445110
that would imply that I haven't had this person previously respond to my posts in an angry/threatening manner.

they have. soooo. I don't think that word means what you think it means. but if you wanna just use it improperly as a buzzword thats cool too.
>>
That paranoia though
>>
J

Stop being so insecure
>>
>>16444069
K's or M's intials please?
>>
J-

I would give anything for a big hug from you right about now. I'm so over this day, I'm feeling so disgusted and disgusting, and I could really use somebody. I'm trying to cope, but it looks like I'm about to go on a bender.

That's life.

M
>>
>>16441701

Hulk smash Donald Duck. Where Banana at? What? It was sodomized by Mickey and Minnie's? I didn't even touch the noisy duck. Thank you, that peeking duck cramped my style. It was yelling at me about an opportunity then got mad and personal when I walked away. Then it threw doritos and moutain dew at me. It kept making quack noises and I lost control... it was all a blur. I saw weed smoke from other ducks around it trying to help the duck breathe. It was too late... but then it has a nazi insignia tattood and it was a convicted sexual molester. So I don't know... Everyone seemed happy though.
>>
>>16445381

Mein sides
>>
File: cutey.png (329 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
cutey.png
329 KB, 555x555
Dear Me
Keep fucking going to let up. Let that positive attitude blaze through everything. Do not give up buddy you can do it. If gut instinct says keep your head down then keep your fucking head down. That feeling of laughing keep it going seriously enjoy the rest of this year. You deserve it, you know where to begin next year and I promise it will get better. They all have the sent of your achievements and blood in the air. And when the leaches and wolves come, just remember to duck for cover and dodge as hard as you can.
>I'am not getting involved and it is none of my business.
Keep saying this and fuck if you have to walk away trust me. You have to hold on because they will come for you, they will use every bullshit emotional blackmail against you to get control and trust me it is not worth it. Those sick fucks can rot in the ground and you know it so keep fighting and keep breaking down the walls. We will get through this I fucking promise.
>P.s
Fuck those cunts next door. The more you do nothing the more they will do something reckless to cost them there residency. Trust me they aren't worth shit. So fuck them they are little cunts who deserve nothing. Keep the peace because isn't it fun hearing them argue and become even more stupid and idiotic. I think it is, cocky little bitches like that will learn the hard way. So bring and chair and some popcorn and enjoy the show when it comes.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8E6IFYVzBc

>enjoy the album or not
>>
>>16444627

S.W
>>
Please stop saying everyone I raped you.
>>
>>16446214
whoa you poor sod.
>>
>>16443851
I know that feel... I want to do the same, but I'm too squeamish and afraid I'll survive and get all mangled and paraplegic.
>>
You complain about loneliness, yet, you "forget" someone who considered you a good friend. You left me behind and now you're complaining you're lonely?

Well, guess what. You deserve to be lonely. Maybe next time you shouldn't leave behind the one person who actually bothers to care.
>>
File: datbody.jpg (3 MB, 1981x2774) Image search: [Google]
datbody.jpg
3 MB, 1981x2774
Dear Me
Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Do not go back to that utter bullshit seriously don't after what you became seriously it is not worth the risk please please please for the love of god do not go back. You are learning reality now seriously they left you for dead and celebrated you ultimate downfall with smiles and cheers. Seriosly they do not fucking care they don't they only care about leeching off the success of other for their own glorification. Seriously they are not true friends at all seriously they are fucking nothing they are empty husks of anything true ever made. They have become something that is just horrible to even consider> I know why you are thinking about it but seriously they are not worth it is over and done. Please just move on and be happy I'am begging you, after what they did not just one but all of then. Spreading bullshit and making sure you were ruined and dead. The best you can do is beat them and show them how strong you really are by focusing on being your own success. You can do it and when they shut their smug cuntish faces and crawl back to lick the dirt beneath your shoe. You can at least give them closure by explaining truthfully and fucking harshly how much they let you down. But until then just fucking leave and I swear to go you even do one thing to step one foot forward to it. I will ruin your entire body with auto shut down. And trust me both of us know I can do it. It will hurt but I would rather deliver pain to learn than watch painful you unlearning everything that has kept you alive this fucking far from last year. So do not even think about it. Now get your ass to the cash machine and enjoy top gear. Please.
>>
Dear mailman,

I see you everyday of the week except Sundays.
Sometimes you are so mysterious, I just look at the mailbox and see what you brought and think to myself "motherfucker was on my doorstep like a damn ninja assassin and just left mail there, unnoticed and unheard, like a goddamn professional"
You usually arrive around the same time, but there have been days where you seem to be a few hours off schedule. I'm ok with that. You seem like a cool guy.

Sincerely,
Jake from State Farm
>>
Hey Heather,

I just want, and have for some time wanted, to tell that I am really sorry for the way I've acted to you throughout the time that I've known you. Not to try and excuse myself, but I was blinded by love (or what I thought love should look like) and couldn't see that I was at many times just being a really shitty friend and person in general. I recognized that, and I know I did, but I hated myself for it and I thought by becoming closer to you it would help me feel better about myself.
I first got to know you when I was at a low point in my life in those awkward early teenage years, and you're beautiful and a wonderful personality, which definitely didn't help. I didn't stand a chance, really. But I associated you with this wonderful feeling of fullness in my premature brain and I'm still struggling to shake that, years later.
You shot me down pretty hard after I overreacted to you rejecting me the first time, and you honestly should have shot me down every other time I overreacted afterwards. Barring that one time, you showed me nothing but kindness and that frankly didn't help me in the long run. I kept acting like an idiot because I figured you'd always forgive me, and you did.
I figured I'd always get away with it, and I did. I think I still do have some feelings for you, and they're probably more genuine and in line with actual love now. I'll probably always love you in some way, but I'm genuinely and legitimately glad that we're friends, and not in the way where I'll try to push my way out of the friend zone. We're friends, and I'm pretty damn sure that's all we should be. You can't feel for me, and it'd never live up to the expectations I had. I'm moving on. I once told you I have hope for the future, and you took it to mean that I had hope for a future as partners, but I think I meant more that I have hope for the future of our friendship.
Let's never bring this up again.
>>
This might be a tad scattered and could be an open letter, but I think I want to direct to you, A because you're you.

Dear A,
I've been trying really hard lately to get better. I've been showering every morning, brushing my teeth, counting calories, cleaning up as soon as a mess is made, working out, the list goes on. I'm trying. I'm trying to be a person but oh god I get so impendingly, not quite sad, but, drained. It's such a heavy feeling. It's a feeling I've been swinging in and out of for more than five years now. It's hard. I get in that mood and I'm feeling that feeling that transfers into so much anxiety or anger. When am I going to get better? What is it going to take? I'm trying so hard. How can you make me so happy, and yet I find myself in the bath tub, thinking about red staining tiles.
I worry we drink too much. I worry we spend too much time indoors. I worry we don't eat the right things although we eat primarily fruits and vegetables. I just want to be better and I don't want to smell like cigarettes and whiskey. I need to get better because I feel like if I get any worse at all, that will be the end of me.
I don't mind leaving the apartment at all but holy fuck I hate seeing other people. They terrify me. I don't remember that being so bad. People smile at me, say hello's and it almost hurts to say hi back so I spend a lot of time staring at my feet. You are the only human being right now it doesn't hurt to be around. You are warm and you are comfort and I cling to that. You're so goofy and kind in ways that no one else sees. No matter the mood, you can always get me to be okay, whether it's you making me laugh or you letting me cry and cry into your chest until I can breathe again. Thank you. Thank you. I really am going to love you forever.

- L
>>
It's time for me to go away and work on myself for a while, but I won't be too far. I'm always here if you need me. You've earned yourself a friend for life.

Thank you for teaching me how it feels to be in love. You've unlocked this desire to improve myself and I've set my path forward.
>>
sometimes I wish we'd never met and I'd continued admiring you from afar because that was a lot less painful
>>
Stop thinking I post in these threads you insecure rodent.
>>
>>16444434
Iz

You said "one day we will talk about everything". As time passes I realise that day may never come. So maybe one day you'll read this, unlikley as it may be. I'm getting used too it, this new life you left me. There are good days and bad and on the whole I'm getting better. I wasted to thank you, you gave me more than I realised possible. Gave me new life. I only hope you are ok.

Thank you for everything

Edward
>>
>>16444445
Yo who's this?
>>
Dear R,

I don't know how and I don't know when but somehow I'm gonna win you back and then I'm gonna stick it in your butt you little bitch. Even if I have to steal you away from your boyfriend (who has an uncanny resemblance to me, by the fucking way). It really kills me to know that I could've just done all of this back in 2011 when you were practically begging me to fuck you but I had to be all "nice guy" and shit because I was hung up on some other girl I was seeing. I am definitely not that guy anymore. Anyway, hope you find something to bite on girlie because I am going to make it hurt. It's gonna hurt so GOOD you little dirty girl. I still remember all the things you used to tell me, you are no saint and I'm willing to bet your bitch boy boyfriend doesn't bring out the true freak in you. I don't know when our night is going to come but it's coming and it's gonna be a fun one for both of us!

Love,
D

PS: Maybe I should actually send you this, I know you'll get a good kick out of it. But I'd rather we see each other in person first.
>>
j-
you're torturing yourself. please stop. just dont continue like this.
>>
tall guy at staples print center,
you are very cute and i wish i had the guts to do something about it. it's been about a month since i actually saw you but i still think about you occasionally because you are exactly my type of dude. sigh
>>
E

Okay, I admit it. you're out my league
Sexy son of a bitch
the least you could have done was said so. Running into you just made me feel so much worse in the long run, even if I was having a great time in the moment.
>>
to "s" .......ive been in love with you for over 10 years, i never had the courage to approach you i rly like you, hope u feel similar. fuck me
>>
Hi so I'm really into you. You have a boyfriend and that sucks but if it doesnt work out I really want to be with you.

Fuck this is stupid.
>>
>>16441701
Hey J,

I wish I could know when it might be the time to talk to you again but I don't think it's going to be immediately soon. I've been doing a lot of thinking recently, dealing with anxiety, working through the end of our relationship and I've realized that my single biggest regret is not recognizing areas where I could have improved and communicated with you. Perhaps I wouldn't have developed into the vain, angry, selfish person I became by the end of things. I can blame the environment I found myself in, the circumstances of my life, or just about anything else for the way I was but rather than give you even more excuses after you've told me so many times you hated them I just want to say I'm sorry. If you would have me as a friend I would be glad, but I would understand if you didn't really want to talk that much. I hope you're doing well by yourself.

-L
>>
Sorry for being such a failure. I'd kill myself and be gone from your life if it didn't add any more costs to deal with my dead body. Sorry.
>>
>>16442712
Ask them lol
>>
S,

I'm sorry I call you drunk every few months or so but talking to you makes me so happy. It's been 11 months since I last saw you but I still cannot forget you even though you told me to.

Love, K
>>
I wish you would look at me the way I do you. I like and care for you so much. When you went to the doctor today, I was stressed over you. You don't want to let me in and that hurts.

Because you won't tell me, I feel I know what's wrong with you by the words you hinted at.
It breaks my heart.

It breaks my heart.
If you do ever look at me, it'll be too late.
Goddamit
>>
Hey, you.

You've been one of my best friends for so long now. Just about ten goddamn years. I've always felt something more for you, but I always managed to keep it buried deep under the surface because your friendship meant more to me. On top of that you're so god damn attractive, and I can't even compete. Everybody wants you, all the time. And your girlfriend? She's amazing, and she's great for you. That's why I pushed you together all these years ago.

And I have a relationship too. It's not ideal, but it's comfortable. He's a really nice guy.

Of all people you could fuck around with, why is it that you're coming to me. I'm powerless against you; I can't say no to your energy. You're my best friend and partner in crime. Even in the beginning of this, when we were just fucking, I was able to choke down my feelings.

But now there seems to be this new affection that you've decided to show me, and I've felt lovesick ever since.

I don't want to stop. But I can only wonder how long it will be before this ruins me.

-Lovesick in Los Angeles
>>
>>16446878
But you're doing so right now.
The paradox is frying my brain.
>>
Dear friend,

Please grow up and realize that yout life isn't a living hell.
I always try to be understanding and kind to you but honestly I'm so tired of your bullshit.

Stop fucking blogging. Stop treating me like an object you can use whenever you feel up to it. Fucking start caring about the people around you. Grow the fuck up already.

- J
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 693x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 693x586
I just want to feel wanted by you... I just want you to want to please me like i'm driven to please you.
We've been together for almost three years, and i've never turnned off on you- just constant 'what do you want babe, are you ok, let me get that babe, here babe whats wrong babe, let me lick that babe, are you not in the mood... Ok'
I can't recall one instance you treated me like i've to you, hour long foot and back rubs and head without even being asked...
Its like... I'm just convenient to have around for now- just a give machine with bottomless fucks to give. Sure take my fucking car to work every day and never change the oil or help pay insurance or anything. Then be offended when i ask for gas.
I constantly ask what you want to eat and pay for it. Then when its obvious i'm broke you only look out for yourself. I'm gonna lay here with a grumbling gut and get up early to earn over time to go fix my fucking car thats responsible for our lively hoods- don't mind me, i couldn't use a foot rub or a bj or a god damn guilt free kiss that i need to half beg for every fucking night.
If you don't start pushing some fucking enthusiasm back at me i don't know how much more i can keep this up.
>>
>>16447239
Initials?
>>
You don't know who I am, my name, or that I even exist, but I will marry you someday and you will not have even seen it coming or known I've planned it since 11/09/15
-Y
>>
Dear Hillary Clinton,

I will literally kill myself if your cunt ever sits as President in the Oval Office. There will be no reason to live at that point. You are sincerely the worst.

Love,
Chris
>>
Dear L, how I wish I had the confidence then to do what I should have, I believe it's far too late for that now, you will be a regret in my past that will pass like raindrops on a tree, one bit at a time. P.s. wish we had more time (or, at least time with your sister :x)
>>
>>16447280
that's probably why you're crazy about him/her
>>
Dear thomas (Me) stop living the fast lane. get help with the alcohol. Soon itll be the drugs, and soon after that youll be the exact thing you ran from
from
thomas

p.s i still love you natalie
p.p.s i hate you alcohol and drugs
>>
Dude, I love you. I'm pretty sure you already know that, I think I said it awhile back when I was fucked up and it's just obvious either way. I don't know why you didn't tell me you were dating someone for that long, I mean, that's something you tell your best friend, right? You probably knew I'd be salty about it, but I'm doing alright. I wish things could be different. I still have hope we'll get together again someday, for whatever reason. I just care about you so much and no one makes me even half as happy as you do.

I'll probably be back to fucking with W within the next week. It was only a matter of time honestly. And you already know I'm back on the drugs. Things just aren't going very well for me, but I'm glad to watch things slowly come together for you. I want to wish you and your bf the best, but truthfully I'd rather you guys broke up and you magically realized I've been here all along and I forget about W and what he did to me and everybody just moves on to a fantastic lesbian life without any corrupt penis.
>>
>>16447280
Dam dude 3 years? You should have been out a long time ago.
>>
>>16447359
Dear Chris,

Please feel free to kill yourself when I do become president. After all, I let a U.S. ambassador and 3 other Americans die, so why would I care about a creepy anonymous man who hoards urine and showers every other week? The way my campaign sees it, you killing yourself is a good thing because it allows the Democratic Party to register your posthumous name as a registered vote for me.

Just remember, your guns are forfeit, laws are only for the poor, and I secretly get off on the surveillance videos of Bill fucking Katy Perry behind my back

-Hillary Clinton
>>
Dear E,
I honestly wish I had the confidence to talk to you. I wish I wasn't stuck in this uncomfortable position where I can't tell if your glances are those of interest or disgust. I wish I could explain that I turn away and don't make eye contact because I'm too afraid, not because I'm not interested. I wish I had the guts to say hello.
-J
>>
Tonight I thought about all of the good phone conversations we had before your true self came to face. It was the first time I'd felt that happy. I havent felt happy ever since our happy phone conversations. I don't know what to think. My soul is torn.

-S
>>
I don't hate you, but that doesn't mean I can forgive you. I meant everything I said. I'll see you around
>>
Posted this in another thread:

I miss you Max.
Text me sometime. I know when I tried contacting again.. The conversation was so short and casual it hurt.

I still am in love with you, and I just want you to know that I am here in your darkest days.
>>
>>16445083
Thank you :)

A and D
>>
Dear R/K

I'm sorry for acting so cold and distant. I didn't want to be like that but I was too cowardly to show you how I really felt. Although I get the feeling you knew exactly how I felt. I'm sorry for any emotional turmoil I've caused you and I'm sorry for digging myself into this pit. I know you're not the monster I made you out to be in my own little world. I'll do my best to get better. I promise.

A
>>
Hey, E
I know it's been a while since we've talked. I know when we were dating things were awkward and generally weird, but I have an explanation. When I was younger I didn't have much social interaction and was (admittedly) pretty autistic. Since then I have been getting better and my mental health conditions have subsided. I enjoy life everyday even when I am not feeling perfectly fine. You have inspired me to be more outgoing and actually care about my life rather than just think that nobody cares. Though the time we had together wasn't perfect, I know I would never change a bit of it if I got the chance. Your charisma and intelligence was more than a person like me could ever deserve and I am sorry that your life was taken so soon. You deserved so much more, but thank you for teaching me that life is worth living. Thank you for living the life that you did and spending time with a weeaboo loser that spent his days inside. Thank you for enduring all of the cringe just to make my life more enjoyable. Thank you for the first kiss and first real love.
Missing you all too much,
R
>>
Dear A

I never intended to fall for you, I was perfectly fine just being friends but I have and it's making me feel like shit because the year is almost over and I need to tell you how I feel, but I'm scared. Scared that you don't feel the same about me. I'm scared that it could ruin our friendship and I don't know what to do.

G
>>
Dear P,

You fucking /fa/ asshole stop ignoring me. I really want to be friends with you but I can't send you any more messages without dripping of desperation. Fuck. I sent you my most flattering pictures too (maybe it's not the best to admit that, but I hope you like them)

A
>>
File: donetsk-victim44.jpg (48 KB, 380x233) Image search: [Google]
donetsk-victim44.jpg
48 KB, 380x233
Alex,

I don't regret telling you that I love you, but I do regret telling it to the dozens of other people that I did. I only told you about, perhaps, fifty times, whereas I told all the others many, many hundreds of time in the same period. I was so naive and trusting in those days, and I didn't realize that by opening myself myself to a wide group of commoners and peasants and run-of-the-mill narcissistic social butterflies was to invite inevitable disaster. Somehow I imagined others had the same decency and honor that I've always had, and I was taken by surprise, OBVIOUSLY, when they revealed themselves as common, everyday sleaze. I've learned that heartful people are actually extremely rare, and I've learned that lesson the most brutally painful way possible. I learned that for most American crowds and mobs and clones, that ACTING intelligent and insightful and original is far, far, FAR more important than actually being any of those things. People simply want to appear clever and witty, and the easiest way for them to project that image is by repeating one's own wry self-criticisms that were told in privacy and a spirit of self-depricating humility. Things which were spoken of in absolute privacy in a spirit of playfulness and to put others at ease, were filed away for later use, all in an attempt to provide an illusion of penetrating and accurate appraisal. I learned that talking out loud of one's sincere and loving and endless efforts at self-knowledge were merely providing future fodder and ammo for people who have, themselves, never spent one iota of energy engaged in sincere and honest self-observation. To unwittingly supply years and years of arch and cutting self-observation, and to simultaneously express profound love, respect, admiration and affection regarding somebody one loves, is inviting attack and betrayal as surely as the sun shines.
>>
File: sad cat misses his friend, alex.jpg (425 KB, 2702x1826) Image search: [Google]
sad cat misses his friend, alex.jpg
425 KB, 2702x1826
>>16447997
Self-important peasants take that as an amazing opportunity to betray and attack, because, they imagine, that will make them seem smart and somehow admirable. I was handing them my fragile, vulnerable soul on a fucking silver platter, and in my trust I was inviting disaster. You see, I believed others to be like myself and far above such sleaziness and idiocy. What I did was to invite gossip. I inviting a group of people to bond with one another by uniting against a lone individual. I don't blame them even, I was in fact FORCING them to wallow in the mud and slime of their innermost natures. And I don't blame you for following suit and participating in their setup. It must have felt nice for you to imagine you were accepted by a large group of social, fun-loving people! You must have felt warmth inside as you saw them seemingly rally around you! You always wanted to be accepted, ever since you were a little girl. I don't blame you in the slightest, I understand entirely. And whether you were aware that one of them phoned me and invited me to the location of their ambush and surprise attack, either way you must have revelled in the attention they were paying to you. Friends! You had friends and they cared for you. And so the lynch mob attack was a smashing success, when they pretended to be surprised at what they witnessed. How could you possibly know that EVERY LAST DETAIL was explicity told and shown to them by myself, and over a number of years at that. You probably believed that their wortds were their own, and not a careful recital of my very own admissions and painful, heartfelt search for self-knowledge over a great period of time.
>>
File: i really miss you, A.S..jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
i really miss you, A.S..jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
>>16448024
After all, who on Earth is as clear sighted and insightful as myself when it comes to the subject of myself? And I certainly don't blame you for not comprehending that my immediate reaction was to erase your memory, and your memory alone! After all, how can one erase the memories of a once trusted friend? In fact, it's very easy. One simply breathlessly throws out an enormous number of OBVIOUS lies about oneself. And yes, the OBVIOUSNESS is absolutely of critical importance. One must must struggle and struggle and make this floodtide of unytruths as painfully obviousness as possible. Why? Because by doing so one casts absolute doubt and disbelief over all the facts and painful soul-searching and tender truths that one had previously confided to one's beloved friend. After I did what I did, you couldn't possibly believe that what I confided to you about my childhood abuse and trauma was the real, God-given truth! How could you? After all, I just made a huge scene announcing my ficticious "dishonesty!" But of course, it didn't work entirely, and you announced to the world all the painful and soul-destroying truths I had confided to you in secret. You betrayed me in the most vicious manner you possibly could, because you imagined you were, in fact, being righteous by doing so. You emotionally mutilated me because you thought that was the right thing to do. You went along with the lynchmob crowd of your imagined friends. You told me hated and despised me, and then you left.
>>
learn to say hi faggot lmao
>>
File: I miss you, Alex.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
I miss you, Alex.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>16448028
But, of course, even though you were tricked by my social suicide tactic, others weren't. My childhood history of abuse was now known. And of course that was used as further fodder to beat me down. There's way, way more to the backstory, but that's it in a nutshell. And, whether you know it or not, the attacks have NEVER stopped, and are ongoing to this very day. For instance, one of my cats was tortured and beheaded and left on my front lawn. Many, many, many things of a similar nature have been done to me over the years. But I don't blame you, and I never have. The truth is, Alex, I miss the sound of your voice more that words could ever describe. You hate me. I suffer. And I've never forgotten about you. Never. Not for a single day.

Paul
>>
File: oh, to hear your voice again.jpg (336 KB, 2136x1424) Image search: [Google]
oh, to hear your voice again.jpg
336 KB, 2136x1424
>>16448031
And of course I've never heard a word from you. Never. Not once. Your "friends" often reach out to me, though - they always tell me that your original intention was to make me commit suicide. Who knows if they're telling me the truth.
>>
E
I love you still. i left alot for you. To say that you destroyed my life is wrong because i felt loved for a while but i knew it would end like this knowing that i am a good for nothing. Knowing that i wouldn't be able to make it. i knew it since the beginning it was too much for me to do in a short time. at the worst i could've made you wait 4 years but i didnt cause i knew i would always be short of money. I love you alot and i feel that i will only be able to be with you, infact i moved away to a small town and live alone far from anyone cause honestly i feel i dont deserve any love. i didnt do enough. the best i could do was disappear because in the end i would've been just a waste of time to you....but to me you weren't and i guess what hurts me the most is that i was aware of my failure to you.....I am sorry for leaving you like that but you'll find someone better you have it all and you know it .
>>
To the teacher I assisted in the PALs program on Fridays (sorry, I forgot your name),

The short time I had with you and your students was probably the best of my high school years. I hope y'all enjoyed my company as much as I did yours!

T, your 2008 PAL
>>
testing
>>
>>16447721
Hey, S. What happened, what was your oneitis "true self"?
>>
>>16448584
Someone who never loved me and showed me over and over how much he didn't by disrespecting me over an ex who left him. someone who.... just didn't love me. it was all a lie. his true self is one of power hunger egocentricity shallowness. He wanted to make me feel unworthy of being loved, called me names over and over again, said sorry but did it again. he's someone who needed a punching bag. he's someone who didn't love me because I'm moderately overweight and have low self confidence, and told me this to my face.
>>
D

Hope you're doing well, I miss seeing you and hope to soon, but not until you completely recover. Take it easy and know that that one customer you always take good care of misses you.
>>
>>16448602
I hadn't loved anyone like that. I still think about him very much. but it's time to move on.
>>
>>16448615
And I did some shitty things to him. I told him to fuck off when I felt too hurt. after cutting contact I found a suspected contact and vented about him to this user. we both hurt each other. so I suppose it's even.

(3/3)
>>
>>16444669

I will always love you M. Wish we could snuggle up in my room and just let time drift.

Miss you my wingless angel...
>>
>>16447572
I donno.. I was just pissed at that moment, shes done and put up alot with me.. Shes just real unaffectionate- but also drama free... Its a double edged blade... And it isn't that we don't have sex, its just far and inbetween latly
>>
A
I have to tell you something: I'm in love with you...
Every moment that I am beside you, is the best moment of my life, you gave me a reason to wake up every day; only thinking in that point of the world where are a beautiful girl called A is enough for me to be the happiest man in the world.
Your smile is not a thing that I'd change, you make me happy, you understand me, you talk with me... You saw me when I was invisible.
Well, that's all that I want to say... A, I love you so much, and I really hope that you love me too.
>>
dear Hazel: I miss you
dear Hazel: fuck you
>>
>>16441701

Yeah I'm gonna scold you. Deal wit it.

The world doesn't revolve around you or around me. Get over yourselves, you keep blabbing here instead of actually doing something. Oh they don't like me oh they hate me, oh they won't say hi. Get over yourselves kids everything is easier said than done. Don't hate on people actually doing something. If you're not helping get out of the way. Complain and complain instead of finding solutions and creating ideas.

Over thinkers and entitlement. I don't want to improve its all your fault etc! My heart is dead cause of you. What movies, books and music are influencing you? You're not a prince or princess and even if you are life isn't about happiness all the time. We all struggle, together even, you're not the only one suffering. There's someone out there that will have it worse than you at any given moment.

Ever wonder why people with money travel and experience life? Perspective. Life is too short to trap yourself in a box. Break out for once.

When you grow up you have to assert yourself. Cut your losses, deal with the consequences and face the next day. Time is short and you will be old soon.

You'll look in the mirror and your relationships one day. I hope that you don't question yourself "What happened?"
>>
>>16448903
Ugh, just fuck off. This is a cathartic thread, things are going to be really exaggerated here as people try to let out their feelings completely. Stop thinking you know the people in this thread. Can't we have a place to just be human?
>>
File: solitaryconfinement.jpg (62 KB, 428x321) Image search: [Google]
solitaryconfinement.jpg
62 KB, 428x321
>>16441701
Please talk to me. I know you're busy, but can't you spare a message if you're online all evening anyway? We haven't spoken in ages. We haven't seen each other for even longer. This is the longest we've gone without contact since we first met.
Just talk to me. Please. I miss you. Anything's fine. Anything.
>>
>>16446242
initials?
>>
>>16448680
This sounds so perfect right now. With winter coming and all...
>>
>>16449425
Oh god, this.
>>
>>16441856
I'm tired
My mood has taken a dive
I really just want to eat nonstop churros
all of the three
puts me down to random people when we're out, uses other people to validate her position on anything without actually taking what I'm saying into account... if the person that hates me doesn't agree with me she doesnt have to either is basically how anything plays out.

yeah.
>>
I'm waiting to see if you give a shit.

I literally have no energy left to keep trying. I've been struggling for we when I should've focused on me. but you forced my hand. a part of me is we and we are a mess that I keep trying to clean up.

what to do. do I move to the great white north and get that degree and the certainty that piece of paper would bring me? its something I've wanted for a long time. the things I could do. its a different set of problems and uncertainty but then the problems are in my court alone and I know I can take them. here... I need you to help... and I don't see things changing if I'm honest... and while we're being honest, I'm slipping back. I've lost my momentum I was trying to build, and I'm slipping back to the man I worked so hard to evolve from. I became someone that went through multiple crucibles and came out the other side only mildly cracked. I held it together and cleaned myself up but I find myself falling back into the mess and mire of a negligent life.

I can't live this way. I won't go back. I think... either you follow me on the trajectory I need to follow or we're going to end up parting ways. I've tried to stave off the parting of ways phase for so long but it's how my life works. I've finished my time here and now there's things for me to do there.

S, I understand so much more now. finally, closure. finally. I will still remember you forever.
>>
>>16441701

Look, eh, start with a dream, young and naive and then grow to ambition
Fucked up conditions with my moms in a better position
See, I'm the future like a second prediction
I'm from the school of hard knocks, shit I did life in detention
I'm from where niggas get shot down, dreams get shot down
Wish the hood would let us live but all we heard was black out
Now I'm further than what they'd believe I'd achieve, cause flint niggas don't even want you to have dreams when you sleep
Low expectations, no expections, know what you facing
Fuck the odds, I proved you can get off from a basement
I've been with scandalous bitches that'd take you for granted, roll with scandalous niggas only taking advantage
People taking kindness for weakness, taking you through the ringer
It's a gang thing, life is a bitch and it's not the prenup
Life is dirty shit, by thirty we playing cleanup
Go through the Ike and Tina before the Martin and Gina

I play follow the leader and I done swear when the Sharks made it out that aquafina
Niggas turn into leeches, turning swamps into beaches, my people saying saying eureka
Niggas pretend to hate yet they disguising their envy
Niggas is full of shit that's why their promises empty
God promised a feast, now you gon tempt me with Denny's
Niggas and bitches wrest their way from Mickie's and Minnie's
I fend for the city when I ain't have a friend in the city
Adding your two cent, I'll show what to do with them pennies
Look, my intellect been erect, crash course on this real shit
In flint everyday is a Virginia tech, fuck who hating on the internet
Fuck who popping off the comments, pop off in public, my niggas is into that
>>
>>16441701
Dear anne,

each moment i spend away from adds to the agony of our separation. you are my world. words cannot capture my extreme adoration of every aspect of your perfection. you are the essence of beauty; physical evidence of the divine. i would amputate my left leg with a butter knife to have the privilege of spending 5 minutes in your ineffably intoxicating presence. human language is not powerful enough to capture the love i feel even for your pinky toe. thoughts of you welcome me to the world as i wake each morning, and dancing images of you in my mind's eye lull me to sleep. thoughts of you fill my mind like the buzz of cicadas in a summer afternoon. when i look into your eyes the world dissolves and waves of euphoric love rush over me in a tempest of affection. cuddling with you would be the consummation of my existence. if i had a penny for each night i've spent longing for your warmth, i would be a rich man, however i could have all the riches in the world and be nothing without you. you are my alpha and omega. you are my only consolation in this cold universe, the sole source of contentment against the weight of the world. your radiance is enough to penetrate the formidable layers of stone around my heart, you are the eternal summer that defeats the darkest days of winter. my heart will hang with weight that could turn boulders to dust as i await your reply.
>>
Dear Ian,
I'm so sorry I wasn't enough for you to stay or enough for you to fight for.
I tried to be the best gf I could be for you.
If you'd take me back I'd literally do anything
You can talk to me once a week if that what you want, but I know in my head that you can't do it.
I'm sorry I didn't open up to you as much as I should have.
That was my mistake and I also hope your decision was 100% your own without any outside influences.
I want you to know that I am always here for you.
I know I have to let you go and I am. I sincerely want you to be happy.
I want you to end up with someone who appreciates you as much as I do.
I love you Ian and I want you to know that I'm working on getting my life better.
That I'm always willing to take you back with open arms.
Also please message me and tell me how you feel about everything.
I just don't know how exactly you feel and I want to know and alleviate some of it.
Again I love you and miss you so much and I'm sorry I couldn't be what you needed.

M
>>
fucking hell, could you come home once in a good damn mood? this is what I'm talking about. this shit right here is getting old. I ask you to do something you said you were gonna do two weeks ago, and you act like I'm being a controlling dick out to oppress you.

I am not that guy, or that one either, and I am not the entirety of the construct of the patriarchy. take off those doom tinted lenses and stop letting it run your damn life or I'm gonna remove myself from your life

"here I am in the kitchen cooking by myself again" just loud enough for me to hear... would you like to leave your personal pity party and remember the fact that I am the only one that has actually cleaned the house in the last two months?

fuck off with your victim complex. ain't nobody got time for that.

fuckin kevin hart'in it up in here cleaning the house. "BY MYSELF"
>>
I know I haven't talked much but I've been thinking about this a freaking lot. You have no idea how important you've become to me or how when I think of you only smiles come to my face. It's just hard to say anything about that yet, I really wish I could do this but I think I'm not that much of a free spirit. Apparently the only thing I can do is wait and see.
>>
>>16449964
and btw you CHOSE that responsibility.

and now you've conveniently forgotten about date night cause you wanna go do something with people that hate me.

whatever. this is fast coming to an end babe. we both said we felt we were in a make or break period and I see almost no effort at all.

how important could I be if you're gonna blow off a date night we set a week ago. in fact, you apparently didnt even remember it.

I'm like this close and I keep waiting for you to give a shit. about done waiting.
>>
the first will love you, the second will deceive you, and the third will show you the way.
>>
Słucham Presleya i marzę o Tobie
>>
Dear L
I wish we could be friends, and I could tell you about my growing life and my new loves. You did me dirty G but I will love you forever... I will always be on your corner, no matter what.
Luv Vic
>>
File: itisntreal.png (179 KB, 497x498) Image search: [Google]
itisntreal.png
179 KB, 497x498
>>16441701
M,

I hope you've been doing well. We went through a lot of effort to make sure neither of us can communicate with each other, but I catch glimpses of you once in a while. You're beautiful as ever. You look so much happier. I wish I could talk to you without things being so uncomfortable between us. I want to know how the surgery went, and if you've got some back relief by now.

Don't worry about me, babe. You know I'm good at convincing everyone I'm fine, right? Well... I guess that line doesn't work on you anymore. You know how depressed I've been. You know how close to suicide I've been. And you know the space between us is the best thing to happen to you, so now you don't have to worry about being dragged down with me.

One day my world's gonna burn down, but please don't ever blame yourself. You were one of the best things I ever had in my life. You always deserved someone a thousand times better than me. And you're going to find him someday, and he will make you forget all about me.

I'll miss so much when its time for me to go. I'll miss my family and friends, getting married and having kids... but it's okay, you know. I'll get to hug my grandfather again, and tell him all about you. I'll see her again, and tell her I'm sorry for wasting so much time mourning her. And I'll get to play with our cats and dogs again, and for once.. I'll be happy.

So don't worry about me baby. The grass is greener on the other side. And decades from now, when it's your time to go, I'll be waiting to give you a hug and ask you how everything went.

I love you.

- J
>>
>>16450009
Initials?
>>
Z
I was so young and you traumatized me. You think I was ready for that? That's sick and I want you to leave me alone. But you're not the same boy anymore, and I don't want to ruin your life.
I hope you learned and had time to reflect.
From, C
>>
>>16450207
You beautiful fucker, I'm actually on the verge of tears reading this.

Don't kill yourself dude, please.
>>
Dear universe,

I get it, I fucked up. Leave me alone. Help me get laid.
Thanks, s.
>>
yeah, you actin janky as hell girl. somethings up.
>>
>>16444279

Keith?
>>
Dear J,
Thanks for all the help you never gave. Only reason I pushed myself to do half the things I do. You gave me an idea of what not to be. I now know that I don't want to be some guy that can't face what he's done. I want to be so much better.
~A
>>
Hello my dear,

I know you're out there somewhere, and you're probably the type of gal to browse a board like this, so if you're there read this and be understanding.

To tell you the truth I can vaguely remember what happened between us that day. It just feels like I'm recollecting bits and pieces of a sweet dream. I also remember bits of what I talked to you about after that day, I wish I never said that. I wish we could just work, and we would work if you let me try one more time. I'm tired of trying to please everyone, I need to make decisions that I actually feel comfortable about, and the truth is, I find comfort in you. You're an adorable lady, you're funny, you have a personality, and you can be so witty.
I really like and want you to know that I'm sorry for making you feel unwanted, it was an unaweful mistake.
I miss you. I remember when I kissed you as you departed for your train ride home. It was an actual goodbye kiss, not like one of those forced uncompassionate goodbye kisses. It would be nice to do just that again, it would be nice to feel close like that with you again.
>>
Dear J
Please stop doing this to me it is hurtful and unfair. You know exactly where I stand and at this point you're just stringing me along for your own amusement. Why? What did I do to deserve this treatment? If you love me, great, and if not please stop this because it's toxic and detrimental to my mental health. Just tell me before you do anything because u can't just leave me hanging.
Also you were so mean to me today. Did you only ask me that to hear the sound of your own voice? Sorry for having a different fucking opinion. I love you and I miss you but I can't do this. I'm gonna keep doing it though because I have no willpower but I wish you would just be honest and tell me everything.
Thanks
C
>>
Dear me,
Don't listen to the voices in your head. It will only lead to trouble.
-T
>>
Dear M, I hate how you think everything is ok how you just came into my life and thought everything you did was justified because I forgave you? I never did I still have resentment. Because I thought you were my best friend you literally knew I was crying for months and days on out because of the break up that happened but no you still went your way and took pity on the one who raped and beated me and fuck that person and got with that person after all the things I would cry to you about for comfort, you still fucking went out with J and now that J dumped you how does it feel to be in my position? I am bitter because I was with that person for so long, years and you, just a couple of months. I wish I never met you, I wish I never met J I wish I could've been with someone else and not have so much shit done to me like being raped, hurt, sleep in the streets, and have my education deprived but most of all waste my time. Im sorry and forgive me but im letting it all out all the words I wished to say
I wish you could fucking kill yourself.

Ps: I know all the shit that J did/do because I was with that person for fucking years dont act like this is all new to me. I hope you fucking know that every time you talk to me now about that person it hurts deep inside but I brush it off like it doesn't.

Dear J , you're a rapist bitch dyke who goes after high-school girls and reap them of their virginities and leaves. fuck you asshole you owe me my god damn assassins creed and my wii and xbox controller. I was upset when you hurt M but now I just hate both of you assholes I was only rooting for you two after weeks of crying because you guys were so right for each other, emotional bitches who want to commit suicide every day fuck you assholes
Ps to you asshole : i hope you die
>>
>>16450207

Dude... this was actually really good. Can you make another paragraph like this one?
>>
can you let go already? oni chan doesnt fucking care about you dip shit. kill yourself along with PJ and grumpy jo. its a laugh you dont have D.I.D youre just a whiney little bitch
>>
L,

I know I'm starting to annoy you again with my texts. Yes, I want to study in your country because of you. Yes, it's a mistake. I can't believe you think sending a postcard was "money and time consuming". I haven't been able to move on because whatever we had was the closest to a relationship I've ever had. I wasn't so "dark and depressed" like I am today. But tell me how was I supposed to act with you after you got a girlfriend? How do you think I felt everytime I tried to talk with you and never got a reply? Or when you basically compared me to her, saying I was horrible? Of course, you're never guilty...

If I manage to get there, I'm pretty sure I'd walk around the capital's streets looking for you and hide once I recognize your face amongst all those strangers. I haven't written the e-mails to get info on how to apply to an uni there because I'm lazy (and scared).

This might not be love, I know, but I miss "my" sweetie. Even if it was one-sided.

-S
>>
K

I am flying across the entire continent for this opportunity you gave me. I'm incredibly incredibly grateful for this, and I understand you are worried about school, but can you not see how significant this is? I am moving far away from my entire life for this. And as I'm sure you recall, we both told each other the main reason we're doing this is to meet. We should be seeing each other every day I'm there, not one day only maybe, and if not then not at all. We've known each other for 8 years for fucks sake. Get your fucking mind off of that god damn Australian for a second and stop taking everything else in your life for granted.

M
>>
T,
You are a cunt
>>
Life is good :)
>>
>>16450823
Mandi?
>>
>>16450856
Two letters in that name are in mine, and you're a gender off.
>>
>>16450862
He was close enough
>>
File: 1447090098945.jpg (24 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1447090098945.jpg
24 KB, 399x388
Dear E,

Fuck you and your happiness. Fat bitch.
>>
>>16450847

So good.
>>
>>16450807
Initials? or hint on where you're headed to. This seems rather familiar..
>>
>>16450878

Glad my hapiness makes you miserable. Now die.

E aka Everyone
>>
E (C)

I stand by what I said. Do what you feel is best. But the fact stands and I need to say it. I need you.

J (T)
>>
These people think they are talking to someone they know here.. Again. idiots. With no social skills whatsoever.
>>
File: 1411956708746.gif (839 KB, 450x402) Image search: [Google]
1411956708746.gif
839 KB, 450x402
J
I love you but damn did you blue ball me hard tonight
>>
I've been thinking about you non-stop since the other day. Did you have to kiss me on the cheek the way you did? All the normal kisses we've shared never did this to me. I think it's because those were always lustful. This, though... it was more affectionate. It's such a stupid little thing, and honestly you probably haven't thought twice about it. And why would you? I shouldn't be hung up on it the way I am.

But here I am. I can't believe how frequently I've checked the phone the last couple days, hoping for a text from you. I'm trying not to text you more than I normally do, because I don't want to seem suddenly different.

Christ almighty, what am I getting myself into.
>>
>>16450832
Fuck you, senpai.
>>
I search for myself in others and you search love in others. You always threw me off but I had you. I had you. Everything brought us a smile, our lives weren't the happiest but together we had happiness. We usually had nothing to brag about, all we had was the moment. I promised you I would never change. You promised me I had you.

Every moment we bonded was a ritual. You and I, we lost it, our minds in the nighttime. I was the priest and you were my goddess. We laughed throughout the night. I had you, I told you.

All these reminders now. I'm not the same, I'm so sorry, I'm not the same. I changed for another, lost my way on the path to another. I lost my way trying to bother, I should just been well if you're here heh.

I'm full of it, I'm tired of this but I have to. Doing it alone knowing I had you. I had you.

I loved you.
>>
please come back
>>
>>16451077
Sometimes I wish it was you, L. You're better off. Enjoy the glory days.
>>
Hey C.

I know you're busy with school and work. And my intention isn't to bug or distract you. But i reply would be nice when i ask you a simple question.

If You're not interested just say so. Don't ignore my messages and drop the conversation every time i ask if you're free to hang out.
>>
>>16451104
Does it stand for Chelsea?
>>
>>16451071
You sound so gay, no wonder she left you.
>>
Dear Senpairino suck my fucking dick cuz u are a fucking fuck raperini pizzeroni PEACE
>>
>>16451134
Nope. You know someone going through the same thing as me though?
>>
>>16450884
Only hint I'm willing to give is that said country was socialist once.
>>
>>16448886
I wish I was that A, lol

(Actually no, I don't. I'm tired of being disappointed by men.)
>>
Dear Oblivious,

Please... Please don't break my heart. It was so easy to fall for you. I can't get you off my mind, it's driving me insane. How do you see me? Should we have talked about what happened? Were my lips not sweet enough that night? Tell me how you feel, I'm so confused. One day I feel this indestructible lightness, the next I'm too afraid to think of your face because of the stinging in my chest. Was this all a test? A lie? I'm not very good at games. The next time I see you, I will smile at your grin. Please know that inside, I am afraid.
It isn't fair to have let me taste your tongue and then hold it in silence while I sit here and try to fit the pieces of your puzzle together. I need a hint. I'm not very good at games...

Perhaps, I am oblivious too.
>>
E,
Sorry boo. We had a good thing going but you're a little too cray for me. PEACE.

K,
How's the kid? Is it mine?

C,
How's the kid? Is it mine?

V,
It's been a while. How's life?

M,
It was really cool meeting you last night! I'd love to introduce you to the guys.
And last but not least and of course the most important of all:

C,

God damn you're awesome. You are the funk. Keep doing what you're doing baby

Love,

C.
>>
We were only lessons to each others lives, nothing more. I'm sorry, I wish you the best. It's all I can do at this point.
>>
Dear insecure Filipino scammer impostor/Donald Duck,

Don't have to say anything else. That's what you are, you just grew up like that. It will take a while your brain to rewire. Maybe you'll be able to direct all your energy to something positive instead.
>>
I don't believe things are going to be okay anymore.
I love you like I've never loved any girl before but I can't do this anymore.
I tried and tried again and you say it's going to be okay. And nothing changes.
Sometimes I feel like you dont want to be with me anymore but you dont want me to move on either. Why are doing this to me?
I'm giving it till the end of the week. I wont accept vague promises or sweet words. There's going to be real progress or I'm moving on.

I wont look back.
>>
File: 1446349245466.jpg (24 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1446349245466.jpg
24 KB, 650x488
>>16452496
I don't want you anymore anyway.
>>
>>16452496
>>16452530

You keep responding to the mentally ill and in turn the mentally respond below you quickly.
>>
>>16452583

For example
>>
Listen dude.

I lied. J'ai pas envie qu'on arrête de se voir ou de se parler. Ça me fait chier, c'est pas ce que je veux. Donc si c'est ce que tu veux toi c'est entièrement TA décision pas la mienne, assume la. Je sais que t'as du mal à prendre seul des décisions irréversibles mais je refuse d'y participer. Je vais pas faire semblant d'être satisfaite de la situation.
Je pense que je t'en veux un peu d'ailleurs.

Don't care what you say, I just needed to make things clear because I was feeling sad about this whole situation.
>>
>>16451104
Initials?
>>
>>16451077

I never said goodbye.
>>
File: 1447148420811.jpg (676 KB, 1499x1599) Image search: [Google]
1447148420811.jpg
676 KB, 1499x1599
>>16452608
faggot
>>
See that's the thing, old friends think they have been slighted, become vindictive, start prying into your personal life, start stabbing you in the back and then have the nerve to play victim. Just so they wont fet hurt like they perceive to be. Ego is a tricky thing.

People avoid pain or attack what they think will be the cause of it.

It's not you, you were in a toxic environment. That's the way it is. Anytime you enter a friendship you set bounderies and know what you are in the friendship for. Communicate better and enjoy life.

Enjoying yet?
Good
>>
>>16441701
Yo Bat,

Go study you piece of shit, youre the only one who fucking earns it. Ive seen you being selfless and helpful so many times and its time you do something that helps yourself.
Go and close that pc and make sure you study right now, because we they all want you to succeed.
You went out of your own way to see them succeed, and they'll hate to see you fail just because you were lazy and didnt study.
So go now, pick up that book and study like you mean it. Don't waste your time like those other students like Kha and Mar did.
It will be worth it after you get that smile and appreciation from the people you love.

Sincerely,
Myself
>>
People acting like they own somebody up in here lol.
>>
>>16452691

Yep then get disappointed because their lives were based on others. then get mad or judge others whose lives are different than theirs. They could never relate except through negative emotions that they share and project towards their own friends and family. They hid it well though.
>>
>>16452533

Share your feelings in person. Everything is easier said than done.
>>
>>16447588
top fucking kek
>>
Dear Anons in the /adv/ board

I know that you won't read this at all. However, I must tell you that you're going about life all wrong.
Your life does not depend on somebody else's. You shouldn't obsess about something you can't change.
You shouldn't think that there is something wrong with you.
You shouldn't think that what is wrong with you cannot be fixed on your own.
You are not alone.
You did the best you could.
You could always do better.
You should never stop trying.

Love, Anon visiting for the first time since January.

PS I met this qt about 2 years ago. I got out of the friendzone and we have been together for 8 months now. I'm glad I didn't give up.
>>
>>16447588

Dear Hilary Clinton,

Thank you, your response has inspired me to keep on living. I will be around to watch your own political demise in the future. I only wrote here to inform you that I represent the natural man not "Chris". I represent man's free enterprising spirit and it's willingness to save the earth. My urine is love, it is sprinkled gently onto the wilderness for mother nature to enjoy.

I always sprinkle when I tinkle.

Thank you,
Chris Christie
>>
>>16452901

Y-you too
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.