[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vasectomy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_5218.jpg (64 KB, 640x438) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5218.jpg
64 KB, 640x438
Should I get a vasectomy? I'm 22 and don't want kids, and being able to dodge any future child support debacles or pro-lifer abortion nightmares would really be a plus for me. Anyone here got any experience with it? Pic related.
>>
>>16441163
Chances are no doctor will do it
>>
>>16441166
Really? Fuckin why?
>>
Should you get neutered?
You can wear a condom instead, if you're not on crack or completely wasted on a regular basis.
>>
>>16441167
Because you're only 22. You know how girls are often told "you'll change your mind!" when they say they don't want kids? Guys get that too. Like >>16441168 said, use adequate protection and chance is on your side. If you REALLY don't want kids, don't have sex.
>>
>>16441170
Land of the free, home of the brave, eh?

Do that many dudes really change their minds about wanting kids though? Surely there are more childless dudes around than chicks.
>>
>>16441173
It's more that the women they're with want kids and the men give in to what they want so they can continue to have sex with them
>>
>>16441173
I don't know how many of either gender change their minds, but that is what you'll most likely be met with if you go and talk to your doctor about getting the snip.

Also there are logically equal numbers of males and females with children, possibly more males if you consider the pump and dump stereotype
>>
>>16441163
it's hard to say because people who got one could have regrets, but nobody will ever know if they dodged a bullet somewhere along the line
>>
>>16441176
which is a self defeating strategy, as they stop having sex with you anyways after gestation is complete
>>
Real men never get the snip.
>>
Aren't vasectomies reversable?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.