[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do when people you WILL have to live with for a long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
What to do when people you WILL have to live with for a long time (that includes your nearest colleagues at work and nearest living relatives) did something horrible to you?

(in case you wondering what it is, its gangstalking perpetrated probably by freemasons in their routine revenges agains unsuspecting targets)
'Technically' something unforgivable, but its just unbearable the stress to live in a bad mood around these people every single day. So you have to kind of brainwash yourself to forget the unforgettable

anyone passing through this?
>>
>brainwash

I wouldn't even bother with them anymore, having to stress yourself out just because of them is enough of a gamble. It's funny when they get pissed off at me when it's someone else who said the annoying things.

Also, emotions are at best regulated anywhere. Anyone who senses your impulses is made to think that they've got your biological and emotional stimuli mastered.

YOU control what YOU do, too many whispers are distractions.
>>
>>16441488
Are you being "gangstalked"?

What's your situation like?
>>
Funny thing is, they think every image and thought that get conjured inside your mind is real.
>>
>>16441507
Not right now. I was for a period of around 3 months some time ago, in a crescendo (as usual - the last time was around 8 years ago and the procedure was the same). The situation is that you're under surveillance 24/7, intimidated by red cars(you can see that in youtube vids - but the youtubers who post them are actually perpetrators, if you try to warn about what is happening be ready to receive threats from total strangers - and they you make you to know its related to that) and strangers making vitriolic comments about your private life and generating bad luck on you. You will start hearing conversations you had in private to be recited, verbatim, by strangers. Its a nightmare.
>>
>>16441525
Don't break down now anon, strangers have nothing to do with your life and you don't have to answer to their provocations.

You're in for quite the experience.
>>
>>16441525
I am in the same situation , this is mind blowing how they coordinate this bullshit , it happens since I stopped seeing one of their "soldiers".(she is a female and I am a male)
>>
>>16441488
One of the central aspects of paranoia is the conviction that everything is connected. On a relatively sane day you could encounter dozens of red cars and not even notice them. But when you are obsessed with the thought that they're out to get you, every red car has to be in cahoots with every other red car, all part of some giant conspiracy against you.

Has it ever occurred to you that red is simply a popular color for cars?
>>
>>16442007
Actually I counted in parking lots. Here, around 2,5% of the cars are red, except the ones which happen to drive around me, which on at peak of gangstalking goes around 60% - and no, its not a single red car following me. There are many - each one of the follows me part of the target. Many coming from the opposite direction also.
And at my work - normally there are exactly 3 red cars, which are always the same and I know the people who own it. In peak gangstalking they were 15, after it ended it was and still is back at 3.

You supposition that I wouldn't make such a simple and obvious check its the rule among people I talk to about the subject. It is interesting that so many average people somehow believe themselves to be way smarter than a random person (for thinking in such simple hypothesis when supposedly the other person does not)
>>
>>16442259
Bystanders fuel the fire and strangers do it systematically without knowing it. Just don't bother much with them and live your life.

Seems like you're being tested as well, good luck.
>>
I've done a lot of litmus tests these past couple of years, so I can tell that it won't be easy.
>>
>>16443717
Wat
>>
>>16442259
If I were trying to stalk somebody, would I use bright red cars? Wouldn't I try not to be noticed, with white vans or taxicabs or something that didn't call attention to itself?
>>
>>16441488
Just out of idle curiosity, what do the Freemasons have against you that they go to all this trouble?
>>
>>16444711

This, what have you done to piss them off? It would have to be something really serious to make stalking on this scale a financially reasonable response. You have to figure these drivers have to be getting paid at least as much as an uber driver.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.