[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been texting this girl for the past few days and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1369800320858.jpg (22 KB, 405x406) Image search: [Google]
1369800320858.jpg
22 KB, 405x406
So I've been texting this girl for the past few days and we had plans to hang out tonight. I went to a concert and told her that she could come over after. She said cool. Then we had this conversation

>Still wanna hang?
>I'm fucking drunk
>So no?
>Haha no I'll fall asleep on you
>No I'll keep you awake
>How?
>Aggressive music
>Are you shy?

Why did she ask that? Was she baiting me to suggest sex? Did I just miss my shot?
>>
>>16440848
I'm a woman.

Let's get you laid.

Say, "lol, I wouldn't say that. Are you?"
>>
Damn, Op. You could've been smooth af like "Oh, I can think of a few ways." You can still recover from that minor hiccup.
>>
>>16440924
This. Try it out and see what happens.
>>
>>16440924
>>16440931
>>16440935

She sent me a text to snapchat her but I didn't check my phone for a couple of hours. I sent her something but I guess she fell asleep because she hasn't opened it. But I'm assuming this means I still have a chance.
How do I recover from this??
>>
Did you really plan to keep her awake with aggressive music? Or were you trying to flirt and then backed out?
Really though, if she was that drunk, probably better to save it for another day. Because sex or music, she still might fall asleep on you. Not fun.
>>
>>16441201
Woman here again. Be confident without arogence. Alwqys tease the idea of being a tease without actually being one. Spark her interest but never sate it. There are hundrends of men who she could choose from, because she is a woman. Men complain about the power of women, but turn around and give them all the power. Take it back. Be the one guy who is different, desirable, yet possibly unavailable. Never chase. Always be chased. But be kind, authentic, genuine. Make her dream about being yours.
>>
>>16441213
Yes but you've opened a door also. Keep it open.
>>
Damn, almost all kind of flirting, more so through text, seem so cheesy and pathetic.
>>
>>16441214

>Alwqys tease the idea of being a tease without actually being one.

What do you mean by this? Can you spoonfeed me an example?
>>
>>16441228
If she starts to flirt with you, like she was tonight, don't give her the power to do so. Make it seem like you're allowing her to have the privilege to flirt with you. Notice how she tried to hit you up while drunk? Power. Would you have down that? Most likely not. Never seem desperate.

Example.
>Still wanna hang?
>I'm fucking drunk
>So no?
"That isn't an answer."
>Haha no I'll fall asleep on you
>No I'll keep you awake
This is good.
>How?
>Aggressive music
Should have said, "I'll show you."
>Are you shy?
You say, "come find out."
>>
>>16441224
If you're the person flirting with someone you like, and they're flirting back, it's fun. Winking smilies and tongue out smilies included.
If it doesn't make you excited or the good kind of anxious, you're doing it wrong. Or it's just really not your thing.
>>
>>16441245
that's like the opposite of what you told him to do anon. That's straight and narrow, no 'teasing' like you originally suggested.
>>
>>16441334
It's teasing without teasing. It's obvious what you're suggesing, but you're technically not suggesting anything. No wink face bullshit or puns. No innuendo or leading questions. Suggestion without suggesting anything.
>>
>>16441214
Sounds boring.
I'd rather keep living in celibacy rather than fake being some person im not.
>>
>>16441453
You mean it sounds to hard to get laid so you'd rather be celibate than make any effort.

You're trying to get laid, not fall in love you asshat.
>>
>>16440848

Sorry to say that not only did you miss your chance... but you left it in an awkward point. Move on, you'll get em next time.
>>
>>16440848

OP here. She opened my snapchat but didn't reply. I guess it's over. Maybe another girl will show interest in me in another 10 years
>>
>>16442714
Dont make her pregnant.
>>
>>16441759
Well what did it snap her? IMO snapchat doesn't mean much to determine if a girl is interested in you or not. Texting and speaking in person are much better indicators of that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.